Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don’t know how you have the patience & dexterity to do those gorgeous nails @GreenTealael. I can’t even put on one colour without getting it all over my finger 🤣

Glad to see you’re all following Stanley Tucci’s cocktail hour drinking through quarantine. (Gotta heart Stanley.)

Off to the dentist for a scale & polish. They reopened last week after a five week closure. They’re wrapping their trays & equipment in cling film for each patient. Guess Glad will do well out of this.

Coated denim ‘joggers’. Glad I’m height challenged. Hate to think how short they’d be on someone 5’6’’ or taller.
77C38771-4AF7-4A1A-978A-C80DFDAEC29E.thumb.jpeg.449382e0b79f801007b759d70a75d2aa.jpeg

On 5/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, Arabesque said:

Got dressed up & went into the city today to be fitted (from a distance) for new bras ... AGAIN! I’d been putting it off for a month but the pain from badly fitting, not supportive underwear was getting me down. (Boney rib pain is real & it’s as bad as boney butt pain.) Two cup sizes down & I may have to get the backs taken in. So annoying & expensive. This is the third time I’ve had to buy new underwear but as my weight has been stable for the last two months I think this will be the last time. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, decided to wear my new sunray pleated faux leather skirt I found online. So lovely to actually ‘dress’ and not just ‘slob’ about.

Stay well everyone.

3068422F-CAFE-4714-BE0B-EF91193734CA.thumb.jpeg.a1519ec84aca13717c67d14619fa9cb7.jpeg

You look absolutely gorgeous! All the textural blacks are wonderful. Still shifting thru the foundations game as well! The online orders just are not working out for them. Everything gets returned. Usually too large. I really miss our department stores and outdoor eating at restaurants after 10 weeks and counting...

I know this is a bit of a diversion BUT maybe permissible given the circumstances? I'm still in my grunge wear BUT my home office design studio was completed today! Now outfitted with new antelope patterned cow hide area rug over coir carpeting, mid-century modern sconces, cognac hued accent wall and library cabinet from re-purposed China cabinet. I still report to the office in my PJ's most days. Just not that motivated to get dressed with no where to go 10 weeks and counting! The boys were a great help in implementing the project + vision. ;]

design studio-5EB00BA3-49EA-4ACF-BC08-347D51B6934D_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_3973.jpeg

IMG_3942.jpeg

IMG_3943.jpeg

F12ED4DF-9550-4705-B12D-EEE5C76B13C8_1_105_c.jpeg

edit studio-7F39B8A3-7BCE-43C6-B457-F3B14619A84C_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_3817.jpeg

IMG_3920.jpeg

Beautiful room @Sophie7713 and snap re the Louis chair & French inspired fabric choice. I have it near a cow hide too (a lovely vanilla & butter caramel charolaise skin) so double snap I have two chairs which were the carvers from my parents’ dining table in the early 80s. I recovered them about 10 yrs ago.

Finding the correct sized underwear is sooo frustrating. At my fitting I bought two different styles that worked for me then I went online & bought two more of the same ...for a reduced price. Yay!

3AACE492-E785-4C78-9920-F74199A39988.thumb.jpeg.f3f4d0945f759b33c9fd66a024b7e5b3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Arabesque said:

Beautiful room @Sophie7713 and snap re the Louis chair & French inspired fabric choice. I have it near a cow hide too (a lovely vanilla & butter caramel charolaise skin) so double snap I have two chairs which were the carvers from my parents’ dining table in the early 80s. I recovered them about 10 yrs ago.

Finding the correct sized underwear is sooo frustrating. At my fitting I bought two different styles that worked for me then I went online & bought two more of the same ...for a reduced price. Yay!

3AACE492-E785-4C78-9920-F74199A39988.thumb.jpeg.f3f4d0945f759b33c9fd66a024b7e5b3.jpeg

LOVE this chair! What personality it has... do share more! After healing from plastics finding undergarments has been daunting. So, I often revert back to wearing my black medical front hook bra and body suite. Actually, they are very well constructed, comfortable and conform beautifully. Yay! Tomorrow I get my first haircut and style since quarantine. Had my pedicure and manicure yesterday. I suspect, it risky - but my salons seem to be taking all the appropriate precautions. I wear my mask and gloves everywhere, too. Very fashionable accessories these days. LOL.

Ok y’all are so nice I’ll throw my goal pic in. This is a Large shirt. I’m about 10 pounds away from it. This is my goal. To confidently buy Large shirts and stay in 34 inch jeans. Happy Friday Y’all!!!

1D4C7615-187B-4862-B7FF-8D39C8A381B1.jpeg

13 minutes ago, mark1733 said:

Ok y’all are so nice I’ll throw my goal pic in. This is a Large shirt. I’m about 10 pounds away from it. This is my goal. To confidently buy Large shirts and stay in 34 inch jeans. Happy Friday Y’all!!!

Oh Mark, you are looking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Way to GO honing in on your goal. Congratulations! Such a handsome Southern gentleman. Orange is a great color on you, too. Happiest Memorial Day weekend to you and yours. Y'all planning any good Tennessee cuisine or BQ bites in celebration!?

6 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Oh Mark, you are looking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Way to GO honing in on your goal. Congratulations! Such a handsome Southern gentleman. Orange is a great color on you, too. Happiest Memorial Day weekend to you and yours. Y'all planning any good Tennessee cuisine or BQ bites in celebration!?

Thank you so much.

Yesterday while searching for some stored picture frames under the bed - WA LA, I came across this skirt! I wore it on our first meet and lunch date with hubby February 27, 1993 in Tallahassee, Florida while in graduate school. 27 years later, a little big and a bit prim + proper Prairie school teacher look... LOL. What fun trying it on again after all these years. It would not have even got passed my thighs 15 months ago!!! And, while dressed after 10 weeks quarantine, I experimented with all the new belts yet to be worn out of the house. The skirt brought back very fond memories. Fashion will do that. Anticipating our 25th wedding anniversary gala next May, if safe and sound to do so. Does anyone else have any sentimental pieces left in their wardrobe? Might you post them? Fun! ;]

IMG_4061.jpeg

IMG_4020.jpeg

IMG_4028.jpeg

IMG_4035.jpeg

5 hours ago, mark1733 said:

I think you fit into it perfectly already! Lookin' sharp 😎

More furniture pxts for @Sophie7713. This is one of two Walter Knoll gentlemen chairs I had made in ruby velvet. (They’re a lovely pink red colour in reality - overcast today so they look dull in the pxt.) They’re in my lounge room. Had one chair made & then 18months later I got the second one - had to save up ha! The dresser is an antique piece of Australiana made from several different timbers in a traditional English style with the daisy carved doors. It came from the house of a family who had been long time friends of my grandparents. My parents bought the house which included some contents. It was black - apparently boot polish was commonly used to polish furniture 100+yrs ago. The horror!

7FC74128-C31E-4450-88BF-4F3101167629.thumb.jpeg.5f795cafde46a403168327f76dd11d35.jpeg

11 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Yesterday while searching for some stored picture frames under the bed - WA LA, I came across this skirt! I wore it on our first meet and lunch date with hubby February 27, 1993 in Tallahassee, Florida while in graduate school. 27 years later, a little big and a bit prim + proper Prairie school teacher look... LOL. What fun trying it on again after all these years. It would not have even got passed my thighs 15 months ago!!! And, while dressed after 10 weeks quarantine, I experimented with all the new belts yet to be worn out of the house. The skirt brought back very fond memories. Fashion will do that. Anticipating our 25th wedding anniversary gala next May, if safe and sound to do so. Does anyone else have any sentimental pieces left in their wardrobe? Might you post them? Fun! ;]

IMG_4028.jpeg

This belt with the skirt for me! :D

Congrats on wearing the skirt you wore on your first date... even bigger congrats for saving it all these years... I have no idea what I was wearing on my hubby and I's first date lol.. probably something with big shoulder pads though hahaha! Ahh the late 80's!

2 hours ago, Arabesque said:

More furniture pxts for @Sophie7713. This is one of two Walter Knoll gentlemen chairs I had made in ruby velvet. (They’re a lovely pink red colour in reality - overcast today so they look dull in the pxt.) They’re in my lounge room. Had one chair made & then 18months later I got the second one - had to save up ha! The dresser is an antique piece of Australiana made from several different timbers in a traditional English style with the daisy carved doors. It came from the house of a family who had been long time friends of my grandparents. My parents bought the house which included some contents. It was black - apparently boot polish was commonly used to polish furniture 100+yrs ago. The horror!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a 7FC74128-C31E-4450-88BF-4F3101167629.thumb.jpeg.5f795cafde46a403168327f76dd11d35.jpeg

Love that chair Arabesque!! such a gorgeous colour... and flipping heck it's coooooold here today!!! Wishing I had a fireplace right about now!! bbrrrrrr