Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 9/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, ChubRub said:

Looking great! It’s fun trying to figure out what our new style is, isn’t it? You are getting so close to goal!

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

1 hour ago, VSG_Barbie said:

I left the house today! Went for blood tests and did some shopping and returns. Wore shorts I haven’t worn in nearly 20 years.

EA26D59C-EE84-4B23-B9D3-E717C9BB0AA6.jpeg

What a beautiful smile! I love your outfit and that straw purse to die for!!!

11 hours ago, VSG_Barbie said:

I left the house today! Went for blood tests and did some shopping and returns. Wore shorts I haven’t worn in nearly 20 years.

EA26D59C-EE84-4B23-B9D3-E717C9BB0AA6.jpeg

You look great! I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who has been holding onto my "skinny" clothes for all these years!! I may be out of style, but I don't care if I can wear clothes from college!

I think I found my winter uniform, this is sooo comfortable. I got it on Amazon, I’m going to check to see if they have other colors.

D95373C2-6218-4BBC-9D21-7FF6B66EB46A.jpeg

6 hours ago, ChubRub said:

You look great! I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who has been holding onto my "skinny" clothes for all these years!! I may be out of style, but I don't care if I can wear clothes from college!

My husband and I both hold onto things, for better or worse. He’s lost about 75 pounds since last October through diet and exercise. I’ve lost about 60 since March. We’re both near what we weighed when we met in December 2001. I told him we should put on the clothes we wore on our first date when they fit and take some pictures!

2 hours ago, VSG_Barbie said:

My husband and I both hold onto things, for better or worse. He’s lost about 75 pounds since last October through diet and exercise. I’ve lost about 60 since March. We’re both near what we weighed when we met in December 2001. I told him we should put on the clothes we wore on our first date when they fit and take some pictures!

What fun! We will look forward to the pictures... Congratulations on your combined loss of 135 pounds! That's wonderful. A new improved Barbie and Ken on the horizon. ;]

Heading out to an outdoor viewing party for tonight’s Raptors game. Hopefully the threat of rain stays away...but got my raincoat on just in case.

I think the jacket looks better closed, but it’s way more comfy open...

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Heading out to an outdoor viewing party for tonight’s Raptors game. Hopefully the threat of rain stays away...but got my raincoat on just in case.

I think the jacket looks better closed, but it’s way more comfy open...

Okay, then! Our resident Bond girl kills it with her British khaki raincoat. Love that peep of a wash board tummy. Now, I need a rain coat. Hope your team won! x o ;]

Girls weekend at luxurious mountain retreat. (Can’t go to Spain as planned so this was our alternative. Glorious though cold: anoraks, gloves & hats. But just had hot stone massage, followed by about an hour in the bubbling spa. Now time for a gin in front of the fire with some Frank crooning in the background. Not a clothing shot but you can see some of the white robe. 76F2FC4D-CFE5-49CC-ABFC-ECC74EDC249E.thumb.jpeg.ef4c2289cf31d4b03816774e120659ad.jpeg

We did arrive in style. The only way.
C58621EE-3245-4DBF-A13E-4F1062572D4B.thumb.jpeg.cbb2253431064d538b73f3b71942e691.jpeg

8 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Okay, then! Our resident Bond girl kills it with her British khaki raincoat. Love that peep of a wash board tummy. Now, I need a rain coat. Hope your team won! x o ;]

Good news is, it didn’t rain. But more importantly, the BAD News is that we lost!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Btw, glad u are back, I missed you ❤️

That cabin in the woods is absolutely adorable...as is that pastel-y striped dress you were wearing. And I love that you and Mr. Sophie are colour coordinated in that pic 😍

6 hours ago, Arabesque said:

We did arrive in style. The only way.
C58621EE-3245-4DBF-A13E-4F1062572D4B.thumb.jpeg.cbb2253431064d538b73f3b71942e691.jpeg

That’s arriving in style, all right!!!

Now I need me some fancy friends to go jet-setting in a helicopter! Got room for one more in your friend group???? Lololololzzz

P.S. I’m assuming that’s you, the second from the right, right? (The one all in black, natch) You are purty, lady! And you look much, much, much younger than you said you were!!!

Edited by ms.sss

Went to a kids consignment sale to get a bunch of stuff for my kids. Well they had a huge juniors section and OMG the junior clothes fit me! I got a pair of jeans, pair of pants and 4 tops for 20 bucks! Woot woot!!

image-0.007987022399902344.jpg

22 hours ago, ChubRub said:

Went to a kids consignment sale to get a bunch of stuff for my kids. Well they had a huge juniors section and OMG the junior clothes fit me! I got a pair of jeans, pair of pants and 4 tops for 20 bucks! Woot woot!!

image-0.007987022399902344.jpg

Those skinny jeans make your legs look SKINNY!

lunch and afternoon drinks with the gals...such a beautiful day today (summer, don’t go!!)

Was looking through some older OOTD pics and it seems my go-to pose is to stand with my feet unnaturally spread apart. I wonder if I do this when I’m just standing around normally???

Edited by ms.sss