Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

13 minutes ago, shanza said:

Very handsome too.... You are killing it.

Thank you!

19 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

Thank you! I've always had some sense of fashion but being overweight for most of my adult gave a lack of confidence when it came to wearing stylish clothing. As you can see, I got back my confidence. 😊

You have style and great timeless class!!!

36 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

You have style and great timeless class!!!

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I’ve enjoyed this thread so much & decided to be brave and upload some images from the last month. Summer here hence the strappy dresses. Oh yeah, I’m a bit partial to black. Ha!
The day I reached my goal weight about five weeks ago. Off to the theatre to see my niece who dances with a contemporary dance company.

You look fantastic and I love your wardrobe!

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I’ve enjoyed this thread so much & decided to be brave and upload some images from the last month. Summer here hence the strappy dresses. Oh yeah, I’m a bit partial to black. Ha!
The day I reached my goal weight about five weeks ago. Off to the theatre to see my niece who dances with a contemporary dance company.

9ED6AD5C-8833-44DE-8378-C2665C64A876.thumb.jpeg.3b3b88a32964298bbea010394f1602e7.jpeg
Two weeks ago. Ignore the unmade bed. At my mother’s before going to my two 6yr old nieces’ first ballet concert - lots of skipping around in circles.

B62FAFC4-7D44-46D0-9798-E2C604B3D1FD.thumb.jpeg.4b6690ab4e01057bd64a45801ce4d7de.jpeg
Just around the house today. Super casual. Still have thighs 😜. Four kg below my goal weight. So much for maintaining.

2FFEEE08-20FF-4FEE-904E-C8FA9DA1BE0B.thumb.jpeg.1ea7c2d5869509def90c482c7280ffa9.jpeg

I like all of these outfits

1647160803_Screenshot_2019-12-12-10-16-592.png.82ef564f19109721184a201c30d5f057.png

For myself

278309069_Screenshot_2019-12-12-10-16-593.png.ae538f786b1f343583ebb2a76a3a5185.png

Thanks @AngieBear, @Deedee12& @ms.sss.
Nothing like narrow vertical stripes to make you look taller & thinner 😜. The dress is a little big on me now but it is too nice (& new) to put it away.

Can’t claim much credit for my en-suite @ms.sss. The previous owners did the renovations. They did a great job of incorporating contemporary design with the original 100yr+ features like the original French doors. They’re warped & don’t close properly but I love them.

I might need to put a lock on my wardrobe with your covetous gaze about@GreenTealael. Lucky we’re in different countries. 😜
I love how this thread gives you ideas of what might suit you when you see how good someone else with a similar build & height to you looks.

14 hours ago, AngieBear said:

I went shopping today and tried a skirt on that had a fit I am not usually confident in. But, I think with some Shapewear I can pull it off.

Perfect look for you Angie, love love love that leopard print skirt, black tight top and long black boots, really winning combo. Oh... and you are looking really slim now!!!! :D Thank you so much for posting your pics during your journey it really does help for those of us waiting to get the surgery!

13 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Two weeks ago. Ignore the unmade bed. At my mother’s before going to my two 6yr old nieces’ first ballet concert - lots of skipping around in circles.

Just around the house today. Super casual. Still have thighs 😜. Four kg below my goal weight. So much for maintaining.

Wowsers!!! Hey fellow QLD resident (Brizzy here) Arabesque, you look amazing!!! Congratulations girl :D

Thanks @DaisyChainOz. I’m in Brisvegas too. Whoo hoo!

I like your animal print skirt too @AngieBear. See how it looks with your fitted top untucked & then pop on a narrow belt to show off your shrinking waist.

@DaisyChainOz ! @Arabesque !

(pardon me if I already told you this, but I can't remember if I did...) I consider myself an former honourary Brisbane resident myself! Almost 10 years ago, we lived there for a little over a year. Kangaroo Point for a couple months, then New Farm for the rest.

Mr. has been saying we will go back again at some point, but we haven't found the time yet. Soon, I hope ❤️

11 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

@DaisyChainOz ! @Arabesque !

(pardon me if I already told you this, but I can't remember if I did...) I consider myself an former honourary Brisbane resident myself! Almost 10 years ago, we lived there for a little over a year. Kangaroo Point for a couple months, then New Farm for the rest.

Mr. has been saying we will go back again at some point, but we haven't found the time yet. Soon, I hope ❤️

Hey, I don't think you did say before, that is cool that you lived in Brisbane for a while, those are great areas, we lived in West End and then Bulimba which was great fun, but we bought a place a bit further out in the Bayside area, nice and peaceful here, with lovely bay breezes to cool the place off, but I still miss being that close to the city and commuting to work via the CityCat ferries was Ah-maz-ing, compared to Sydney where I lived most of my life, Brisbane is a great city, very much under rated imho, we have several friends who have moved here in the last few years.

I hope you do get to come back one day, if so let us know we can have a BP meet up haha...

I have always wanted to go to Canada, maybe one day!

@Arabesque which surgeon did you use? would you recommend them? I had my prelim stuff done in Sydney as I was living and working in NSW up until 3 weeks ago, and was planning on staying there, but stuff happens LOL and I have a new job starting Jan here in Bris so need to find a new surgeon to get things happening, or decide to stay with my Sydney guy.. hmmm. Sorry probably should have PM'd you, don't want to hijack the best thread on the board!!!

Keep posting the wonderful inspiration peeps!!!