ร—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@Everythinganna ....can we see YOU in the dresses?!?!? I looooooooooooovvvveeeee that sequined black and white art deco dress ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I highly recommend this dress! Wore it out for a Christmas dinner and I could see it flattering many different body types. It was delivered same day via Amazon, lots of colors to chose from and decent quality for $23!! Iโ€™m 5โ€™-0โ€ and it was a good length for petites, and would be fun and flirty for taller ladies too! I have trouble finding dresses above the knee- just thought Iโ€™d share! R.Vivimos Women's Autumn Winter... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GNZZY7L?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

3E1E9BBA-2F7A-417A-AC7F-3192C1118F10.png

6 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

@Everythinganna ....can we see YOU in the dresses?!?!? I looooooooooooovvvveeeee that sequined black and white art deco dress ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™ll have to do a dress rehearsal but the way I look at this moment would not do it justice! Iโ€™m also going to be challenged to figure out the bra situation. Iโ€™ve never had a deep V top of any kind before. I have been seeing misses. kisses on my Facebook feed. That looks like it could work. Have you ever heard of that type of bra? Iโ€™m open to suggestions! I also thought about having a seamstress sew in a little panel in so that it would be more modest. Ideas???

41 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I covered up my hideous face and tried to take this at an angle where the light would let it sparkle, but it didnโ€™t work out too good. Definitely need to work on this bra sitch, but here it is from a couple of angles! What do you think? We may go on a cruise in March and Iโ€™ll take it along then.

55EDE377-27BD-4752-978D-DEA66E492CEC.jpeg

E8A479C8-A49D-4699-9DA3-B34DF3D8A1FB.png

C2C9A0B7-0C21-4843-98CF-5034BF91FE55.png

23 minutes ago, Everythinganna said:

I covered up my hideous face and tried to take this at an angle where the light would let it sparkle, but it didnโ€™t work out too good. Definitely need to work on this bra sitch, but here it is from a couple of angles! What do you think? We may go on a cruise in March and Iโ€™ll take it along then.

That dress is a stunner and your legs - to die for!!!

26 minutes ago, Everythinganna said:

55EDE377-27BD-4752-978D-DEA66E492CEC.jpeg E8A479C8-A49D-4699-9DA3-B34DF3D8A1FB.png C2C9A0B7-0C21-4843-98CF-5034BF91FE55.png

๐Ÿ˜ณ Whoa. You. Have. Got. Legs. For. Days. *wolf-whistles*

I think the bra you are wearing is doing you just FINE.

HOT!

Edited by ms.sss

On 1/8/2020 at 1:15 PM, ms.sss said:

Nope, no squeaking....that would be funny if they did, lol.

I haven't worn them long enough to know if I'll sweat in them, and I have yet to even wear them out of the house! But they are (lightly) fleece lined, so they are supposed to be warm-ish, I suppose ๐Ÿ˜Ž

....also @BayougirlMrsS...that dress is def too big. It is NOT doing your figure justice.

I bought a few years back when i was a band member (LB).. hehe and it fit great. So i'm like great i can wear it again now.... too big... crap cuz i really like it..... guess it will go in the donate pile

On 1/8/2020 at 1:23 PM, ms.sss said:

Okay, I take it back. This is my fave outfit of yours to date.

Your waistline is disappearing....!

mine too.... love love love

49 minutes ago, Everythinganna said:

You have great boobs.... Love the dress.... Wrong shoes. You need some sexy strappy ones. I wore these for NYE 2018.... They would be perfect...... This was, Of course, Jan 1, 2018.... I had my band removed 10 months before, so i had put on like 15lbs.... I'm going to have to go home and try that dress on again.

Look for the VS Push and Plung bra. I can't wear them, but i have friends that do and WOW it makes a difference.

26168115_10212617273401560_6978192123699885863_n.jpg

Edited by BayougirlMrsS
add

2 hours ago, Everythinganna said:

Damn! Brick Shi*house comes to mind! hahahahaha!

FABULOUS! Wear it to the grocery, to confession, to bed, shower in it! KYSO!!!!

Edited by FluffyChix

2 hours ago, Everythinganna said:

I have been seeing misses. kisses on my Facebook feed. That looks like it could work. Have you ever heard of that type of bra? Iโ€™m open to suggestions! I also thought about having a seamstress sew in a little panel in so that it would be more modest. Ideas??? ๏ปฟ

I've never seen that "misses kisses" one before...interesting.

I have a bra like the one below that I used when I was heavier and worked great. It's called a U-plunge I'll def buy another one in my current size if the need arises.

Edited to add A pic of me wearing it a long time ago..

The pic at the at the bottom is me wearing it under a dress about 10 years ago. I was about a 36DD at the time.

image.thumb.png.c6eb849766c5b48f78f55632366e6f17.png

Here is a pic of me wearing it underneath a dress. I was about a 36 DD in this pic.

image.thumb.png.a0824b5c3490d84f30fb431c9afb8983.png

Edited by ms.sss

Awesome thank you everyone! I appreciate the compliments and info on the bra. Totally agree on the shoes! I just did not wanna take a pic in flip-flops and thatโ€™s the best I could do on the fly. I love the shoes you have on your cruise photo. I will be shopping for something similar! Thanks again for all the feedback.

Hubba hubba @Everythinganna. All those dresses look fab but your legs in the black & silver ...phwaaa!!

More black. Ha! Off to my hairdresser & then lunch with my mother. Bought these sarong pants in Melbourne. They have deep flaps on a yoke so at first glance it looks like a skirt. I bought the knotted waist T in Brisbane when I got back.

Having my eyebrows microbladed on Monday. Theyโ€™re going out in sympathy with my hair and falling out too and Iโ€™m so tired of drawing & painting them on everyday.

. CB63580D-3955-4D7E-A1E6-A70F9AC73EDE.thumb.jpeg.4df6a510eee0306c900afa4bd126b9d5.jpeg

I love it to! I want your dress! Where did you get it, pls?!?!?!?
I got it off of Shein! You can Google the website. It was like 18$!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

went out clubbing tonight. I love having my confidence back! 20200110_175839.jpeg 20200110_175713.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app