Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

23 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

With more people staying in or being quarantined someone active on this thread should consider arranging a lounge wear fashion show!

I just realized @sillykitty works in the Grocery store industry and @Sheribear68 is a pharmacist. They must be running ragged, take care of yourselves.

Yes, each day gets progressively more insane, with no end in sight right now.

20 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Sending huge hugs and prayers for you two!!! And everyone out there working your keesters off for our benefit and that of our country!!!! And putting yourselves in harms way! :( ((HUGS))

I'm fortunately work from home, and all work travel has been canceled for at least 6 weeks. So I'm in a good place to stay safe. Definitely feel for those who have to serve the public. Necessary but a huge self sacrifice.

I wonder how awful the situation at work is right now. I'm going back on Thursday and see myself wearing a mask all day. Either a regular surgical mask (if everyone wears them, there is some kind of protection after all) or an FFP 3 mask when dealing with patients.

All dressed up and no where to go. Literally. Some new garments and accessories in celebration of my 15th month out edition self. We are not on total lock-down yet. Our stores and restaurants remain open just limited hours. However, everything on our calendars in busy high season has been cancelled. Thought I'd dress up anyway to keep up our positive vibes and spirits of outfit thread! Here's a few things I had planned to wear for charity luncheons; client meets; ladies study; several lecturing engagements; Chapel; and a few dinner parties. It's all good though keeping everyone safe, sound and well. We do remain optimistic that while the initial wave maybe fierce (?) with prudent policies now in place, hopefully, this too shall pass. Coming out of the closet, so to speak, will just have to wait a bit longer. Haha! Be well and do take the best of care. Greetings from my closet to yours...

IMG_3015.jpeg

IMG_2911.jpeg

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3179.jpeg

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3052.jpeg

87905408_10222694143166532_4733688210897502208_n.jpeg

10 minutes ago, summerset said:

I wonder how awful the situation at work is right now. I'm going back on Thursday and see myself wearing a mask all day. Either a regular surgical mask (if everyone wears them, there is some kind of protection after all) or an FFP 3 mask when dealing with patients.

Oh boy. Please be careful, thank you for your service and stay safe in arm's way.

21 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Yes, each day gets progressively more insane, with no end in sight right now.

I'm fortunately work from home, and all work travel has been canceled for at least 6 weeks. So I'm in a good place to stay safe. Definitely feel for those who have to serve the public. Necessary but a huge self sacrifice.

Oh, so glad you can be home safe and sound for work. Good to know. Hubby still reports to work but has a private office and his office manager has always been a stickler for a sanitized work place... including dismissing anyone in the past with a cold or flu. Any fun new outfits you can still model for us during your 6 week lull of no travel!? We stick with NPR and the CDC reports - as we find national news, the web and other media sources often sensationalized instilling fear, panic and unrest for many. And, definitely understandable. It was disappointing not to attend the 62nd American Red Cross, Cancer & Lymphoma and Habitat for Humanity balls due to large unsafe groups this year which raise millions for these organizations and citizens. I still have my final fitting for ball gown (with a shawl) tomorrow evening, but will need to wait for next year to wear them. Current conditions simply surreal, right!?

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 10.27.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 10.33.50 PM.png

I didn’t take an OOTD today. But it’s been a busy week already. We had to send all our dental staff home, except one dentist and an assistant for emergency cases. Our health clinics are still at full capacity. But we are all taking precautions. I’m in HR so lots of stuff to figure out and keeping up with all national and state recommendations. Our closest cases are still about 3.5 hours away but that will change any day now. I just need a little bit of TP, but I got to Walmart at 7am and saw people walking out with carts full. None left for me and the family. Here’s hoping I can catch some in the morning.

Have a good, safe and healthy day everyone.

Everyone is looking so fabulous!!!!! Sorry, been MIA as we have been on spring break and now all working from home. Yay but geesh, it's crazy. What the heck with toilet paper? I'm a stocker so i'm fine, but I do have to go in for a bit tomorrow with only 6 people meeting and rest is via zoom. But at least I get to dress up tomorrow! :)

I love this site...just sayin.

3 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Oh, so glad you can be home safe and sound for work. Good to know. Hubby still reports to work but has a private office and his office manager has always been a stickler for a sanitized work place... including dismissing anyone in the past with a cold or flu. Any fun new outfits you can still model for us during your 6 week lull of no travel!? We stick with NPR and the CDC reports - as we find national news, the web and other media sources often sensationalized instilling fear, panic and unrest for many. And, definitely understandable. It was disappointing not to attend the 62nd American Red Cross, Cancer & Lymphoma and Habitat for Humanity balls due to large unsafe groups this year which raise millions for these organizations and citizens. I still have my final fitting for ball gown (with a shawl) tomorrow evening, but will need to wait for next year to wear them. Current conditions simply surreal, right!?

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 10.27.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 10.33.50 PM.png

beautiful..... That silver one reminds me of a dress i wore on a new years eve cruse 2017/2018

26168115_10212617273401560_6978192123699885863_n.jpg

1 hour ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

beautiful..... That silver one reminds me of a dress i wore on a new years eve cruse 2017/2018

26168115_10212617273401560_6978192123699885863_n.jpg

We're twins! Wish I could borrow your fabulous shoes? This shrimp here would gain 2 inches and at 5' every increment counts. LOL.

2 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

We're twins! Wish I could borrow your fabulous shoes? This shrimp here would gain 2 inches and at 5' every increment counts. LOL.

They are a size 7. I’ll send them your way. I actually danced in them all night. I’m only 2” taller than you. Haha.

Happy Saint Patrick's day evening! We were the only ones on the outside patio tonight! We would have never gotten a table at the last minute due to the usual snow bird crowds that take over our community and establishments. Yay! There is a silver lining to the virus. Hope they all go back home to nest in their own home states. There really is nothing left for them to do here. All seasonal theater, shows, balls, dinners etc. are cancelled. After they usually depart in May after Mother's day - we then have the stress of hurricane season. So its nice to enjoy wintertime without the typical congestion. Easter brunch should also be a breeze, too!

IMG_3342.jpeg

IMG_3348.jpeg

Edited by Sophie7713
misspelled words

9 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Happy Saint Patrick's day evening! We were the only ones on the outside patio tonight! We would have never gotten a table at the last minute due to the usual snow bird crowds that take over our community and establishments. Yay! There is a silver lining to the virus. Hope they all go back home to nest in their own home states. There really is nothing left for them to do here. All seasonal theater, shows, balls, dinners etc. are cancelled. After they usually depart in May after Mother's day - we then have the stress of hurricane season. So its nice to enjoy wintertime without the typical congestion. Easter brunch should also be a breeze, too!

IMG_3342.jpeg

IMG_3348.jpeg

Happy st. patrick's day to Yall..... from your little Irish girl.... hehe

Speaking of SHOES, little Irish girl and thread... Naturalizer.com is having an incredible deep discount sale on boots, business heels and evening pumps!!! Not sure what sizes and colors are left, but could not help notice styles you might like??? ;]

• ms.sss - Kyra, Danya and Tai
  • silly kitty - Kelsey, Ericka, Anna and Helena
  • Arabesque - Zula, Rosetta, Hannie and Kaydin
  • Kay's Mom - Thea, Peyton, Emiline, Fenya, Maris and Soul Maxine
  • Angiebear - Soul Bohemia, Adra, Macayla, Soul Helen and August
  • Tealaeh - Untold, Geraldine, Lane, Kayla, Cyde, Carly and Cycle (AngieBear might like some of these, too!)
  • Bayougirl - Kierra, Teresa, Amie, Mia and Odina (ms.sss and Arabesque may like them, too?)
  • November11 - Fanfare, Fenya, Janie and Untold
  • Shanza - Carella, Becka and Wallis

Sorry Jake, Snapcase and Dtrain84 - I didn't see anything for the gentlemen. :[

My new pair of summer flats arrived today. They also have this style in high heels - I think a lot of you would love!

IMG_3241.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

Speaking of SHOES, little Irish girl and thread... Naturalizer.com is having an incredible deep discount sale on boots, business heels and evening pumps!!! Not sure what sizes and colors are left, but could not help notice styles you might like??? ;]

• ms.sss - Kyra, Danya and Tai
  • silly kitty - Kelsey, Ericka, Anna and Helena
  • Arabesque - Zula, Rosetta, Hannie and Kaydin
  • Kay's Mom - Thea, Peyton, Emiline, Fenya, Maris and Soul Maxine
  • Angiebear - Soul Bohemia, Adra, Macayla, Soul Helen and August
  • Tealaeh - Untold, Geraldine, Lane, Kayla, Cyde, Carly and Cycle (AngieBear might like some of these, too!)
  • Bayougirl - Kierra, Teresa, Amie, Mia and Odina (ms.sss and Arabesque may like them, too?)
  • November11 - Fanfare, Fenya, Janie and Untold
  • Shanza - Carella, Becka and Wallis

Sorry Jake, Snapcase and Dtrain84 - I didn't see anything for the gentlemen. :[

My new pair of summer flats arrived today. They also have this style in high heels - I think a lot of you would love!

IMG_3241.jpeg

I can walk all day and night in a pair of super heels.... but that one strap across the top kills me... They are cute though.