Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow so much to catch up on.

@bethow Thank you. I was nice and warm in Tombstone this weekend. I also have a husband who thinks of it’s above 70 it’s hot. I have my fav blanket that I’m always under on the couch.

@ms.sss Thank you. You truly are the inspiration for me. Those new pants, wow. Freaking amazing.

@AngieBear Thank you. I love the punky edge you have. The sweater and tall boots you have. I think my fav of all your outfits. You look so slender. I see the pounds dropping off of you.

@FluffyChix Thank you. I know I let the weight grain creep back on me. I just had to take the bull by the horns and say enough was enough. I can’t believe how much better I feel.

@Arabesque Thank you for the compliment. I come to you beautiful ladies for inspiration. I also love black. I have to force myself to buy other colors. I love the first black dress you purchased. I would wear that for sure. Also those new pants, I’m in envy.

@Sophie7713 I love that saying “New Year Track”. You are so beautiful and your infectious smile, I cant get enough of.

@sillykitty Wow, I’m jealous of those new boobs, you are looking fabulous. I think I’ve lost all mine.

I had a new OOTD today. We were at a shoot in Tombstone and I wore my new saloon girl outfit. I hope you all had a great weekend. I’m not ready for Monday to be here.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

46 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Not yet, still swollen and boobs are very weird. But life goes on and can’t spend 7 days a week in sweat pants 😂😂

Well you know...as it happens, I have it on good authoritay that you actually CAN spend 7 days a week in flannel pjs I mean sweat pant...just sayin... ;)

First day back to work in 2020! Here’s to a new day, new year and new decade of awesomeness

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

OMG!!!! You all are just freaking gorgeous!

Again MIA due to the fact I've been off work for 2 weeks. I still don't go back to work until Wednesday, so I'll start my new year then. LOL!

15 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Not yet, still swollen and boobs are very weird. But life goes on and can’t spend 7 days a week in sweat pants 😂😂

@sillykitty:

LOL..I've recently graduated from joggers to leggings. Jeans and pants are still not my friends.

BTW, your BOOBS! 😍😍😍😍😍

Does BF even look into your eyes anymore?!?!

Edited by ms.sss

@KaysMommy : OMG. I. WANT. A. SALOON. DRESS.

@NYJenn: Yay, you're back! (and still looking great 😎)

@GreenTealael: Um...you do NOT look like someone who is 3 days PO. And you aren't even hunched over! Nice!

Edited by ms.sss

6 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

@GreenTealael: Um...you do NOT look like someone is 3 days PO. And you aren't even hunched over! Nice!

I am hunched over but for pics apparently I stand straighter 😁

Okay. I’ve got about 5 mins before I need to leave for work guys
I’ve worked so much since the 30th I’ve almost lost track of the day.

I’m back now, but work is still crushing me.
Started training for a half that I want to run later this year and still doing 5-7 Pilates classes Weekly
Maybe Wednesday I’ll have time to revirew and comment, but not today.

Here is my OOTD from yesterday. I’m wearing size 6 skinny jeans. #mindbkown

I have a job interview to move up to supervisor of my department on Thursday and this is the dress I just bought for it. First dress I have worn in 20 years.
Sleeved 9/24/19
Original weight 205
Current weight 160
Goal weight 115
20200106_112345~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

39 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

I love it. Your pants fit great and you look amazing.

It’s Monday. I told my boss this morning I wasn’t ready for this full week of work, we’ve had so much time off for the holidays. She totally got it. My new size 4 skinny jeans. The 6’s I bought 2 weeks ago are already a little to big.

DD6524C5-69AF-44B2-821B-8E5A46CAA45E.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Winchell said:

I have a job interview to move up to supervisor of my department on Thursday and this is the dress I just bought for it. First dress I have worn in 20 years.
Sleeved 9/24/19
Original weight 205
Current weight 160
Goal weight 115
20200106_112345~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

Welcome. You look great. Congrats on your success. You are going to kill that interview.