Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 hours ago, JAKE H said:

killing it!!!

Okay, Jake. It's your turn to show us your arms!

No arm guns to show off here I’m afraid. My biceps could never compete with yours @ms.sss & @Dtrain84.

I did wear my over the knee boots today. That’s a win for trim calves. 😁

6709A0F6-F73D-4921-BE33-8C39F94C1A58.thumb.jpeg.4337ec518598decdab956f2f8e46fdce.jpeg

Went to the city yesterday with an old college friend. There were people everywhere - school holidays here. Had to dodge, swerve & sidestep to avoid them. Very strange experience & somewhat disconcerting.

Black fine wool dress with attached sleeveless overtop with cutouts & slashes. So lovely to be able to dress up.
15F40F0A-6420-4E77-9936-805ED534B612.thumb.jpeg.4497eec3f536c42763d4958e6f11d9b0.jpeg

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Scored this today on a rare shopping trip 😍

I'm certain its made with vanity sizing because it was slightly too big

image-2020-07-06-22-25-37.jpg

image-2020-07-06-22-25-25.jpg

Love it!

25 minutes ago, Arabesque said:

No arm guns to show off here I’m afraid. My biceps could never compete with yours @ms.sss & @Dtrain84.

6709A0F6-F73D-4921-BE33-8C39F94C1A58.thumb.jpeg.4337ec518598decdab956f2f8e46fdce.jpeg

Total win. Lookin’ good, lady. And you look super tall in this pic 😍

10 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Okay, Jake. It's your turn to show us your arms!

Here ya go soph. Only because you asked.

IMG_4603.JPG

On 7/6/2020 at 1:58 AM, Arabesque said:

Can’t believe I used to make evening gowns back in the 80s - taffeta drop waist ones - Princess of Wales style. Zips, velvets, gathers & pleats no bother.

Do u still have these 80’s creations laying around? Would LOVE to see!!!

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_4603.JPG

😍😍💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼🔥🔥🔥

19 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Went to the city yesterday with an old college friend. There were people everywhere - school holidays here. Had to dodge, swerve & sidestep to avoid them. Very strange experience & somewhat disconcerting.

Black fine wool dress with attached sleeveless overtop with cutouts & slashes. So lovely to be able to dress up.
15F40F0A-6420-4E77-9936-805ED534B612.thumb.jpeg.4497eec3f536c42763d4958e6f11d9b0.jpeg

You look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! But, do be careful and stay safe out there.

11 hours ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_4603.JPG

I feel honored. LOL. Jake, what another wonderful transformation since seeing you early winter!!!! WOW. AMAZING. You have tightened and contoured to perfection. Your dedication, resolve and hard work must be so rewarding... And, the young ladies at the gym OR jumping out of airplanes must be drooling. The world is your oyster! And, so well deserved. :]

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

... And, the young ladies at the gym OR jumping out of airplanes must be drooling.

As are the folks here on BP 🤤🤤🤣🤣...

If i were 25 years younger....(and not afraid of heights) I’d jump out of an airplane with you....🤣

P.S. @JakeH sorry if this makes you feel objectified, harassed, or demeaned in any way. You know we all love ya, lol

Edited by ms.sss

13 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Do u still have these 80’s creations laying around? Would LOVE to see!!!

Unfortunately, I don’t have them anymore. A couple got a wee bit trashed at B&S balls (Bachelor & spinsters balls in western Queensland. Just an excuse for 24hrs of major drinking. Go to the ball & then the next day the party continues. Usually a couple of hundred people turn up.) The rest were donated or tossed. Did find this photo before the Emerald B&S 1988. I’m 2nd from the left in the dress with the black velvet bodice & red paper taffeta skirt.It also has a red sequinned piece on the shoulder. My friend’s hair is so big! We thought we looked fabulous. 😂
E2F8B1A0-86BA-4301-9211-7866E59CDECD.thumb.jpeg.5850be347e215a20edab9d8eb378b81f.jpeg

Also found this one. We were on our way to the Show Ball again in 1988 when I taught in a very small town in central Queensland. Can’t claim I made the ball gown but it is so 80s thought it deserved to be seen.

3D079ACE-7028-4279-9F9A-70EEB7488EE3.thumb.jpeg.b5dc7808350d30fd5b737dd896b20835.jpeg

You look amazing, Jake. And enjoy every moment of our objectification. It’s done with love.

Nothing wrong with vanity sizing @GreenTealael. Looking good.

We haven’t had a covid case in Queensland for some weeks now @Sophie7713 & I think only 1 active case. We’ve been very fortunate & have opened up a lot now. A smaller population with less high density living has benefited us in Aust I think though Victoria is experiencing a second wave at the moment. (They say we’re currently experiencing a 'Spice Girl Paradigm' where everyone is trying really hard, but Victoria is ruining it for everyone. Sorry very poor joke.)

On 6/27/2020 at 7:20 PM, Arabesque said:

Starting to get pretty chilly for Queensland. Got out my raccoon & wool asymmetrical jumper, wool tube skirt & boots on Saturday to go to Toowoomba on the Great Dividing Range. All toasty warm. It’s my nod to the 80s.

D9D68630-67C4-46E2-B951-2CB197313519.thumb.jpeg.0dd2dae9793a47512ad2e65d27611559.jpeg

Totally ❤❤❤❤ this look! Is that a Rundholz jumper?

12 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

I feel honored. LOL. Jake, what another wonderful transformation since seeing you early winter!!!! WOW. AMAZING. You have tightened and contoured to perfection. Your dedication, resolve and hard work must be so rewarding... And, the young ladies at the gym OR jumping out of airplanes must be drooling. The world is your oyster! And, so well deserved. :]

Thank you so much!!! It has been a fun ride and its been nice to meet people like you and have the confidence to even do it.

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

If i were 25 years younger....(and not afraid of heights) I’d jump out of an airplane with you....🤣

P.S. @JakeH sorry if this makes you feel objectified, harassed, or demeaned in any way. You know we all love ya, lol

You know i got nothing but love for ya!! i think you could still jump out of a plane tho 😂😂😂

22 hours ago, ms.sss said:

What a scream! Haha. Oh the hell with being politically correct - Jake's a HUNK a HUNK of burning love! Right? Where's Elvis when we need him. LOL.