Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

19 hours ago, ms.sss said:

We were in New Farm. I remember the name of the street our condo was located was “Refinery Parade”. It was about 400m up the riverbank north of that half-submerged red “Flood” art installation (is it still there?) . The kid would climb it every time we walked by it. Good Times.

OMG! We literally lived about 500m away from from each other. I knew I recognised that view. 😂 You were in the Cutters Landing complex & I was in Freshwater on the western side of Admiralty House. Mind blown! I lived there from 1999 - 2014 when I then bought my house ‘down the road’ on the hill at Teneriffe. My apartment faced Admiralty House which was between our two complexes. We probably passed each other roaming around the suburb or at the Powerhouse Markets.

Yep, the Flood installation is still there & it’s still being climbed upon by young people. They have a Brisbane one on the river at QPAC now too.

Your tree is amazing. It’s so tall. Who gets to climb the ladder to put the decorations on the top half? I know neither you nor I could reach - tee hee.

Met up with my maternal aunts & uncles for lunch today. Just wearing a little but of black. Ha! I’m finding my size 6 pants (US 2) are all a little loosish & are bagging in places & not falling nicely. Sigh!

E735B064-5170-4879-8F35-3817942DB34C.thumb.jpeg.98eba6e3d0cc735411c5a4a7180fac99.jpeg

Edited by Arabesque

Had my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. Finally a picture not in my work bathroom. lol

em.jpg

On 11/18/2020 at 7:02 AM, Arabesque said:

OMG! We literally lived about 500m away from from each other. I knew I recognised that view. 😂 You were in the Cutters Landing complex & I was in Freshwater on the western side of Admiralty House. Mind blown! I lived there from 1999 - 2014 when I then bought my house ‘down the road’ on the hill at Teneriffe. My apartment faced Admiralty House which was between our two complexes. We probably passed each other roaming around the suburb or at the Powerhouse Markets.

Yep, the Flood installation is still there & it’s still being climbed upon by young people. They have a Brisbane one on the river at QPAC now too.

Your tree is amazing. It’s so tall. Who gets to climb the ladder to put the decorations on the top half? I know neither you nor I could reach - tee hee.

Met up with my maternal aunts & uncles for lunch today. Just wearing a little but of black. Ha! I’m finding my size 6 pants (US 2) are all a little loosish & are bagging in places & not falling nicely. Sigh! 

2020757554_ScreenShot2020-11-19at8_37_30AM.png.34eafb41af1c9960298f1fe1c1664323.png, all right!

I googled "Freshwater" and HOLY CRAP! We walked by your building every weekday morning on our way to the Kids school!!!!! Soo funny.

Our tree is so tall that even when I am on the second-to-the-top rung of the A-ladder (I won't go any further up!), I still can't reach the very top of it. We ended up lobbing the toys up there hoping that some would stick, LOL. In previous years, we'd drag it next to the top the stairs landing and reach from there....then drag it back.

Yep, methinks you need to do more shopping to get more fitted bottoms...I'm sure your arm needs no twisting to do so, LOL.

P.S. still loving that top!

Edited by ms.sss

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

Had my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. Finally a picture not in my work bathroom. lol

em.jpg

Nice! Is this the GF? Pretty lady!

I haven't felt like using nice clothes because... bleh nowhere to go. But I couldn't resist buying this sweater dress because of the bell sleeves (and hem- not shown)

This dress is an XL which is a little too loose in the bust , upper waist & arms perfect everywhere else!

1478308581_IMG_20201119_1117222.thumb.jpg.dc2a56f2db83dbd0a214afdbb2c59b7c.jpg

5 hours ago, JAKE H said:

em.jpg

10 years? well you look very handsome... Being noise.... is this the GF? she's a hottie...

I suck at Christmas... i'm a terrible decorator and gift-giver.... I have great intentions but never seems to work. I so admire you all and your beautiful trees..... If anyone feels the need to do more decorating... I'll send my address.... All the wine and cocktails you can drink....

47 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I haven't felt like using nice clothes because... bleh nowhere to go. But I couldn't resist buying this sweater dress because of the bell sleeves (and hem- not shown)

This dress is an XL which is a little too loose in the bust , upper waist & arms perfect everywhere else!

oooohhhh that's schhhexxy! Your. Hips.

P.S. I really like your hair like this ❤️

13 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

... All the wine and cocktails you can drink....

...you had me at "all the wine..."

1 hour ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

I suck at Christmas... i'm a terrible decorator and gift-giver.... I have great intentions but never seems to work. I so admire you all and your beautiful trees..... If anyone feels the need to do more decorating... I'll send my address.... All the wine and cocktails you can drink....

Me too🤣

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Hubba hubba!! You look sharp!

21 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

10 years? well you look very handsome... Being noise.... is this the GF? she's a hottie...

yup 10 years!! cant believe it. and no not my gf. very close friend of mine but she does enjoy the skinnier jake lolol

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

yup 10 years!! cant believe it. and no not my gf. very close friend of mine but she does enjoy the skinnier jake lolol

Just going to go out on a limb here and say I think we ALL enjoy the skinnier Jake. 😉

lolol thank you!!!

1 minute ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Just going to go out on a limb here and say I think we ALL enjoy the skinnier Jake. 😉