Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

These are from today and not edited. For some reason if you guys have to get a hoodie, consider the TeknoHoodie from The North Face. Best investment ever.

333CCDBA-CFCF-4A8D-994C-3C63A6231B9A.jpeg

3CC5BA43-027A-4FF9-ABC8-6CDC723F86DF.jpeg

I made a quick change to go out to dinner. Please excuse the clothes strewn everywhere, my MIL delivered a bag of her old work clothes to me.
2DA38A72-5E6E-401D-801C-F09AEC08FBBE.thumb.jpeg.c2ee1d43813ab8bb1421c3d23d5eb51e.jpeg DDFB8498-2F1B-4634-AFD4-9ECC174F3E92.thumb.jpeg.a16a7933bd9224a74c3c0bf5ceea731f.jpeg

16 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Hello my name is Chris and I’m a shoe hoe.....

8D7D6626-C14C-4D63-B989-4E6EB73D6CDA.jpeg

Those are stunning!

On 2/22/2020 at 10:44 AM, AngieBear said:

These jeans are a pair I found yesterday. My favorite part is the buckle thing in the back. A713805B-D51E-456C-8E57-3B1B6FC28A4B.thumb.jpeg.8cef36ce38f05157dfc8d3fe6004d685.jpeg BB3110E3-A738-4ED1-9ECA-5763CAAD5EA2.thumb.jpeg.0cadd1bff566fddea9834a010b3db36c.jpeg

I love seeing your pictures, you are changing right before our eyes and you look amazing! thank you for sharing! Cannot wait to be there in the near future!

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 12:19 AM, Sophie7713 said:

Oh my, I don't even want to tell you what the tab of final wardrobe updates after plastics. I tend to be a high-quality, low volume shopper seeking classics that last for decades. Only at this stage in life a few decades - I'll be 80! But, what the hell. I'll economize in other areas. Haha. Having a few fab custom thick leather belts (corset styled) made by Etsy gifted artisans from eastern Europe for a fraction of the cost. For the more trendy stuff - I adore our local consignment shops and estate sales or deeply discounted department store sales. Seriously though, I am looking forward to a dependable more stabilized closet. Here's one of the new blouses the new belts will go with. Of course, all the new jeans in several flavors are being hemmed for the shrimp. Oh, and my new warm hoodie - we finally got cooler temps this weekend!

IMG_2124.jpeg

IMG_2100.jpeg

you look so happy … Looking like life is good …..AWESOME!!!!!!

Edited by november11

11 hours ago, Snapcase- said:

These are from today and not edited. For some reason if you guys have to get a hoodie, consider the TeknoHoodie from The North Face. Best investment ever.

333CCDBA-CFCF-4A8D-994C-3C63A6231B9A.jpeg

3CC5BA43-027A-4FF9-ABC8-6CDC723F86DF.jpeg

HEY Handsome;)

13 hours ago, Mom_of_Chaos said:

Two from the weekend it carnival season in Louisiana 💜💚💛

D18428F9-81B7-46D9-A9AB-8D51BCACB7F0.jpeg

A5EC6F99-7C9C-47D7-90D2-71D9BF962175.jpeg

that don't look like chaos to me lol ...nice booties....

Good morning everyone! Sorry ive been MIA. i was in myrtle beach for the weekend playing softball! Flew in late last night so i was lazy again today! Black polo T for the win! (polo is my FAVORITE) But also i came home to a new pair of jeans, size 33! And they fit and are on in the picture! WOOHOO. I hope you all have a great start to your week. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

ps i have zero butt as well. lolololol

IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3397.JPG

Edited by JAKE H

12 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Hello my name is Chris and I’m a shoe hoe.....

8D7D6626-C14C-4D63-B989-4E6EB73D6CDA.jpeg

*drool*

🤤

48 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

Good morning everyone! Sorry ive been MIA. i was in myrtle beach for the weekend playing softball! Flew in late last night so i was lazy again today! Black polo T for the win! (polo is my FAVORITE) But also i came home to a new pair of jeans, size 33! And they fit and are on in the picture! WOOHOO. I hope you all have a great start to your week. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

IMG_3396.JPG IMG_3397.JPG

Welcome back :) Hope you kicked some softball a$$ at Myrtle Beach ;)

P.S. From these pic, you could probably fit into an even smaller size...😎

1 minute ago, ms.sss said:

Welcome back :) Hope you kicked some softball a$$ at Myrtle Beach ;)

P.S. From these pic, you could probably fit into an even smaller size...😎

hahah dont tempt me to buy new clothes!! It doesnt take a lot of convincing these days. Any new pair of jeans needs a new shirt lol

new top and skirt..... Can't wear this to work... a little too much for a Roofing company.... I really want to bring the top back.... I know it's silk.... but $140 for a top is just ridiculous... Had i known it was that much i would have never even put it on..... but he kept handing me stuff and i was just putting it on...

Would it be wrong of me to bring the top back and look for maybe a few cheaper tops?

https://www.stevemadden.com/collections/womens-all-products/products/vala-multi-snake

And these.... OMG they are so comfortable.

https://www.dillards.com/p/sofft-madina-pumps/507529217

top.JPG

skirt.JPG

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3397.JPG

at @Sophie7713 what you think? we can wait :P

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3397.JPG

Niceeee !!!!!!