Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 04/22/2020 at 10:47, Cheeseburgh said:

I’m mid season 3 of Ozarks..... (no spoilers) Such a good show.

LOVE Ozark!!!

Ruth is a TRIP! The whole show is trippy but we love it!

On 04/22/2020 at 14:40, Cheeseburgh said:

Tried so hard to get into Outlander but it just didn’t grab me. Loved Sopranos, watched it when it came out. Tiger King was insane.

Sopranos was probably my favorite series ever. Loved it!

I don’t think I’ve met anyone who didn’t love that show.

James Gandolfini RIP

2 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

loved outlander....

have you watched Greenleaf?

how many of yall will admit to watching Tiger King..... i must say i did.... what a train wreck, but couldn't stop watching.

Never watched Greenleaf, is it similar to Outlander? (one of my fav period works from forever ago was The Forsyte Saga)

I have watched episodes 1-3 of Tiger King. I am not ashamed to admit it & I'll go back and finish it one day 😂

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Tried so hard to get into Outlander but it just didn’t grab me. Loved Sopranos, watched it when it came out. Tiger King was insane.

The first episode is S L O W. I almost gave up 3 different times. But it does get a lot better

38 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

The first episode is S L O W. I almost gave up 3 different times. But it does get a lot better

no Greenleaf is present time.... it's a series about a family that lead a powerful Church.... but it's NOT "religious" if that makes sense.... you have to watch it.... lots of great actors in it.

8 hours ago, mark1733 said:

Well good. After scrolling through this post and seeing all of the of the hard work paying off, I felt like I should say something. I have been on the other side of the coin for some time so I feel like it’s nice to be appreciated for what you’ve accomplished.

Hi Mark from Tennessee. Welcome. Congratulations on your awesome weight loss + maintenance of 137 pounds! We share that magic number. I'm maintaining a comfortable range of 119 - 122 sixteen months out. Share with us some of your favorite clothing. Off on errands today - not really dressing up for Zoom conferences or client business tasks behind the desk top computer these days. By the way, does anyone know what day this is today!? LOL

IMG_3301.jpeg

Some of our favorites shows you might enjoy should you like mysteries, historical settings, suspense or intrigue:

The Fall; Penny Dreadful; Endeavor; Inspector Lewis; Breathless; Foyle's War; The Knick; Mad Men.

The Durrells in Corfu and Doc Martin are fun and humorous.

Agree, The Soprano's! How could you not resist that lovable sociopath, Tony Soprano.

42 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Hi Mark from Tennessee. Welcome. Congratulations on your awesome weight loss + maintenance of 137 pounds! We share that magic number. I'm maintaining a comfortable range of 119 - 122 sixteen months out. Share with us some of your favorite clothing. Off on errands today - not really dressing up for Zoom conferences or client business tasks behind the desk top computer these days. By the way, does anyone know what day this is today!? LOL

IMG_3301.jpeg

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ll see what I can do

Trust me on “The Night Manager“ guys... it’s so well done and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Tom Hiddleston is gorgeous in it, Hugh Laurie and Olivia Coleman are fantastic in it too. It’s very James Bondish.

Trust me is the wrong phrase since you don’t really know me.... Give it a try and check out the ratings on Rotten Tomatoes!

Edited by Cheeseburgh

21 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Trust me on “The Night Manager“ guys... it’s so well done and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Tom Hiddleston is gorgeous in it, Hugh Laurie and Olivia Coleman are fantastic in it too. It’s very James Bondish.

Trust me is the wrong phrase since you don’t really know me.... Give it a try and check out the ratings on Rotten Tomatoes!

Maybe I should start a Netflix binge watch post on here somewhere 😆

3 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I tried the night manager and didn't like Hiddleston 😥. Also being a long time Laurie fan, I thought I could stick out but I folded. Coleman is great in everything ❤

I had not seen him in anything before and I thought he was so handsome. I fold very easily on shows, I give up after 1 episode a lot more than I care to admit.

@BayougirlMrsS those pants are fantastic. They look so good on you. And @Sophie7713 you always look so lovely. What’s that glorious tree @GreenTealael?

The Night Manager Is excellent. Great cast. OMG gotta love Tom. Fantastic as Loki (all grungy goodness) & excellent in Only Lovers Left Alive & Crimson Peak. (We won’t talk about Kong: Skull Island - sooo bad.)

I found old episodes of The Bionic Woman. Loved it as a child but it does not stand up well today. So sexist: ‘What use is a woman who can think.’ No joke quote from an episode. And she always needs a man to help her even though she has bionic strength & speed. Sheesh!

Watched The Boys, Hunters, Explained, Sex Education, Picard & looking forward to series 2 of After Life tomorrow. Also watching Making the Cut for my fashion design comp hit.

Been clearing out my cupboards ... again. I have literally five good winter outfits that fit. My poor credit card is going to get such a workout. At least I won’t have to buy hangers. Lol.

Take care everyone. Stay healthy.

43F3B4A7-C4E8-4890-A07D-32D9708E0BC8.jpeg

15 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Some of our favorites shows you might enjoy should you like mysteries, historical settings, suspense or intrigue:

The Fall; Penny Dreadful; Endeavor; Inspector Lewis; Breathless; Foyle's War; The Knick; Mad Men.

The Durrells in Corfu and Doc Martin are fun and humorous.

Agree, The Soprano's! How could you not resist that lovable sociopath, Tony Soprano.

Cute outfit Sofie.....

I Love Mad men.... but yall know how much i crush on Christina Hendricks..... After i finish Little Fires Everywhere..... i'm going to start Ozark.

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

@BayougirlMrsS those pants are fantastic. They look so good on you. And @Sophie7713 you always look so lovely. What’s that glorious tree @GreenTealael?

The Night Manager Is excellent. Great cast. OMG gotta love Tom. Fantastic as Loki (all grungy goodness) & excellent in Only Lovers Left Alive & Crimson Peak. (We won’t talk about Kong: Skull Island - sooo bad.)

I found old episodes of The Bionic Woman. Loved it as a child but it does not stand up well today. So sexist: ‘What use is a woman who can think.’ No joke quote from an episode. And she always needs a man to help her even though she has bionic strength & speed. Sheesh!

Watched The Boys, Hunters, Explained, Sex Education, Picard & looking forward to series 2 of After Life tomorrow. Also watching Making the Cut for my fashion design comp hit.

Been clearing out my cupboards ... again. I have literally five good winter outfits that fit. My poor credit card is going to get such a workout. At least I won’t have to buy hangers. Lol.

Take care everyone. Stay healthy.

43F3B4A7-C4E8-4890-A07D-32D9708E0BC8.jpeg

I see this and think....... NO WIRE HANGERS.... EVER. which you dont... Good job