Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

31 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

Yay for Friday! Had my 6 month follow up with my surgeon yesterday. BP was 113/60 and resting heart rate 56! Off all meds now except Vitamins. 90.5 lbs down as of this morning. I’m heading to Mexico in less than 3 weeks to Celebrate my one year wedding anniversary with my husband. Although I’m not where I want to be yet, I’m going to feel such more confident in my swim suit and summer dresses this year!

Congrats on your weight loss so far, AND your one year anniversary!!

Swim suits are a whole other world when one is feeling ALL THAT. Hope you are bringing a whole slew of them on your vacay to show off all your hard work ❤️

32 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

Oops, forgot the pics and can’t figure out how to edit my original post.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Pretty Lady!

Ok ladies and gentlemen...I wanna see some cute outfits from those who are going on a date night tonite with their boos, friends or whatever!

...and if its a stay in night, I also enjoy seeing cute pj's and workout gear :)

P.S. my plan to wear a "tastefully slutty" dress this evening has been foiled by T.O. weather:

image.thumb.png.b2e8aaa47e09a564c423e43271e712d2.png

Edited by ms.sss

I AGREE!

Well... not quite ready to paint the town in RED for this Valentine's Day BUT did want to send posies in honor of all on our thread. Congratulations and continued success in all you have each accomplished! Wishing you and yours a fabulous Saint Valentines Day and evening. Excited to see the garbs, too!

IMG_2248.jpeg

16 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Ok ladies and gentlemen...I wanna see some cute outfits from those who are going on a date night tonite with their boos, friends or whatever!

...and if its a stay in night, I also enjoy seeing cute pj's and workout gear :)

P.S. my plan to wear a "tastefully slutty" dress this evening has been foiled by T.O. weather:

I'm packing for a Valentine + long weekend getaway and realized my clothes are far more tasteful than slutty 😭 😭😭 Really wanted to show off the new boobs 😭😭 (and I'm sure my bf really really wanted me to show off the new boobs)

24 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I want to see them too..... I will post our date picture tomorrow.

8 hours ago, rs said:

Your students sound awesome! Kudos to you for having such a positive influence on them! Btw how did I miss the fact that you are married? Gosh I guess I'm so focused on all the cute pics that I didn't catch that until now. #notetoselfreadthoroughly

LOL, yep, 27 years in April. We have 2 adult sons that go to college and still live at home, 2 dogs, 2 goats, 2 chickens, a duck, and 3 cats (plus however many foster kitties we happen to have). Mr. Angie is a bit (a lot) of an introvert and HATES pics of himself (which is lame, as he’s very cute).

My students are absolutely awesome as well. I’m very lucky to have the job I have and be able to work with them.

69D3591E-62EC-4CB5-A1C4-F983472F713C.thumb.jpeg.f2f0ba12e544881db6e633d18cfbb81e.jpeg

13 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

(and I'm sure my bf really really wanted me to show off the new boobs)

...um...so do we!

1 minute ago, ms.sss said:

...um...so do we!

DIT-TO!

OOTD.... This top was a gift from Tim for Christmas. He originally bought a large and had to send it back for a small. Maker https://tylerboe.com/.... cashmere... it's so awesome... and i am really loving these new jeans. They are perfect. Got them at Buckle's... size 27x31.5 https://www.buckle.com/bke-stella-tailored-boot-stretch-jean/prd-14410ABK193/sku-1408962731/size-27/dimension-31

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

27 minutes ago, AngieBear said:

LOL, yep, 27 years in April. We have 2 adult sons that go to college and still live at home, 2 dogs, 2 goats, 2 chickens, a duck, and 3 cats (plus however many foster kitties we happen to have). Mr. Angie is a bit (a lot) of an introvert and HATES pics of himself (which is lame, as he’s very cute).

My students are absolutely awesome as well. I’m very lucky to have the job I have and be able to work with them.

69D3591E-62EC-4CB5-A1C4-F983472F713C.thumb.jpeg.f2f0ba12e544881db6e633d18cfbb81e.jpeg

27 minutes ago, AngieBear said:

What a HANDSOME HUBBY! Love his absolutely dreamy blue eyes. Where did you meet? 27 years... that's awesome. I love your snow shots! Keep them coming... So very refreshing given our 88 humid and unseasonably hot day + winter overall. We have enough of that come summer. ;[

17 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

So very refreshing given our 88 humid and unseasonably hot day + winter overall. We have enough of that come summer

Now that's just showing off.

#jealousWhileIwearing2pairsOfSocks

34 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

IMG_1090.jpg

The incredible shrinking woman. You are getting smaller with every new post!

Looking fab as usual, and seriously, you should wear jeans 24/7.

Edited by ms.sss

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

Guess I’ll lead the charge. 650EF2B1-835C-45A2-8E89-8125686A87FF.thumb.jpeg.e19d0b207ae99be38ca74e3c9355b9f9.jpeg