Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

lunch and afternoon drinks with the gals...such a beautiful day today (summer, don’t go!!)

Was looking through some older OOTD pics and it seems my go-to pose is to stand with my feet unnaturally spread apart. I wonder if I do this when I’m just standing around normally???

I spy a jean jacket! Woo hoo!

Edited by Cheeseburgh

On 9/12/2020 at 2:29 AM, Arabesque said:

Girls weekend at luxurious mountain retreat. (Can’t go to Spain as planned so this was our alternative. Glorious though cold: anoraks, gloves & hats. But just had hot stone massage, followed by about an hour in the bubbling spa. Now time for a gin in front of the fire with some Frank crooning in the background. Not a clothing shot but you can see some of the white robe. 76F2FC4D-CFE5-49CC-ABFC-ECC74EDC249E.thumb.jpeg.ef4c2289cf31d4b03816774e120659ad.jpeg

We did arrive in style. The only way.
C58621EE-3245-4DBF-A13E-4F1062572D4B.thumb.jpeg.cbb2253431064d538b73f3b71942e691.jpeg

Boy, and they say California girls have all the fun! I wish we all could be Aussie girls... I think the BeachBoys need a re-write. What a fabulous option! Looks divine. You even match the black helicopter. A Vogue spread, indeed. Enjoy! Have room for an American girl?

On 9/12/2020 at 8:28 AM, ms.sss said:

Good news is, it didn’t rain. But more importantly, the BAD News is that we lost!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Btw, glad u are back, I missed you ❤️

That cabin in the woods is absolutely adorable...as is that pastel-y striped dress you were wearing. And I love that you and Mr. Sophie are colour coordinated in that pic 😍

Thanks! Still need that brachioplasty + abdomen scar revision to pull the dress off without a shawl. Re-scheduled surgery for November due to client/project needs early Fall. Need my arms and hands fully operational right now to draft up floor plans, elevations, architectural details etc. effectively. It will be wonderful someday to wear a short sleeve dress or blouse without the need to cover the bat wings! Pretty scary, right? Skin is so heavy on my small frame now. Each arm probably weighs one pound in loose skin. Oh boy. Until then - wiggle jiggle at the drafting board we go... Haha. ;]

IMG_5207.jpeg

IMG_3503.jpeg

16 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Those skinny jeans make your legs look SKINNY!

Thank you!! They were only 2 bucks! Loving your jean jacket!! I need to get one ASAP. I love the look of a sun dress or maxi dress with a jean jacket. I don't wear sleeveless b/c of my arms but would wear them with a jacket like yours!

On 9/12/2020 at 10:32 PM, ms.sss said:

That’s arriving in style, all right!!!

Now I need me some fancy friends to go jet-setting in a helicopter! Got room for one more in your friend group???? Lololololzzz

P.S. I’m assuming that’s you, the second from the right, right? (The one all in black, natch) You are purty, lady! And you look much, much, much younger than you said you were!!!

Yep. That’s me. Makes it easier to pack when your wardrobe only contains one colour - everything matches lol.

You’d have loved it Ms.sss. All inclusive food & drinks. Magnificent views. Perfect occasions for wearing patio dresses (if the weather was warmer). Great friends. Private spa on our deck. Hot stone massage. ‘Would you like another glass of bubbles.’ ‘Yes, thank you & another cheese platter please.’

Surprisingly the rtn helicopter trip worked out cheaper than each of us buying a return plane flight to a regional centre. We enjoyed it so much we’re planning to go by chopper for our next weekend away.

42921521-ADCD-4608-A505-603EDE5AA0C3.thumb.jpeg.fb1b7867991ee686b0d1373dd0df91b7.jpeg

10 hours ago, ChubRub said:

Thank you!! They were only 2 bucks! Loving your jean jacket!! I need to get one ASAP. I love the look of a sun dress or maxi dress with a jean jacket. I don't wear sleeveless b/c of my arms but would wear them with a jacket like yours!

Ahhhhh, the classic jean jacket. A timeless staple for every wardrobe! These are my two favorites purchased after WLS. Great for concealing saggy arms, too. You must model for us your new consignment finds, plus that perfect little jean jacket when you find it! Fun. I just love ms.sss's jacket, too. It would look splendid with her gauzy pieces before summers end. I'm currently on the look out for a white jean jacket to replace former size 2X one. ;]

IMG_2068.jpeg

IMG_3252.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Arabesque said:

Yep. That’s me. Makes it easier to pack when your wardrobe only contains one colour - everything matches lol.

You’d have loved it Ms.sss. All inclusive food & drinks. Magnificent views. Perfect occasions for wearing patio dresses (if the weather was warmer). Great friends. Private spa on our deck. Hot stone massage. ‘Would you like another glass of bubbles.’ ‘Yes, thank you & another cheese platter please.’

Surprisingly the rtn helicopter trip worked out cheaper than each of us buying a return plane flight to a regional centre. We enjoyed it so much we’re planning to go by chopper for our next weekend away.

42921521-ADCD-4608-A505-603EDE5AA0C3.thumb.jpeg.fb1b7867991ee686b0d1373dd0df91b7.jpeg

Purty lady for sure! Gorgeous skin. Superb sunglasses. ;]

I got a Jean jacket! Woo hoo! Now to find some dresses to wear with it. Ignore my orange socks! Lol!!

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

3 hours ago, ChubRub said:

I got a Jean jacket! Woo hoo! Now to find some dresses to wear with it. Ignore my orange socks! Lol!!

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Love it!

An H&M summer clearance SCORE. Picked up this top this afternoon for....$1.00 (and that’s Canadian dollars so it’s basically free for U Americans, lol) P.S. no full body shot this time cuz I’m wearing an old pair of jeans that are unflatteringly too big...

I hope everyone has a great day! Its that time of the year in Jersey. Short sleeve sweatshirts because it cold going into work and hot leaving 😂😂

In other exciting news...i think im finally off the market. lol Maybe my next ootd will include her. 😊

IMG_5594.jpg

Congrats, Jake! On both counts, your success and new relationship!!😍

53 minutes ago, Lily66 said:

Congrats, Jake! On both counts, your success and new relationship!!😍

Agreed!!! Congrats on both! She's a lucky lady!!

On 9/14/2020 at 3:39 AM, Sophie7713 said:

Thanks! Still need that brachioplasty + abdomen scar revision to pull the dress off without a shawl. Re-scheduled surgery for November due to client/project needs early Fall. Need my arms and hands fully operational right now to draft up floor plans, elevations, architectural details etc. effectively. It will be wonderful someday to wear a short sleeve dress or blouse without the need to cover the bat wings! Pretty scary, right? Skin is so heavy on my small frame now. Each arm probably weighs one pound in loose skin. Oh boy. Until then - wiggle jiggle at the drafting board we go... Haha. ;]

IMG_5207.jpeg

IMG_3503.jpeg

gosh, you are so pretty.... and i LOVE LOVE that dress. You pull it off very nicely

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

I hope everyone has a great day! Its that time of the year in Jersey. Short sleeve sweatshirts because it cold going into work and hot leaving 😂😂

In other exciting news...i think im finally off the market. lol Maybe my next ootd will include her. 😊

IMG_5594.jpg

congrats..... she is one lucky girl..... can't wait to see pictures