Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just checking in with my girls!! Had my first competition this weekend. It was extremely fun. You all look amazing!! Thought you guys might like to see these.

IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5850.PNG

IMG_5855.JPG

35 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

Just checking in with my girls!! Had my first competition this weekend. It was extremely fun. You all look amazing!! Thought you guys might like to see these.

IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5850.PNG

IMG_5855.JPG

WOW!!!! you are such an inspiration..... Those calves.... and yes, i'm going to say... Fabulou-asssss

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5850.PNG

IMG_5855.JPG

So proud of you, Jake!! Good for you❣

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5850.PNG

IMG_5855.JPG

❤️ CONGRATULATIONS ❤️

2 hours ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_5839.jpg

Gee-zus. The results of your hard work these past few months is jaw-dropping.

That’s it. Im gonna start using the weight machines in my basement in earnest now. I wanna be ripped too!

There. I said it. Now i HAVE to do it.

Seriously, super high five to you, Jake.

4 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Gee-zus. The results of your hard work these past few months is jaw-dropping.

That’s it. Im gonna start using the weight machines in my basement in earnest now. I wanna be ripped too!

There. I said it. Now i HAVE to do it.

Seriously, super high five to you, Jake.

you can do it!!! its so worth it but you look awesome regardless! thank you so much!

and thank you to everyone else 😀

My name is <...> and I’m a Shopaholic.

I need help. I cant stop buying stuff. This was totally an impulse purchase and I definitely don’t need yet another jacket but it was such a steal, I just couldn’t resist.

One of several buys from today: a butter soft Camel coloured leather jacket for $120 (marked down from $600!!!!!)

P.S. the temperature around here better not dip too much soon so I can at least wear it for a little while this season.

P.P.S. I loooooove the smell of new leather...i can sniff this jacket all day long.

P.P.P.S I’m not wearing pants and my undies are embarrassingly too big, hence the censor-cloud, lol

Edited by ms.sss

11 hours ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_5839.jpg

OH MY GOD Jake. You are amazing and an inspiration. How much are you actually lifting?

8 hours ago, ms.sss said:

My name is <...> and I’m a Shopaholic.

I need help. I cant stop buying stuff. This was totally an impulse purchase and I definitely don’t need yet another jacket but it was such a steal, I just couldn’t resist.

One of several buys from today: a butter soft Camel coloured leather jacket for $120 (marked down from $600!!!!!)

P.S. the temperature around here better not dip too much soon so I can at least wear it for a little while this season.

P.P.S. I loooooove the smell of new leather...i can sniff this jacket all day long.

P.P.P.S I’m not wearing pants and my undies are embarrassingly too big, hence the censor-cloud, lol

Ooooh leather. I have a bit of a leather fetish too so judgement from me Ms. sss so sniff away. And you all know my shopping addiction. I bought new shoes today - yes another pair. Lol.

Ha, my knickers are sliding down on me today too. Had to keep hitching them up. (Had to hide in a corner aisle when I was at the pharmacy otherwise they would have been round my ankles 😂.) Must be a stray pair that missed my last underwear drawer cull. What is it with knicker sizing. When I was a size 18 I wore size 16. Now I’m a size 6 I wear a size 10. I don’t get it. Or is it just my weirdly shaped ask no questions???

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I bought new shoes today - yes another pair. Lol.

Let's see 'em! (please)

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

What is it with knicker sizing. When I was a size 18 I wore size 16. Now I’m a size 6 I wear a size 10. I don’t get it.

Yeah, I stopped wearing properly fitting underwear about a year ago. They either wedge up my bum or sag like diapers. Le Sigh.

Ok, ok, this will be the last of the clothes shopping finds for OOTD for a while, i promise! Enough is enough already as i’ve been clogging this thread a little too much lately (and spending too much time charging stuff on the credit card).

Anyhoo, picked up this super cute romper, despite the fact I won’t be even able to wear it until next summer AND i’m not even sure i’d be comfortable wearing it in public...it’s awfully short. May be will save it for when on vacation (it that ever happens...eff u Covid).

Edited by ms.sss

43 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, ok, this will be the last of the clothes shopping finds for OOTD for a while, i promise! Enough is enough already as i’ve been clogging this thread a little too much lately (and spending too much time charging stuff on the credit card).

Anyhoo, picked up this super cute romper, despite the fact I won’t be even able to wear it until next summer AND i’m not even sure i’d be comfortable wearing it in public...it’s awfully short. May be will save it for when on vacation (it that ever happens...eff u Covid).

Adorable!!! Legs and Legs Forever! You Go Girl! Looks Fabulous on you!😃

Cute romper Ms.sss. Your legs look so good. My thighs look like they’re wilting.

Simple black & white with a 1.5in block heel. They’ll replace another pair which are just that bit too big now that my foot slides about when I wear them. Sigh.
EA3FF730-6677-41DD-A541-AEC2E5D8AB4C.thumb.jpeg.35c757b4e9b62731e62846e6c5fdd6e6.jpeg

Found this blouse today to wear with pants. Yeah, I know. More black.
9AF4012B-8458-44B5-829D-DDCAF31C2049.thumb.jpeg.3e875515aeb6f0f735ea19621f5ee3d8.jpeg

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

This is adorb! Your legs are wonderful and so toned. Come visit us in Florida! I know the perfect places to romp in your new romper. And, winter is sublime here...

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_3559.jpeg

IMG_2466.jpeg

IMG_3121.jpeg

3 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Simple black & white with a 1.5in block heel.
EA3FF730-6677-41DD-A541-AEC2E5D8AB4C.thumb.jpeg.35c757b4e9b62731e62846e6c5fdd6e6.jpeg

Found this blouse today to wear with pants. Yeah, I know. More black.
9AF4012B-8458-44B5-829D-DDCAF31C2049.thumb.jpeg.3e875515aeb6f0f735ea19621f5ee3d8.jpeg

Loving that buckle adornment on the sandal!

Also your new black shirt is a keeper...it reminds me if the faux leather one u posted previously that I covet (i saw one similar in my clearance-shopping-free-for-all-adventures but the sleeves were too long. Boo.)

39 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Come visit us in Florida! I know the perfect places to romp in your new romper. And, winter is sublime here...

“Oh the places we’ll go...” (when pandemic ends: florida, philly, etc...) 😉

That beach pic makes me sad for my soon-to-be-snowy future.