Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Advanced issues found
11 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Tooo cute! What's puppies name? Love Bobby's polka dotted belly, too! Shanza you are killing it, girl. Looking great.

IMG_2131.jpeg

That would be my Jodi (i.e. dum dum)

5 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

@ms.sss & @Sophie7713 I love that shirt, and i have to admit i went to the Chloe website.... That is a lot to rich for my blood.... but I sneak this site onto tim's computer... ;-)

I'm still having trouble with the shirt he just bought for $140 bucks....

You're worth the splurge for just one if you really love it... I'd go for it! The quality, look and fit are impeccable especially on your figure. Seriously though. When hand washed and cared for properly these timeless shirts will last me many many years to come vs. me buying + replacing inexpensive things over and over again. For myself - it's a better investment. And, I really don't like shopping for clothes for the sake of it. After replacing and refining this final wardrobe - I probably won't shop for another three years unless it be a fun thing now and then, especially vintage or upscale consignment items. I'll have plenty strategic mix and match + reinventions... so I can still participate on the thread! Haha. That's just me. Definitely I'd shop more economically if I liked ample variety, trends or tired of clothing quickly. We are each having fun in our own ways! Lot's of experimentation with our new found figures, too! BUT I do think that shirt is a worthy investment in you and after all your hard work. And, I do hope you will reconstruct that gorgeous wedding gown and wear it again. Just saying... ;]

3 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Today’s outfit is a repeat of yesterday, but in different colors. I went home sick yesterday so nobody saw it 😔

I’ve included a booty shot, I think the blazer is absolutely needed 😂
EB33F02F-1C9C-441A-86A9-33D7A463BCEC.thumb.jpeg.5220f40345dc0e60ab77b888abed2744.jpeg 00AF2B8C-D29A-48A4-9646-88B4E3B94B52.thumb.jpeg.50f8e46702514cb30023363c21faa3b7.jpeg D15176B2-CBAB-4AA2-BA0F-87534085B38C.thumb.jpeg.1f3406f01229c2bcb6a8fba06ac53dfc.jpeg

Oh my... stand aside. We are talking seriously about a fashionista in bloom. What a joy and privilege to see your artistic and wonderful sense of style evolve. Not to mention that cookie to die for! These stretch pants AB without any clutter (pockets, zippers, flaps etc.) are sooooo flattering, lengthening and show off that terrific figure of yours! Killer outfit.

3 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Today’s outfit is a repeat of yesterday, but in different colors. I went home sick yesterday so nobody saw it 😔

I’ve included a booty shot, I think the blazer is absolutely needed 😂
00AF2B8C-D29A-48A4-9646-88B4E3B94B52.thumb.jpeg.50f8e46702514cb30023363c21faa3b7.jpeg

Ok now you're just showing off...

And I LOVE IT 😍

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Ok now you're just showing off...

And I LOVE IT 😍

Ok, maybe a little 😂

9 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Oh my... stand aside. We are talking seriously about a fashionista in bloom. What a joy and privilege to see your artistic and wonderful sense of style evolve. Not to mention that cookie to die for! These stretch pants AB without any clutter (pockets, zippers, flaps etc.) are sooooo flattering, lengthening and show off that terrific figure of yours! Killer outfit.

Thank you, Sophie! These pants are from Everlane, and I am pretty thrilled with them. I have them in 3 colors now, and intend to pick them up in more. The fit is great, and I like the slim zipper detail on the side. I now have 2 pair of the same jeans from them as well, the cheeky straight leg jeans - in white and in a deeper wash. They fit me by far better than any other jeans I’ve tried on. I intend to get a pair in the light wash and the black.

If I’m completely honest, one of the reasons I was feeling ready to hit maintenance was so that I could start to collect a more permanent wardrobe. I may go down another size, I’m still losing and my weight is redistributing, but I can certainly have some things tailored if that happens.

Gotta get the workout in early when you know its going to be a long day at work and meetings. I hope everyone has a good day!!

PS. You all are looking amazing!!

IMG_3449.JPG

F1065F78-CB2D-47F3-8CCE-AA71124A041D.JPG

16 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

Gotta get the workout in early when you know its going to be a long day at work and meetings. I hope everyone has a good day!!

IMG_3449.JPG

ooooh !!!! well Damn!!!!!

Just now, november11 said:

Good Morning Guys LIVE WIRE here !!!morning27.jpg.0ae4c9ae6bc020c67932803d1ea28991.jpg

get it!!!!!

Everyone is looking great.

Angie definitely show what you got. I’m so jealous of your bum.

Jake I love a guy who looks good in a suit. You just keep rocking those duds.

November11 you sure know how to accessorize. I need you to come help me. I’m afraid I’ll look crazy if I start trying. And you are looking fabulous as always. Your boots today are so cute.

GreenTealeal I love the red socks with the red dress. I’m a huge fan of Adidas and you should be modeling for them.

Mom of chaos the whole outfit looks great. But can I steal those shoes?

Sophie I thought of you as I was getting dressed this morning. A new girly dress. The girls at the front desk in my office know I love to shop. They call me every time I get a new package delivered and call me and say “what new clothes did you order now?” In a joking way, and when I’m wearing one of my new deliveries I have to show them. Here is my new dress. It’s still to chilly for the knee length dresses. But soon.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

35 minutes ago, november11 said:

ooooh !!!! well Damn!!!!!

6 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

November11 you sure know how to accessorize. I need you to come help me. I’m afraid I’ll look crazy if I start trying. And you are looking fabulous as always. Your boots today are so cute.

GreenTealeal I love the red socks with the red dress. I’m a huge fan of Adidas and you should be modeling for them.

Sophie I thought of you as I was getting dressed this morning. A new girly dress. The girls at the front desk in my office know I love to shop. They call me every time I get a new package delivered and call me and say “what new clothes did you order now?” In a joking way, and when I’m wearing one of my new deliveries I have to show them. Here is my new dress. It’s still to chilly for the knee length dresses. But soon.

52 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_3449.JPG

DAMN!

Good morning Shanza. Looking great. Those pants look great on your thin legs.

10 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷This outfit feels like Spring🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍