Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Everyone looks spectacular!!! I don't even know where to start commenting from?? I've been gone for a while (trip to Singapore with hubby, BFF and Brother) and all I could think of was what I was missing on OOTD!!!

Thanks guys once again for always inspiring and motivating!!

@msss, that bikini and bod though Wow!!!!!

Well done everyone, you don't know how much seeing you guys being your best selves mean!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 1/23/2020 at 8:46 AM, AngieBear said:

I got my hair done yesterday, it’s leaning more purple and less pink now. And today’s outfit is cozy leggings and sweater dress. I’m wearing the belt that I think was first worn in here by sillykitty?

6E255210-8D88-42F2-B87E-43BC6B21FC74.thumb.jpeg.86c1bec6a4abaab208f796f307b66a8f.jpeg 8ACB023D-23CD-4C21-B4D3-B2A9CF2737C0.thumb.jpeg.0388bb925b696a5ff6f70feb42450a5d.jpeg

Love the hair, but I have serious #eyebrow envy, they are beautifully shaped!

And we have several of the same belts. I have the red one you've posted before in red, black and white 🤣

On 1/27/2020 at 9:27 PM, AngieBear said:

The last picture is today’s work outfit. I tried to channel my inner Sophie with the fashionable flats. Alas, no sparkle, though 😢

0D044318-1CAC-40CE-8EAB-2FA2706ED3FC.thumb.jpeg.16df8922983d929eaabd4a510a6b3f74.jpeg

Love this outfit so much!

So much to catch up on

@Snapcase- You look fantastic and are an amazing photographer, and you put booties on Fiona 🤣

@Sophie7713 Those flats remind me of Dorothy 😍 My hair color is a dark ash blonde. I very very lightly fake tanned my legs, so they weren't quite as ghostly white 👻 (and I am officially in love 😍 w Bobby!)

@FluffyChix you asked "Which one do you feel most confident in/like the best?" on the 3 outfit day I posted. You know, I love all of them. The casual errands is me most of the time. The jeans, sneakers and sweater, I felt really casual/cute. Then the snake print palazzo pants I felt very put together and fashion forward.

@Winchell I agree, I love the baby blue sweater, but i a small size it would show off all your hard work :)

@BayougirlMrsS The grey and black keyhole top dress is here https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K845TFL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I also have the short sleeve black w tropical flower top dress, and I love it as well. As an aside, I love that I can wear and feel confident in inexpensive clothes. I used to buy nearly every work outfit from Nordstroms and pay 4x-5x's the price

@ms.sss Glad you had better luck w your Shein purchases then I did!

@Deedee12 Singapore??? #vacationenvy! We need vacay pics!

@Goody222 Looking fab! Welcome!

On the plantar fasciitis issue ... I wonder if being barefoot more often prevents it? I was just thinking that I am barefoot, or in flip flops, and similar zero support shoes nearly all the time. Definitely part of the local lifestyle, especially living at the beach. That made me think most of the population of the world doesn't wear or even have access to supportive shoes. Does plantar fasciitis not exist in those populations or is it just something that is lived with?

Super duper big important meeting week is over.

These were my two final outfits of the week. The meeting activities necessitated pants and practical shoes

IMG_9158.thumb.jpg.4899309f785f2b34b85279d46cffcf30.jpg

IMG_9164.thumb.jpg.cccf747b50df5cbc9d6bbb1de200c2dc.jpg

It was a REALLY interesting week. It was the first time anyone work related has seen me post plastics. And additionally there were people attending that hadn't seen me post WLS either. On top of all that, I had a new haircut (my hairdresser took liberties 😖) and some facial tweaking (eyelashes, filler, botox). So as you can imagine there were many different reactions. All the way from no reaction to OMG reactions. But overall I felt confident and pretty fantastic. Of course closing a really successful year at work may have had something to do with it as well 😂

Edited by sillykitty

Final outfit of the week, re-purposed a meeting outfit for happy hour

IMG_9173.thumb.jpg.3080a481530a55d208b50bcc1d955d98.jpg

11 hours ago, Goody222 said:

Annual party

image0.0.jpg

GORGEOUS! The dress, the hairstyle, the hose and the shoes!!!! Not to mention, the stunning woman wearing them. Hope the party was fabulous! ;]

9 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Final outfit of the week, re-purposed a meeting outfit for happy hour

IMG_9173.thumb.jpg.3080a481530a55d208b50bcc1d955d98.jpg

These black and brown outfits just frame your new sculpted figure to perfection! You are really coming into your own. Here's to a stellar work year grand finale with associates that are supportive AND know the treasure they have in you inside and out. These are the coolest boots!!! For these boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do (love that Nancy Sinatra song)... for Silly Kitty is walking right over you 2020 with endless possibilities, potential and realized dreams (a little rephrased). Haha. A toast to a very, very happy new year! Meow.

OMG Sophie, you are the cutest ever! you look amazing, ALMOST as cute as your doggy (his ears are cuter, which edged you out, sorry/not sorry).

Omg! I LURVE it all!! You (allofyas) are adorable!!!! And it was a little dark inside Bobby’s mouth! #snort I didn’t know I could order vintage ones!!! Running with scissors to look now!!!! Happy Super Bowl! Muah to all!