Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 hours ago, Sammi_Katt said:

This is my first time posting anything here. I'm only halfway through my weight loss, but this is the first time I've actually felt confident and pretty wearing something (THAT SHOWS MY BELLY!!!!).

crop top sammi.jpg

I love your style! Thanks for sharing! ❤️❤️

3 hours ago, Sammi_Katt said:

This is my first time posting anything here. I'm only halfway through my weight loss, but this is the first time I've actually felt confident and pretty wearing something (THAT SHOWS MY BELLY!!!!).

crop top sammi.jpg

@Sammi_Katt welcome to the group!

Isn't it awesome FEELING awesome? More pics, please!!

P.S. Love your top...i have the same one! lol

I went out today to look for bargains that I can add to my wardrobe and lunch at a restaurant (outdoor). I wrestled for a few over what I should wear with the tshirt. I eventually went with the pants even though it was 95 degrees. I took a close up selfie which I normally don't do. I hope I didn't crack your phone screens, lol!

20200726_231458.jpg

Resized_20200726_155937.jpeg

3 hours ago, OshunKilgore said:

First pic in purple was before my surgery. Second picture is today 5 weeks out of surgery. 340lbs down to 297lbs.in the last 5 weeks I lost 33lbs.20190405_104129_HDR~2.jpg received_3194432720649188.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using BariatricPal mobile app

Looking Good ❤

On 7/25/2020 at 3:44 PM, Sammi_Katt said:

crop top sammi.jpg

Amazing!

9 hours ago, OshunKilgore said:

First pic in purple was before my surgery. Second picture is today 5 weeks out of surgery. 340lbs down to 297lbs.in the last 5 weeks I lost 33lbs.20190405_104129_HDR~2.jpg received_3194432720649188.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using BariatricPal mobile app

Look out--Dangerous Curves ahead! A shapely woman is a sight to behold--much nicer than those stick-skinny ladies...

10 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

I went out today to look for bargains that I can add to my wardrobe and lunch at a restaurant (outdoor). I wrestled for a few over what I should wear with the tshirt. I eventually went with the pants even though it was 95 degrees. I took a close up selfie which I normally don't do. I hope I didn't crack your phone screens, lol!

20200726_231458.jpg

Dtrain84, you gotta stop posting pictures of your manly goodness--you're giving this girl heart palpitations! Don't wear too much camo or we won't be able to see you...

On 7/25/2020 at 3:44 PM, Sammi_Katt said:

crop top sammi.jpg

You've got gorgeous shoulders--you should wear that style top all the time.

18 minutes ago, JRT Mom said:

A shapely woman is a sight to behold--much nicer than those stick-skinny ladies...

I don't think we need to insult any body type on here. Haven't we all experienced enough of that?

28 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I don't think we need to insult any body type on here. Haven't we all experienced enough of that?

7 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Looking Good ❤

You are totally correct--I apologize. I'm just trying to affirm that being curvy is also beautiful. I heard all my life how pretty I'd be if I was thinner--you know--"You have SUCH a pretty face....

18 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

20200726_231458.jpg

Good Gravy ... I'm not quite sure if I've seen too much, or not enough 👀

RYou look fabulous @Dtrain84. And Jake, you always look great.

So lovely to welcome our new comers too. Hope you’ll become frequent posters.

By the way, has anyone heard from Angiebear? I hope she’s ok.

Because we had to cancel our girls’ trip to Spain, we’ve decided to do a weekend away at an upmarket retreat in the mountains here in Queensland in September. We’ve decided to go all out & will be helicoptering up & back (45min trip). The views will be spectacular & we’re very excited. Anyway, our private lodge has a spa on the deck so I’ve been forced to buy some swimwear - first time in 18yrs. Thought you’d be amused by my choice - ain’t no one seeing my saggy baggy skin & I am very fair so there is some sensible logic in my choice.

F76EFC04-2101-41B3-A4E6-26232701BCF6.thumb.jpeg.4bbfff16983d6eb7e4636042414c8e2f.jpeg

12 hours ago, JRT Mom said:

Dtrain84, you gotta stop posting pictures of your manly goodness--you're giving this girl heart palpitations! Don't wear too much camo or we won't be able to see you...

I love me some camo. I wouldn't have worn camo 5 years ago. Manly goodness? Don't worry, I know CPR,lol!

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Good Gravy ... I'm not quite sure if I've seen too much, or not enough 👀

Trying to respond, I am truly at a loss for words. Thank you? 😂