Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 12/13/2020 at 9:06 PM, Arabesque said:

Not happy with what I wore for my Christmas drinks. Had to choose a different top which didn’t really work with my new teeny sized pants (lol) as it was damn chilly here. I had to get the rugs out for everyone again. Sigh. But I did still wear my crystal Christmas mules - sparkly.

C0694754-0AF2-477C-AD6E-C65A019E41EC.thumb.jpeg.b007d24a89959dd1e56509c1175fa8bd.jpeg

It’s like everyone’s suddenly realised it’s almost Christmas here & they’ve gone crazy. Had an early appointment at a shopping centre to collect my new phone & was jostled, bumped, knocked, pushed, shoved, had my heels clipped by a wheelie walker & was even poked with an umbrella (accidentally but still). And only two people apologised. Unbelievable.

holy wow!!! You look amazing.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:21 PM, Arabesque said:

No snow here. 30+ degree temps (my mum had 43 degrees C last week) which is why the sudden drop to 19/20 over the weekend was a shock. At least it was accompanied by rain which was wonderful in our drought stricken land. Though not nearly enough to change anything. Sigh. I think you & I will have to look to Ms.Sss for snowy landscape pxts. Hint hint!

The pants are actually proper trousers in a heavy suiting type fabric with only a touch of stretch - to allow you to sit comfortably. I had a dressy pair of leggings in winter too. I wore them a lot with jackets & my over the knee boots. I’m sure you’ll love yours too Sophie. You could wear them with your new boots. 😁

We’ve been very fortunate here & have had only very small number of covid cases. In Queensland, I think we’ve only had about 1200 cases & fewer than 10 deaths from the beginning. Though people have become more complacent lately. Fewer people using provided hand sanitisers & more not complying with social distancing guidelines which I think is risky with the heaving, maddening crowds at the moment. There certainly wasn’t any social distancing yesterday at the shopping centre!

They’re ‘oiled’ Swarovski crystals so they flash pink, yellow, green, purple as they catch the light.

DE9F6118-8415-4C32-92D3-2A221F1667A2.thumb.jpeg.e4f58fca6a85c7fe9fd15b8240dcc317.jpeg

Thank you Wishmesmaller. 😊 I actually still have a little of the lamb left. I’ll be bundling up the last couple of slices for the freezer today. It was super delicious if I say so myself.

JUST GORGEOUS - as is your enduring porcelain white beautiful skin... Definitely rock star manicured toes, footies and shoes! You are always the complete package. :]

On 12/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, ms.sss said:

The pains of online shopping from Canada! Was all set to buy the dress in short sleeve Grey, but the shipping costs and import fees just turned me off. Amazon canada has it too, also with undesirable shipping (i HATE paying shipping costs!!! It’s a matter of principle!!!) and import fees.

Sigh.

So I shall live vicariously through you.

Still waiting for that pic! Hubba hubba...

Ok.... Not the best pictures.... but here is the Green dress i was telling you about.

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

You all look wonderful hope everyone is doing well just thought i would check in

cheers !!!!!

12 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Ok.... Not the best pictures.... but here is the Green dress i was telling you about.

IMG_3792.jpg IMG_3794.jpg

OMG! I LOVE the dress!

You look ridiculously hot in it.

(I may have to get over my hatred of shipping costs and get the grey one for myself)

38 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

OMG! I LOVE the dress!

You look ridiculously hot in it.

(I may have to get over my hatred of shipping costs and get the grey one for myself)

you would look outstanding in it...

I'm going to wear with some tall (to the knee) black leather boots (heeled)

Ok, @BayougirlMrsS got me in an OOTD mood!

Some online purchases from the past few weeks for your viewing pleasure, lol. I doubt I will be wearing them out any time soon, so I get to impose them on you all. Mwah-ha-ha. 🤣

#1) This black jumpsuit I am on the fence with. I do like the material and the fit, but the straps make me go hmmmm. Feel like it looks like I'm wearing the thing backwards. Maybe if I had bigger boobs it would look better?

#2) Really, really love these pants (despite being in dire need of some hemming). Took a picture, but they didn't look like pants when I was standing still, so here's a video to show its flowy-ness (should've changed out of my pajama tank, oh well)

#3) I am still on the hunt for a cool utility-look jumpsuit, as this one is yet another fail. The Kid said I looked like an airport baggage handler in my first one way back, and now apparently this one gives off sanitation worker vibes. Geez. I really liked the colour at first, but I realized I kinda blend into the walls with it on! It's going back.

I love the black jump suit and the pants. You look marvelous in both. As to the other jump suit, why do you want one? That baggage handler one and this one, just aren’t flattering. Maybe they aren’t for you, but for a holiday party, you can’t go wrong with that black jump suit!

51 minutes ago, Neller said:

As to the other jump suit, why do you want one? That baggage handler one and this one, just aren’t flattering. Maybe they aren’t for you <...>

Sigh. Sometimes it takes me a while to accept certain things! LOL.

I got it in my head a while back that I HAD to have one when I watched an episode of Project Runway and saw one of the judges (or maybe it was one of the models?) wearing one and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Granted, she was probably 6 feet tall, so she could probably wear a paper bag and still look like the coolest thing ever. Double Sigh.

Edited by ms.sss

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

#1) This black jumpsuit I am on the fence with. I do like the material and the fit, but the straps make me go hmmmm. Feel like it looks like I'm wearing the thing backwards. Maybe if I had bigger boobs it would look better?

I think the black one is super cute!!

5 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

I LOVE IT! This is a gorgeous ribbed dress and color on you Bayou! And, your perfecto figure 8 to die for. Cannot wait to see your entire ensemble. Very festive with nails, too. Looking FABULOUS Mrs.S! This is the same Wintergreen I'm using in painted lacquer for current project/foyer + accents into other spaces. A very fashionable signature color and always timeless. Fun! Perfect cut for your body type. Great choice.

IMG_6777.jpeg

IMG_6863.jpeg

I’m jealous you’ve kept your luscious hour glass figure @BayougirlMrsS. Mine’s gone. Sigh. That green dress is fabulous. Great find. And with boots - gorgeous.

Baggage handler @ms.sss. Hilarious. Gotta love the kid. I like the black jumpsuit.

I like that fabric you’re using in your foyer project @Sophie7713 especially the touch of pink which is lovely with the green.

Edited by Arabesque

20 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, @BayougirlMrsS got me in an OOTD mood!

I really like the black jumpsuit on you. The straps show off your nice shoulders! 😍Pants are fun! They look soft and pretty.

Agree with the kid on the jumpsuit. 🤣 I have also been on the hunt for a jumpsuit. So far, hubby has vetoed one and approved one. A third one, I could not get it over my shoulders without going up to a size which would have been a tent below the shoulders.🙄 My sister is coming today, so I will get her opinion this weekend and decide whether to keep the hubby approved one or send it back. Since I am still losing weight, it needs pretty high marks as I will probably shrink out of it. I will try to share a photo soon, regardless, since it passed the hubby approval stage. He is very opinionated! I do what I want, but do value his opinion...sometimes 😂

@BayougirlMrsS, agree with everyone else...you looking smoking hot in the green dress! 😍😍

1 hour ago, WishMeSmaller said:

I will try to share a photo soon, regardless, since it passed the hubby approval stage.

Yes, please! Since pandemic started we as a group have not been posting on this thread as much (which is by far my favourite one on here) 😢

1 hour ago, WishMeSmaller said:

He is very opinionated! I do what I want, but do value his opinion...sometimes 😂

My Mr. is completely useless in the giving-opinions-of-how-i-look department 🙄. He will always say "looks good", then follow up with "Is it comfortable?" Dude, I don't care if I'm comfortable...just wanna look awesome. lol.

Which is why I ask the Kid...can always count on her to tell the truth, and often get a good laugh out of it 😂

Edited by ms.sss

Jumpsuit. It is too small through the chest right now, so I have to leave the buttons open at the top. The bottom half fits though, so I would not size up. Sister approved, but not sure if I should keep it or not. Opinions?

53F10D29-C580-415F-83B6-A877355234D3.jpeg