Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 6/24/2020 at 1:22 AM, kristieshannon said:

My daughter is getting married in September. I ordered a couple dresses off of Amazon, and I think this is the one I settled on. I’m so excited to wear a size 12, down from a 24/26!

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

This is a really good look... Silver Screen Siren ❤💃

Starting to get pretty chilly for Queensland. Got out my raccoon & wool asymmetrical jumper, wool tube skirt & boots on Saturday to go to Toowoomba on the Great Dividing Range. All toasty warm. It’s my nod to the 80s.

D9D68630-67C4-46E2-B951-2CB197313519.thumb.jpeg.0dd2dae9793a47512ad2e65d27611559.jpeg

06/27/2020 08:07 PM, sleevedshereen said:

Down 80lbs. Coming on 3 years in July.

image0.0.jpg

Wow, you look amazing!!!

3 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Starting to get pretty chilly for Queensland. Got out my raccoon & wool asymmetrical jumper, wool tube skirt & boots on Saturday to go to Toowoomba on the Great Dividing Range. All toasty warm. It’s my nod to the 80s.

D9D68630-67C4-46E2-B951-2CB197313519.thumb.jpeg.0dd2dae9793a47512ad2e65d27611559.jpeg

Love this look, very 80's gallery chic

It’s been sooooo long since I’ve posted something on here as I’ve basically been living out of pj’s and sweats for the past 3+ months. Today I put on something that is NOT flannel, fleece nor lycra! (It’s laundry day, and I had to put on something clean lol)

I remember when I was so psyched to be able to fit into these size 6-ers and wear them out...and now they’ve been delegated to stay-home laundry day back-up pants.

Edited by ms.sss

OMG, everyone looks so damn AWESOME! I've been in lounge clothes since before spring break, and have touched makeup, nothing. I KNOW I've gained some, but haven't gotten on the scale since I know I will be devastated. I loved catching up and looking at all you beautiful people. I have a meeting today, maybe I'll actually straighten my hair and put on a decent top (since it's virtual). :)

On 6/27/2020 at 10:07 PM, sleevedshereen said:

Down 80lbs. Coming on 3 years in July.

image0.0.jpg

wow!!!!! great job

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, GreenTealael said:

Amazon dress

image.jpeg

Amazon or AMAZING?!?! I’ll go with you look amazing!

2 hours ago, mark1733 said:

Amazon or AMAZING?!?! I’ll go with you look amazing!

I must admit, I totally needed to hear this ❤

Edited by GreenTealael

I bought this dress for less than $10 and I've been wearing it nonstop. It's butter soft and extremely form fitting. Seriously it's so tight you can see my gas bubbles 😂

(Dark grainy video/BF was asleep)

On 6/27/2020 at 10:20 PM, Arabesque said:

LOOKING SOOOO GORGEOUS! Love love love all the textures. Your haircut is adorable, too. So hard to imagine you're experiencing winter when it's summertime prime here. Definitely needed to lighten up on our evening walks... but have no summer clothing in new size. I dislike shopping on line. I prefer shop (good exercise), fit and take home. But we are in a major spike right now. Not safe. I'd really like to find a pair of comfortable walking Bermuda shorts or skorts. BTW, the 80's never looked so GOOD...

On 6/30/2020 at 8:52 AM, ms.sss said:

It’s been sooooo long since I’ve posted something on here as I’ve basically been living out of pj’s and sweats for the past 3+ months. Today I put on something that is NOT flannel, fleece nor lycra! (It’s laundry day, and I had to put on something clean lol)

I remember when I was so psyched to be able to fit into these size 6-ers and wear them out...and now they’ve been delegated to stay-home laundry day back-up pants.

Flannel, fleece, Lycra! Don't forget the polyester. What a scream. I HEAR YOU!!! I actually had to cover all my new hanging clothing in closet with clear plastic sheets. Dust even with a/c was beginning to settle on shoulders etc. We also covered hubs work slacks and dress shirts, too. ;[ Going to pick up a new summer outfit purchased back in March from the seamstress today. Maybe I'll get motivated to get out of the PJ's AND try them on. Haha.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:02 AM, shanza said:

OMG, everyone looks so damn AWESOME! I've been in lounge clothes since before spring break, and have touched makeup, nothing. I KNOW I've gained some, but haven't gotten on the scale since I know I will be devastated. I loved catching up and looking at all you beautiful people. I have a meeting today, maybe I'll actually straighten my hair and put on a decent top (since it's virtual). :)

We've missed YOU Ms. Shanza! Your new profile picture is great. I'm sure you have not gained as much as you might have imagined. This was/is all just a big BLURR! How are you?! I'll put on an outfit, if you do too? ;]