Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 minutes ago, november11 said:

Hey Guys …..I Had a great time at ocean city last week .. didn't make it to Atlantic city though...

I was briefly in Ocean City this summer too!

23 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Hmmm...I do like the cut of this jacket in the white option pic (slim-fit looking and semi-cropped)!

BUT...i think there may be some photo-shopping or pinning involved as the same jacket in regular indigo wash is showing pretty boxy...(but for $40, its a steal, no?)

Off to check out Loft (no Dillard’s here...)!

❤️

you have such a great eye... i honestly didn't even look at the indigo wash one... it does look boxier.... I think i know what you are looking for and it's the same for me... I want it to look "tailored" and only to the waist not hips. I will be on the lookout.

21 hours ago, ms.sss said:

No Kohl’s in Toronto :(

You look like you have a longer torso than me though...your jacket would likely hang too low on me. I find that I need to get cropped tops/jackets so the bottom hem ends at my waist and/or upper hips. Same thing with pants...low rise jeans tend to look like regular rise on me. Sigh.

this is my go to jeans.... my favorite of all times. I have the same issue being 5'2" and short-waisted (is that a word?) I also love the new jeans i got from Buckle. I think they would look fabulous on you

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Jeans-Womens-Tuesday-Bootcut/dp/B0102EK0H6/ref=asc_df_B0107NZ5DG/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312498502053&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6017388849089326694&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9013946&hvtargid=pla-572488184057&th=1&psc=1

https://www.buckle.com/bke-stella-tailored-boot-stretch-jean/prd-14410ABK193/sku-1408962731?size=27&dimension=31

29 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I was briefly in Ocean City this summer too!

my ex sister in law loves that place. I have never been.... she is a huge Ravens fan and apparently there is a parade every year.

41 minutes ago, november11 said:

Hey Guys …..I Had a great time at ocean city last week .. didn't make it to Atlantic city though...

oceanyellow1.jpg

oceanyellow.jpg

oceanilka.jpg

jumperroom.jpg

oceanbath.jpg

oceanswim2.jpg

you look amazing....

Looking great Ms November 11. Love your pink & yellow bags. So bright & fresh.

First time dining at a restaurant INDOORS since March. Our friends knew the restaurant owner so they hooked us up with a private room, so it wasn’t as anxiety-inducing. Could only stay for 3 hours though as the room was booked for a bigger group. Ah well, beggars can’t be choosers, and a good time was still had.

P.S. it was a Brazilian Steakhouse and I definitely did not eat my money’s worth. Good thing Mr. eats like a (very hungry) horse so he made up for it, 😎

I found a rainbow tutu. I am so happy that I can wear just about anything now. I am a *very* responsible adult, and now, a very *colorful* and responsible adult. ❤️

sammi tutu.jpg

@GreenTealael I love your profile pic - the outfit, the scenery, the peace! Last week's pic was awesome too (w/ the pinkish makeup), as you looked like you were channeling your inner Tegan Price!

3 minutes ago, ChubRub said:

@GreenTealael I love your profile pic - the outfit, the scenery, the peace! Last week's pic was awesome too (w/ the pinkish makeup), as you looked like you were channeling your inner Tegan Price!

Thank You ♥️ (good gravy Amirah Vann is aesthetically pleasing to look at)

On 9/21/2020 at 9:23 AM, GreenTealael said:

If I ever wear new clothes, I'll share 🤣 until then...

IMG_20200921_091609.thumb.jpg.037201fd70f2596c075e88520fca2a82.jpg

BTW... IT'S FALL

Happy first day of Autumn!

IMG_6160.jpeg

On 9/17/2020 at 7:38 AM, JAKE H said:

I hope everyone has a great day! Its that time of the year in Jersey. Short sleeve sweatshirts because it cold going into work and hot leaving 😂😂

In other exciting news...i think im finally off the market. lol Maybe my next ootd will include her. 😊

IMG_5594.jpg

Mr. Sophie says the young lady has found quite a catch! We are all in anticipation for your photo together. Is she a Penn State fan by any chance!? Heehee. ;]

IMG_3489.jpeg

On 9/17/2020 at 9:15 AM, ms.sss said:

You and me both! i’ve been in the market for white jean jacket since spring 2019, lol. Just cant seen to find one in the right cut...

Yay! I finally found it! Cropped, too, for us petites. Much too lazy to model today... definitely an all day PJ's kind of day. My prim and proper Aunt would have been astounded that one would purchase any garment without a finished hem. Haha. ;]

IMG_6166.jpeg

Welcome to our 23 day of Spring. (My double hippaestras in bloom.) A glorious 30 degrees in Brisbane today. I’ve had bare arms & naked legs for a couple of weeks now (after I undertook a major deforestation of my winter hairy legs 😂).

08A1007C-D9AC-4FF9-8BE4-BB70BD82A911.thumb.jpeg.fb25fca9edf1293ecc9f854695d00a6f.jpeg