Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 3/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, sillykitty said:

Travel Day

It’s funny how quickly one forgets the way things were. I bought these pants prior to my plastics and could not come close to buttoning them. Now they obviously fit just fine. But the weird thing is, I don’t *feel* smaller then I did before, especially as the swelling comes and goes. I also still fit into all my my pre plastics clothes, so, hmm ...

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

That is a VERY cute outfit! I’m jealous of your getting to wear sandals already.

15 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Off for some drinks & dinner

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Okay, was this one of your Amazon buys? If so, link, please!

This is yesterday’s outfit. I pulled these pants out to wear for the first time, and I think I missed my window on really being able to use them. They were a bit snug when I bought them, they are now loose. At the waist. 🤷🏻‍♀️

C787F6DA-F53B-4437-B49D-6D39A85FEB13.thumb.jpeg.620662163eeb5c12524fd13c2c06ba3b.jpeg

Good Morning all. It’s been a rough week already. My head isn’t straight. I sat down in therapy yesterday started crying and admitted I’ve been binge eating the last couple of weeks. I’m years out and it’s still a battle. Back on track and getting into the right head space. Not just working on my outter self but my inner self. I hope you all have a blessed day.

P.S. I think I need to clean my mirror. Lol.

10 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Good Morning all. It’s been a rough week already. My head isn’t straight. I sat down in therapy yesterday started crying and admitted I’ve been binge eating the last couple of weeks. I’m years out and it’s still a battle. Back on track and getting into the right head space. Not just working on my outter self but my inner self. I hope you all have a blessed day.

P.S. I think I need to clean my mirror. Lol.

you are looking good in that dress . it fits so perfectly ….

Changing it up. [attachment]IMG_1814.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1814.jpg

1 hour ago, KaysMommy said:

Good Morning all. It’s been a rough week already. My head isn’t straight. I sat down in therapy yesterday started crying and admitted I’ve been binge eating the last couple of weeks. I’m years out and it’s still a battle. Back on track and getting into the right head space. Not just working on my outter self but my inner self. I hope you all have a blessed day

First, you look great (as usual ❤️)

Second, and more importantly, I'm glad you are working out your "insides", and it's soooooo good that you are able to admit stuff to yourself and others, because that means you aren't stuck in hiding and denial, and carved the beginnings of a path out just by the recognition of it all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@KaysMommy, so many years out and still working it, you are one of my spirit animals on here ❤️

Edited by ms.sss

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I actually have an OOTD worth sharing

20200304_095446_HDR.thumb.jpg.b823c55b3a2e8a72dcd64888f2437793.jpg

20200304_095906.jpg

Dang! Gina! You look awesome sauce!

Ok, does it make me a voyeur cuz I just most of the time passively receive hours of viewing pleasure and grins and giggles from this thread and am having trouble having time to reply? It moves as fast as #fillintheblank!!!

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Dang! Gina! You look awesome sauce!

Ok, does it make me a voyeur cuz I just most of the time passively receive hours of viewing pleasure and grins and giggles from this thread and am having trouble having time to reply? It moves as fast as #fillintheblank!!!

Thanks!

Then I guess I'm a voyeur of this thread too, I'm also having a hard time keeping up and liking every post 😑

Edited by GreenTealael

9 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I actually have an OOTD worth sharing

20200304_095446_HDR.thumb.jpg.b823c55b3a2e8a72dcd64888f2437793.jpg

20200304_095906.jpg

Image result for wow gif