Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 8/27/2020 at 10:29 AM, GreenTealael said:

Vacation pic - golden hour by the Ocean

The dress was so soft and clingy that it revealed every little thing and now I want abs. Help.😆

Lumii_20200825_114105115.jpg

Drop dead GORGEOUS! Our mysterious Bond girl strikes again. Soft and clingy... you wear it well. I adore you in red!

On 9/28/2020 at 9:46 PM, Arabesque said:

Welcome newcomers. Looking forward to many pxts of your lots.

Popped out to buy a gift for my nephew who’s turning 3 soon. (He’s my favourite nephew as he’s the only one shorter than me - not that difficult. The other two are 6’4”+.) Decided to wear a faux leather top I picked up in winter & never got round to wearing. Perfect for this time of year. But my shoes are a little big on me now - sigh!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a 466D2FE9-DAB5-4137-99DA-D8B27E4AF13A.thumb.jpeg.df62fb41961476ec033fe466732d548e.jpeg

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! The outfit AND shoes. Looks like you might just pull off the shoes - if safe and comfortable(?) to walk in. Such a shame to discard such beauts! I think we both dropped an entire shoe size. Ugh.

Just picked up my favorite favorite wool sweater from the tailor today who re-constructed it from a 3X to a small. This was the only garment I did not give away from top weight. They did a fabulous job - but thinking the crest pocket needs straightened? What do you think? Oh no, need new winter white flats to replace the size 8's that went with the sweater. Wear a size 7 now. 😕 BTW, don't mind the athletic wear underneath OR the BIG hair! Haha. Stylist poufs it out compensating for our sub-tropic humidity. By tomorrow... I'll look less like the Lennon sisters from the Lawrence Welk show! ;]

IMG_6212.jpeg

Sunday I went to pick pumpkins and apples. It was so crowded I left almost immediately

Pic of my now rare opportunity to put on something other than workout clothes ... IDK why I dressed in middle school chic 🤣

IMG_20201005_112944.jpg

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

IDK why I dressed in middle school chic 🤣

IMG_20201005_112944.jpg

Omg...you look fab! I think I need to buy me a pink motorcycle jacket...

Error

Edited by Cheeseburgh

3 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I came across this old picture from me on our pier and realized I haven’t changed my style since I was 8 or 9 years old. I want that ratty old hoodie back!

Forgot to add picture. Won’t let me add in edit.

CC070A18-ECFE-44B9-9C44-C444EE0E0EB2.jpeg

On 10/1/2020 at 2:14 PM, Nermada said:

Ms.sss you always manage to look like a model no matter what you're wearing, but I do love how you look in dresses!

I agree with you about the fitted pants, but I've been stuck at home for the most part for the last 5 weeks! My 48 year old husband had to have emergency open heart bypass, after surgeon cut his aorta while putting in a stent!!! Had to take off work while he is recuperating. I'm battling depression and boredom by crazy online shopping therapy.😉

So, I thought I'd model my sparklers while in my size large joggers, that are now not even fit for lounge wear! 😂

Promise, I'll post pics when I actually wear them out. For now, I think I'll stick to modeling my new shoes as they arrive.

Just now seeing this Nermada and prayers that your husband (and you!) are doing well.🙏💗

On 10/1/2020 at 2:14 PM, Nermada said:

My 48 year old husband had to have emergency open heart bypass, after surgeon cut his aorta while putting in a stent!!! Had to take off work while he is recuperating.

I missed replying to this also

Wishing a safe recovery for Mr. Nermada 💓

53 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Forgot to add picture. Won’t let me add in edit.

CC070A18-ECFE-44B9-9C44-C444EE0E0EB2.jpeg

OMG this is totally still your style and as I suspected totally maritime influenced 😍

Looking absolutely fabulous @BayougirlMrsS. Love the memory lane pxt @Cheeseburgh. I lived in my long line cardigan in winter @ms.sss. So easy to layer. The mossy green colour is lovely too. So pretty @GreenTealael - both you & the location.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:41 AM, GreenTealael said:

Sunday I went to pick pumpkins and apples. It was so crowded I left almost immediately

Pic of my now rare opportunity to put on something other than workout clothes ... IDK why I dressed in middle school chic 🤣

IMG_20201005_112944.jpg

Love the jacket! Pale pink? What a great retreat to the countryside... ;]