Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GreenTealeal you are looking great even with social distancing. You make me smile.

Jake great to see you again. I know these are crazy super busy times, but you are looking great.

Sophie you are cute as a button. I love Tek Gear tops. I actually ordered 2 yesterday. I did get highlights the day before they closed all non essential businesses here.

Here is a closer look at my hair Sophie. Also my OOTD. No stopping work since I work in health care. Super busy, we did finally lock our door with a sign to go to our clinic for screening before entering.

I wish you all a safe and healthy day.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

30 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

GreenTealeal you are looking great even with social distancing. You make me smile.

Jake great to see you again. I know these are crazy super busy times, but you are looking great.

Sophie you are cute as a button. I love Tek Gear tops. I actually ordered 2 yesterday. I did get highlights the day before they closed all non essential businesses here.

Here is a closer look at my hair Sophie. Also my OOTD. No stopping work since I work in health care. Super busy, we did finally lock our door with a sign to go to our clinic for screening before entering.

Thank you!! and yeah ive just been focusing on everything and havent been on here as much. Still doing well. Everyone is looking great.

1 hour ago, KaysMommy said:

Thanks!!! This hair color suits you very well 😍

On 3/28/2020 at 6:46 AM, GreenTealael said:

Old self portrait but I think it works!

image.jpeg

you are so beautiful WOW!!!!!

I’m working from home. My outfits have been jeans and workout clothes. Today I’m in my black overalls. The black slippers and wool socks are NOT the right shoe choice with these cropped pants, but hey, my feet are cold!

I love this pink striped top, and I’m sure it makes my run faster when I wear it! One of my goals throughout this process was to be able to feel confident running in just a sports bra and capris, like KaysMommy is rocking. I’m not QUITE there yet, but getting closer! My most stubborn fat pocket is on my tummy.

A0881CD3-25D1-4BEB-A1DC-CCC6E970674A.thumb.jpeg.f18030aab1e971fbd3d503ef11ca2e6f.jpeg

F83A8538-1562-4A1B-A3B1-C80AFE988073.thumb.jpeg.22b458055b741ece032b2263f87bb399.jpeg

This thread is now all Angie all the time! Today’s running outfit. Before and after shots. It might be a bit soggy out today. I was thrilled to find a trail that was still open, and is easy to social distance on!

A58F30FC-3086-40CC-B668-FBD569EBFB37.thumb.jpeg.ca9f3f62709493dbf021b6206a4a7f39.jpeg

47B31233-4A3C-480F-9D28-D0A9369830B0.thumb.jpeg.6bedcd960fc6d8f2ae0e1a3ae474d77d.jpeg

This thread is now all Angie all the time! Today’s running outfit. Before and after shots. It might be a bit soggy out today. I was thrilled to find a trail that was still open, and is easy to social distance on!

A58F30FC-3086-40CC-B668-FBD569EBFB37.thumb.jpeg.ca9f3f62709493dbf021b6206a4a7f39.jpeg
47B31233-4A3C-480F-9D28-D0A9369830B0.thumb.jpeg.6bedcd960fc6d8f2ae0e1a3ae474d77d.jpeg

Wow! I'm especially drawn to how nice your arms look! No PS needed for you, lucky girl!

3 hours ago, AngieBear said:

This thread is now all Angie all the time! Today’s running outfit. Before and after shots.

If I changed my clothes I would post a picture!

You look great, keep it up!

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:
If I changed my clothes I would post a picture!

You look great, keep it up!

Hahaha - If I changed my clothes I would post a picture!

Edited by rs

17 hours ago, rs said:

Wow! I'm especially drawn to how nice your arms look! No PS needed for you, lucky girl!

Oh, I have bat wings aplenty! You just can’t see them in those pics. Most of my loose skin is in my stomach, though my thighs and whatnot also have some crepey skin. And let’s not talk about my poor boobs. :(

The plastics I’m planning on getting next year are a Tummy Tuck and breast lift. Then I’ll re-evaluate and see if anything else bothers me enough to address it.

Today I broke out the FANCY jogging pants! Sparkles and everything. You can see the loose skin/pudge in my stomach in this. It’s fine, I’m overall THRILLED with the weight loss, so no complaints!

049B5761-3D0F-4CF7-9691-E46E2BD9BCB9.thumb.jpeg.171db4c6db16872a534cf0aaba5dcac8.jpeg

Shopping for groceries after work. I simply didn't bin the mask before I got home. Unfortunately there are still only a few people with masks. I've seen a few people of East Asian origin with masks but otherwise...

At least many patients are getting masks now on the wards before they go to the radiology department.

IMG_8919.jpg

Sliiiightly overdressed for picking up curbside dinner, but I'm desperate to wear something besides leggings and tee.

red and white.jpg

My favorite Pj night shirt with affections from Bobby lured only by his favorite puppy treats! Haha. Anyone else watching Netflix third season of Ozark? What a hoot! New sun protective pullover shrug over T-shirt - or did I post that already? Of late, the days all seem to be running into one another...

IMG_3321.jpeg

IMG_3301.jpeg