Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No idea when or where I’ll wear this, but it just arrived from Fashion Nova. I’m in love with my new boobs ❤️

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Hilarious. Just realised I hadn’t deleted the pxt of me actually at 12 wearing the other ballet costume for that year’s concert. Hence why no explanation of the pxt. It was going to look like this:

1977:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a CB0A589A-8B3B-4F52-8A46-835BC10AEFCC.thumb.jpeg.f046b8d60653e4dc319bd2e28328fcd6.jpeg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a 2BEB9EF0-2CB2-4029-8B37-727133F818DC.thumb.jpeg.3c31bc782013038c2729c9c020bb8d63.jpeg

Hey Dtrain. So glad to see your post. Was thinking we hadn’t see you for a while. Still looking super cool.

Wow. You are smokin’ in that dress Kristie.

Edited by Arabesque

On 2/13/2021 at 9:52 AM, WishMeSmaller said:

Last night went out for dinner for Mom’s 77th birthday. From left to right, my husband, me, Mom, Mom’s husband. Doesn’t Mom look great? 😍 Looking at this pic, my coated “jeans” look a little big. They are a size 6. 🤷‍♀️ It is hard to see, but my jacket is a faux suede moto in hunter green. I ❤️ it. We had a really great time. 😊🥰

CF23EA29-F3C0-46D2-B59D-1D188FFB701C.jpeg

That’s your Mum in the dress?!?!?
😳😳😳😳❤️❤️❤️❤️👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

3 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

No idea when or where I’ll wear this, but it just arrived from Fashion Nova. I’m in love with my new boobs ❤️

D890120D-D163-45B2-8B8A-A760BF967151.gif.77ce045dbb8666eae2f89eb0ff9d0f26.gif

3 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Motorboat 😍😍😍

14 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

That’s your Mum in the dress?!?!?
😳😳😳😳❤️❤️❤️❤️👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Yep ☺️ Tomorrow is the official 77th anniversary of when that lady was born. She has always been normal weight and the only plastic surgery she has ever had was reconstruction after breast cancer. My mom is pretty awesome and I am proud to call her my BFF. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

4 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Yep ☺️ Tomorrow is the official 77th anniversary of when that lady was born. She has always been normal weight and the only plastic surgery she has ever had was reconstruction after breast cancer. My mom is pretty awesome and I am proud to call her my BFF. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Amazing 🤩

On 02/14/2021 at 19:21, WishMeSmaller said:

Motorboat 😍😍😍

Lol, my husband’s reaction exactly 😈😂

On 02/14/2021 at 16:35, Dtrain84 said:

I haven't posted here in a while. Here's my contribution..lol

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Looking sharp, I love the hat & shoes!

22 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

I haven't posted here in a while. Here's my contribution..lol

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Looking sharp!

On 1/29/2021 at 7:03 AM, Sophie7713 said:

SOOO adorable on you... And, what a winning smile! Love your very cool and colorful outfit... ;]

Very fun pants!! Love them.

On 1/13/2021 at 1:05 PM, GreenTealael said:

I have zero reasons to wear anything notable these days. My coat is always on.
I am sorting through things to donate and came a dress I forgot I owned. I think I will keep it although I suspect it will be a long time before I can wear it.

14B53869-C09E-4F33-B005-D36FF9BA5339.thumb.jpeg.e17919c53c610df052fad734d88ecb7b.jpeg

Gorgeous!

I haven’t put on an “outfit “ in so long! I do force myself to wear real clothes vs. loungewear everyday. I’m the type of person that tends to relax, or let up if I get too comfortable. It’s harder for me to detect a small gain with big stretchy pants.

I realized that even if I wanted to post a picture it would pretty much be a repeat of last year, which is something I’m really excited about. It’s so nice to not have a myriad of sizes stuffed in my closet that I hope fit or I hope will fit down the road.

I’m so ready for winter to be over. Everyone looks fantastic!