Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i should have taken the picture earlier.... wrinkles have set in. These pants were gifted to me.... and i love them.

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

13 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

i should have taken the picture earlier.... wrinkles have set in. These pants were gifted to me.... and i love them.

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

Those pants look really nice. That is the style worn by the power attorney in Ozark on Netflix.

2 minutes ago, mark1733 said:

Those pants look really nice. That is the style worn by the power attorney in Ozark on Netflix.

Thanks Mark really.... i havnt watched it yet.... guess i will now.

Just now, BayougirlMrsS said:

Thanks Mark really.... i havnt watched it yet.... guess i will now.

It’s pretty intense but really well made. Jason Bateman is in it. The attorney doesn’t show up until season 2 I believe

1 hour ago, mark1733 said:

It’s pretty intense but really well made. Jason Bateman is in it. The attorney doesn’t show up until season 2 I believe

i've heard about it on FB from some friends.... need to finish Little Fires Everywhere first.... then ill start that

I’m mid season 3 of Ozarks..... (no spoilers) Such a good show.

22 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

i've heard about it on FB from some friends.... need to finish Little Fires Everywhere first.... then ill start that

Guess I’ll look into that one. Looking for something new to watchGuess I’ll look into that one. Looking for something new to watch

8 minutes ago, mark1733 said:

Guess I’ll look into that one. Looking for something new to watchGuess I’ll look into that one. Looking for something new to watch

Have you watched Night Manager? I LOVED that show, it’s on Prime. I can’t figure out why it isn’t at the top of the list. It is a mini series more than a show since it is one season.
*The Night Manager is an espionage novel by John le Carré

The other show I really liked was Broadchurch.

10 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Have you watched Night Manager? I LOVED that show, it’s on Prime. I can’t figure out why it isn’t at the top of the list. It is a mini series more than a show since it is one season.
*The Night Manager is an espionage novel by John le Carré

The other show I really liked was Broadchurch.

I’ll check those out too. Believe it or not I never watched the Sopranos which I started last week. It’s pretty funny seeing the very first show where they’re driving a 1999 Tahoe with no cell phoneI’ll check those out too. Believe it or not I never watched the Sopranos which I started last week. It’s pretty funny seeing the very first show where they’re driving a 1999 Tahoe with no cell phone

38 minutes ago, mark1733 said:

I’ll check those out too. Believe it or not I never watched the Sopranos which I started last week. It’s pretty funny seeing the very first show where they’re driving a 1999 Tahoe with no cell phoneI’ll check those out too. Believe it or not I never watched the Sopranos which I started last week. It’s pretty funny seeing the very first show where they’re driving a 1999 Tahoe with no cell phone

I never watched The Sopranos either.

I just started Outlander.

25 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I’ll add that one to the list LOLI’ll add that one to the list LOL

8 minutes ago, mark1733 said:

I’ll add that one to the list LOLI’ll add that one to the list LOL

You have quite the growing bingewatch list 😂

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

loved outlander....

have you watched Greenleaf?

how many of yall will admit to watching Tiger King..... i must say i did.... what a train wreck, but couldn't stop watching.

4 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

loved outlander....

have you watched Greenleaf?

how many of yall will admit to watching Tiger King..... i must say i did.... what a train wreck, but couldn't stop watching.

I put it off for a really long time until I finally gave in. It was About what I expected and you are correct in the fact that it was a train wreck LOL

Tried so hard to get into Outlander but it just didn’t grab me. Loved Sopranos, watched it when it came out. Tiger King was insane.

Edited by Cheeseburgh