Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

OOTD featuring excess arm skin that I’ll probably never fix 😂

6945639F-928C-4581-AE87-EED377843429.thumb.jpeg.c29c6edb862f7c3faa44c5c8063314e4.jpeg

Beautiful! I wouldn't worry about the arms, you are stunning and everyone will be too caught up in your beautiful face!

This pic is not from today, but from 1/10/21. My sis was recovering from Covid on Xmas, so we had to postpone it until then. This is me, down 75 lbs. and 5 sizes. I feel great, and it was good to get dressed in something other than sweatpants. Hubby did a "photo-shoot" when we got back home. The sweater was given to me as a Xmas gift from my parents. I am Greek/Egyptian, and I love all things Greek Key print.

20210110_172605.jpg

20210110_172929.jpg

Edited by HealthyLifeStyle
Add pic

2 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

Beautiful! I wouldn't worry about the arms, you are stunning and everyone will be too caught up in your beautiful face!

Awwwww thank you! I’ve been wearing huge eyelashes to totally distract from everything else 😂

50BBB4D3-AE2A-4F1F-8FA1-F80FD644B86F.jpeg.1ca0a7a22429bd79eee10f6cbcb985ff.jpeg

2 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

This pic is not from today, but from 1/10/21. My sis was recovering from Covid on Xmas, so we had to postpone it until then. This is me, down 75 lbs. and 5 sizes. I feel great, and it was good to get dressed in something other than sweatpants. Hubby did a "photo-shoot" when we got back home. The sweater was given to me as a Xmas gift from my parents. I am Greek/Egyptian, and I love all things Greek Key print.

20210110_172605.jpg

20210110_172929.jpg

That is a gorgeous sweater 😍

I love that green dress on you @BayougirlMrsS & that meal looks delicious. Love fillet steak & scallops too yum! Daisy or cluster rings were popular in the Victorian era. They also used a lot of enamel so your ring may have English origins or been influenced by those designs.

Love your sweater with your boots @HealthyLifeStyle & congrats on your weight loss - whoo hoo. Hope your sister has recovered fully.

Looking good @GreenTealael. I think your arms look fine too. I keep my elbows close against my body too @WishMeSmaller. What the eye can’t see... 😁

20 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

20210110_172605.jpg

20210110_172929.jpg

you look beautiful......

41 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

you look beautiful......

TY very much!

On 2/15/2021 at 2:39 PM, kristieshannon said:

Looking sharp, I love the hat & shoes!

Thank you!

On 2/15/2021 at 5:51 PM, HealthyLifeStyle said:

Looking sharp!

Thank you!

On 02/18/2021 at 16:57, HealthyLifeStyle said:

20210110_172605.jpg

20210110_172929.jpg

Great look - but the boots! Love the boots and looking forward to the day I can wear calf high boots!!

1 hour ago, Pilot my best self said:

Great look - but the boots! Love the boots and looking forward to the day I can wear calf high boots!!

Thank you, even though I was a lot heavier, for some reason I never had a problem with my calf's. I always had skinnier legs, I was very top heavy.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:59 PM, kristieshannon said:

Lol, my husband’s reaction exactly 😈😂

Well if he is ever unavailable... 🤣😋

3 hours ago, JMJames92 said:

Well if he is ever unavailable... 🤣😋

Bwha-hahahhahahahhahaha You used the licking lips emoji. i’m dying.

I ordered a new dress today. (I LOVE Boden US) I think they read my algorithm and designed this dress for me. Unfortunately, that is not a picture of me. 😂

B5CB7561-032D-47ED-BD19-3AA6010EC241.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh

1 minute ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I ordered a new dress today. (I LOVE Boden US) I think they read my algorithm and designed this dress for me. Unfortunately, that is not a picture of me. 😂

B5CB7561-032D-47ED-BD19-3AA6010EC241.jpeg

I can totally imagine you wearing this dress...its totally your style, yes?