Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bought this shirt for a dollar but didn’t realize it was a crop top til I tried it on at home. I put a black tank top under it. Does it work? Any tips on how to wear it? My jeans are size 4! Omg! So not used to this new body yet!! Lol!!

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

2 minutes ago, ChubRub said:

Bought this shirt for a dollar but didn’t realize it was a crop top til I tried it on at home. I put a black tank top under it. Does it work? Any tips on how to wear it? My jeans are size 4! Omg! So not used to this new body yet!! Lol!!

Adorable! So tiny! 💕

I’m celebrating the fact that I’m not wearing a t shirt or sweatshirt today, I’m also not going anywhere!

67413A0E-AD13-4654-8DB3-F2248B63E059.jpeg

5 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Adorable! So tiny! 💕

Cropped tops are most flattering and proportion well the petite figure like yours. They serve to lengthen us visually. Long shirts not so much. You look FABULOUS CR! Probably time to change your name here. No chub and definitely no rub... Haha.

IMG_3675.jpeg

19 hours ago, sschoch30 said:

Today with my husband of 15 years! Feeling good about where I am physically, emotionally, financially and most important spiritually.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Happy Anniversary you two... you look amazing.

20 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Adorable! So tiny! 💕

look fine.... i'd kinda like to see it with out the tank under it.... Just to see.

15 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Cropped tops are most flattering and proportion well the petite figure like yours. They serve to lengthen us visually. Long shirts not so much. You look FABULOUS CR! Probably time to change your name here. No chub and definitely no rub... Haha.

IMG_3675.jpeg

You always look so adorable. I would so love to have even 1% of your creative ability.... the sketch is so pretty.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:57 AM, Sophie7713 said:

YAY! I finally found flat boots on line for business trip north... NEVER wore high rise boots in my life - just ankle boots due to my large size. They feel so cool on. Anyone else find boots for this winter? Do share!!!! Oh, and I purchased a few fun sweaters, too. All my previous sweaters were 2-3X and donated.

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6943.jpeg

LOVE!!!!! the boot and the pink top..... Pink is your color

On 12/17/2020 at 1:35 PM, ms.sss said:
On 12/17/2020 at 1:35 PM, ms.sss said:

Ok, @BayougirlMrsS got me in an OOTD mood!

Some online purchases from the past few weeks for your viewing pleasure, lol. I doubt I will be wearing them out any time soon, so I get to impose them on you all. Mwah-ha-ha. 🤣

#1) This black jumpsuit I am on the fence with. I do like the material and the fit, but the straps make me go hmmmm. Feel like it looks like I'm wearing the thing backwards. Maybe if I had bigger boobs it would look better?

#2) Really, really love these pants (despite being in dire need of some hemming). Took a picture, but they didn't look like pants when I was standing still, so here's a video to show its flowy-ness (should've changed out of my pajama tank, oh well)

#3) I am still on the hunt for a cool utility-look jumpsuit, as this one is yet another fail. The Kid said I looked like an airport baggage handler in my first one way back, and now apparently this one gives off sanitation worker vibes. Geez. I really liked the colour at first, but I realized I kinda blend into the walls with it on! It's going back.

I love the black... i think it's great. Don't love it as much as the black one with the low cut v neck. After you get the white pants hemmed they will look great..... ***** anyone else notice the Abs on @ms.sss **** I have to agree with yourdaughter. Somethings aren't meant for us "vertically challenged" people.

22 hours ago, ChubRub said:

16 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_3675.jpeg

I love the crop tops 😍

On 12/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, WishMeSmaller said:

Jumpsuit. It is too small through the chest right now, so I have to leave the buttons open at the top. The bottom half fits though, so I would not size up. Sister approved, but not sure if I should keep it or not. Opinions?

53F10D29-C580-415F-83B6-A877355234D3.jpeg

Obviously *I* love the colour and style, LOL.

You are right, once the boobs get a liiiiittle smaller, so at the very least to be able to close that lowest unbuttoned button, it would be perfect.

Its a keeper! You look pretty tall (how tall are you?), you could get away with cuffing the bottom and not look like a munchkin. Paired with some no-strap heels you would look like that 6 foot tall model. 😍

Edited by ms.sss

23 hours ago, ChubRub said:

What the?! Holy smokes, you have shrunk so much since the last pic you posted! Looking good lady.

The tank top makes your pants look like high waist-ed ones, so it totally works on you!

Re: crop tops...before my Tummy Tuck, I made sure to wear pants/skirts that were higher waist-ed to hold in any extra skin, and to make sure the tops didn't end higher than my natural waist. AFTER the tummy tuck though, was a different story! Your surgery is like, what, a month away? You wont need to worry about any of this later, unless its a modesty thing (which I, personally, have very little of, lol). Crop tops + ultra-low-rise pants here you come!!!

P.S. You can fly a plane through your thigh gap.

Edited by ms.sss

22 hours ago, sschoch30 said:

Today with my husband of 15 years! Feeling good about where I am physically, emotionally, financially and most important spiritually.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

You guys look like a power couple on a zoom meeting 😍

P.S. congrats on 15 years!!..and feeling awesome

Edited by ms.sss