Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

21 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Have a blast and take a new pic!

WILL DO!!!

5 minutes ago, shanza said:

Good morning hotties. IMG_1803.jpg IMG_1804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the french tuck flow-y shirt with the skinny pants!

13 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

I know. I know. It seems ridiculous... BUT for us wimpy Floridians this morning's temps at 53 were rather chilly! Tonights going down to 39 (okay, I really see those eyes rolling in some regions! LOL) so we'll need to cover some of our delicate garden tropicals. Wore my new washed blue jeans in size 4 as per NYDJ label along with new wind breaker(s) purchased in navy blue and wild pink mediums for extra roomy layering when needed in Pennsylvania. Previous blue jeans in size 3X. From whence she came...

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1480.jpeg

OMG what a awesome change.. I know you are very proud of your accomplishments. Size 4 ? wow . there is hope for me after all :). You look good and I can see you are living your best life.....

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

Have a great day everyone! Im headed to florida tonight for the weekend! Anyone else have fun plans for the weekend? Were going to the honda classic golf tourney tomorrow. Ill try to put together a cool golf outfit lol 

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

please do ….Preferably some more shorts:P

1 minute ago, november11 said:

please do ….Preferably some more shorts:P

HAHA yes maam.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:55 AM, JAKE H said:

F1065F78-CB2D-47F3-8CCE-AA71124A041D.JPG

OK.

There are so many fab looking people on here, its getting difficult to comment on every single one!

But I couldn't let this one go...

@JakeH , this is SERIOUSLY a good look for you. If you are ever in Toronto, I have a very cute niece who happens to be single at the moment...

Edited by ms.sss

9 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

OK.

There are so many fab looking people on here, its getting difficult to comment on every single one!

But I couldn't let this one go...

@JakeH , this is SERIOUSLY a good look for you. If you are ever in Toronto, I have a very cute niece who happens to be single at the moment...

You're too good to me!!! Thank you always for your kind words.

Im sure your niece is beautiful and im wishing i lived closer to Toronto right now! You never know, i may just have to plan a trip soon. lol This whole dating thing isnt easy. But i have hope. :)

@AngieBear : YOUR. BUTT. You need to walk in backwards into every room.

@november11 : Your outfits are amazing (and abundant!) How big is your closet exactly??? (I particularly like the matching sherpa vest & boots 😍)

@Cheeseburgh : I've missed your sailor chic looks...glad to see you back :) (Also, are you still working out, cuz your shoulders are looking FINE under that top...)

@VIKING 0424 : looks like you are doing just fine without the help of a personal shopper! I think you need to invest in a full length mirror so we can see it ALL (k, that sounded off, but you know what I mean ;) )

@shanza : our resident legit supermodel is back...I can't tell you how jealous I am of your height and impossibly long legs.

@Sophie7713 : I heart Bobby. I heart the new windbreaker. I heart you.

@Mom_of_Chaos : I guess I have to wait in line for those sneaks.

@KaysMommy : You pull off the "girly dresses" like the best of them. It's funny, when @Sophie7713 did that virtual shopping for us a while back, every time I see a romantic-ish dress, I ALWAYS think of you. For reals.

@Sheribear68 : wow. you need to step out of workout gear more often!

@sillykitty : Shwing! (This is a test. I suspect only those born BEFORE the 80's should get this...LOLOLOLzzz)

---------------------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry if I missed anyone, but I only went back 6 pages. SIX. PAGES.

Aside: I wonder if there is a limit to the number of posts a single thread can contain...cuz if so, this one will definitely reach it.

Edited by ms.sss

So many fabulous looks, it’s hard to keep up.

Sophie you look beautiful before and after. But I can’t help but notice your beautiful smile is so much larger after. Those size 4 jeans fit you great. I love the new windbreaker, can I borrow it?

Sillykitty WOW. I bet you had some admirers at happy hour. Another great outfit on such a hot lady.

Jake you look great. You are going to be a heartbreaker at the golf tournament tomorrow. I can’t wait to see the golf look tomorrow. Ms.sss is right you should plan a trip and meet, who I’m sure as gorgeous as her’s niece.

Shanza you have the most rockin legs. I love the whole outfit choice. Great look on you.

November11 looking so beautiful. The blue looks great on you.

So I wasn’t going to post today. But when I was making sure I was ready to go this morning I saw the gap between my legs. Can you see that gap? Made be feel great. I hope you all have a wonderful day. I’m so happy today I’d Friday.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

23 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

You're too good to me!!! Thank you always for your kind words.

Im sure your niece is beautiful and im wishing i lived closer to Toronto right now! You never know, i may just have to plan a trip soon. lol This whole dating thing isnt easy. But i have hope. :)

Hold on now !!!! Jersey is closer than Toronto...Back that up !!!

14 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

@AngieBear : YOUR. BUTT. You need to walk in backwards into every room.

@november11 : Your outfits are amazing (and abundant!) How big is your closet exactly??? (I particularly like the matching sherpa vest & boots 😍) 

@Cheeseburgh : I've missed your sailor chic looks...glad to see you back :) (Also, are you still working out, cuz your shoulders are looking FINE under that top...)

@VIKING 0424 : looks like you are doing just fine without the help of a personal shopper! I think you need to invest in a full length mirror so we can see it ALL (k, that sounded off, but you know what I mean ;) )

@shanza : our resident legit supermodel is back...I can't tell you how jealous I am of your height and impossibly long legs.

@Sophie7713 : I heart Bobby. I heart the new windbreaker. I heart you.

@Mom_of_Chaos : I guess I have to wait in line for those sneaks.

@KaysMommy : You pull off the "girly dresses" like the best of them. It's funny, when @Sophie7713 did that virtual shopping for us a while back, every time I see a romantic-ish dress, I ALWAYS think of you. For reals.

@Sheribear68 : wow. you need to step out of workout gear more often!

@sillykitty : Shwing! (This is a test. I suspect only those born BEFORE the 80's should get this...LOLOLOLzzz)

---------------------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry if I missed anyone, but I only went back 6 pages. SIX. PAGES.

Aside: I wonder if there is a limit to the number of posts a single thread can contain...cuz if so, this one will definitely reach it.

Thanks for the compliment ,but it is apparently not as big as yours lolB) .

16 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Jake you look great. You are going to be a heartbreaker at the golf tournament tomorrow. I can’t wait to see the golf look tomorrow. Ms.sss is right you should plan a trip and meet, who I’m sure as gorgeous as her’s niece.

Ill see what i can throw together! Thank you so much.

and ya never know! The flights to toronto are pretty cheap!