Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

23 hours ago, ms.sss said:

@ChubRub : second all your decisions except maybe for the jeans? they look pretty flattering on you to me. Makes your legs look longer, and your boobs bigger, lol.

I wanna see your new fab bod sporting some body-con dresses!!1 ❤️

Problem is the jeans almost come up to my boobs!! Ha ha ha! I will find another pair that aren't quite as high! I'm going to place another Shein order, so maybe I will venture into body con!! LOL!!

19 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

@ChubRub I love faux leather leggings but they have to be super tight to work (look like latex paint). I love the haul ❤️

Yes! That's how they looked on the model, but not on me! LOL!! I will continue to the hunt for the perfect pair!

1 hour ago, ChubRub said:

Yes! That's how they looked on the model, but not on me! LOL!! I will continue to the hunt for the perfect pair!

Then they weren’t small enough! 🤩

2 hours ago, ChubRub said:

These are the ones I got. Fits like a glove:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07MJJ3K9G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is me wearing it (size xs), but I'm also wearing my stomach binder in this pic so it looks more high waisted than it really is. The bottom leg hem ends goes past my ankle bone:

Edited by ms.sss

3 hours ago, ms.sss said:

These are the ones I got. Fits like a glove:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07MJJ3K9G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is me wearing it (size xs), but I'm also wearing my stomach binder in this pic so it looks more high waisted than it really is. The bottom leg hem ends goes past my ankle bone:

Totally the look that I want!! Will try to find on US amazon!! Thanks!!

Well I’ve been telling people I weigh about the same as I did when I was 12 & here’s the proof. (And probably only an inch or two taller 😆.) The only thing in my wardrobe from 1977 - my ballet costume. I was pretty much an average sized child then. My weight started going up after that when puberty hit. Excuse my drawn in knickers - added for a little decorum. 😁
78018163-29CE-429D-A6E8-3749034152DE.thumb.jpeg.ab89e088840dc642e8cc42ce826cc85f.jpeg

Feeling like an attention whore, but that won’t stop me from posting! Hahaha!

Went thrift store shopping today. So many great deals! Got a a sleeveless blouse, bikini top and 3 sundresses that can double as beach coverups! Spent $12. Woo hoo!

image-0.015974044799804688.jpg

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

Wowzzers!! You look incredible!!! Love the swim top!! Dresses are super cute too on your tiny little self!!

This is the outfit I wore to a snow park with my parents, sister, niece, and nephew 3 days ago. Complete with snow gloves and UGGS snow boots 😋

snow crop.jpg

I love thrift store shopping!

On 02/09/2021 at 05:16, Lynda486 said:

I love thrift store shopping!

Same!! Love them! I’ve found so many great deals!!

@Arabesque

Hahahaha… so awesome that you kept that all these years. Even awesome-er that it still fits (may even be a little big? Lol).

@ChubRub

$12 for that entire haul??? I think I need to go shopping with you. My fave is the sleeveless ruffle top 😍. And that bikini top is va-va-voom!

@JMJames92

Nice. You remind me of Prince Harry...anyone else see a resemblance? lol

155930968_snowcrop.jpg.6aa8219cd0d14a2328b385c1b00622c0.jpg.5f01ea8c6f40069f7527dde2bc793c4d.jpg1623800914_ScreenShot2021-02-09at9_57_25AM.png.5277dc7c8cec2644aba1657c96c75743.png

Edited by ms.sss

Oh he does look very similar to Prince Harry!