Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8 hours ago, AngieBear said:

I went shopping today and tried a skirt on that had a fit I am not usually confident in. But, I think with some Shapewear I can pull it off.

EE72C13E-7FCC-4940-8EB7-E58336D917A4.thumb.jpeg.c030c138f115e47d997d40750c7fa1f5.jpeg

Angie I LOVE this look on you!!! It's a real keeper! Get one in every color. :D Shower in them. Ski in them. You are beautiful!

OOTD off to work.

I'm going to get selfie taking skills from my niece this weekend as I've found that hubby is going to be my rate limiting step to posting OOTD if his expressions while taking my pictures is anything to go by!!!!![emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] So freaking hilarious!!!!20191217_070037.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Wowwie! Sorry to not respond to everyone! I'm super jacked for time but I want to say I ADORE this thread and seeing everyone looking so beautiful!!!!

Can you see me? I'm hiding in y'alls closet and I found @GreenTealael here before me! We're taking all your clothes!

7 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I’ve enjoyed this thread so much & decided to be brave and upload some images from the last month. Summer here hence the strappy dresses. Oh yeah, I’m a bit partial to black. Ha!
The day I reached my goal weight about five weeks ago. Off to the theatre to see my niece who dances with a contemporary dance company.

9ED6AD5C-8833-44DE-8378-C2665C64A876.thumb.jpeg.3b3b88a32964298bbea010394f1602e7.jpeg
Two weeks ago. Ignore the unmade bed. At my mother’s before going to my two 6yr old nieces’ first ballet concert - lots of skipping around in circles.

B62FAFC4-7D44-46D0-9798-E2C604B3D1FD.thumb.jpeg.4b6690ab4e01057bd64a45801ce4d7de.jpeg
Just around the house today. Super casual. Still have thighs 😜. Four kg below my goal weight. So much for maintaining.

2FFEEE08-20FF-4FEE-904E-C8FA9DA1BE0B.thumb.jpeg.1ea7c2d5869509def90c482c7280ffa9.jpeg

Oooh, I especially love the first dress!!

3 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

I was in Atlanta this past weekend. I took this picture before heading downtown

20191216_084608.jpg

What a great look! I love the black shoes coupled with the black sweater.

9 hours ago, AngieBear said:

I went shopping today and tried a skirt on that had a fit I am not usually confident in. But, I think with some Shapewear I can pull it off.

EE72C13E-7FCC-4940-8EB7-E58336D917A4.thumb.jpeg.c030c138f115e47d997d40750c7fa1f5.jpeg

@AngieBear!!!! this is the silhouette for you!!! You look about 4 inches taller and 15 lbs smaller.

P.S. Also, don't know if its the top you are wearing, or just your phenomenal weight loss, but your shoulder breath has noticeably SHRUNK.

18 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

This was Saturday.... our third annual Christmas party. 30lbs less than last christmas

79115680_10217691100484066_8712322227720159232_n.jpg

BTW, because of this fabulous picture of you, and went and ordered a pair of faux leather leggings for myself.

:)

24 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

20191216_084608.jpg

Dude, you are a seriously sharp dresser.

Again, loving the shoes.

1 minute ago, ms.sss said:

Again, loving the shoes.

Very handsome too.... You are killing it.

@Arabesque, I looooooove the first striped dress with the flared skirt! I WANT.

But...what I really, really, really want is your bathroom. I love the styling in there!!!!

[mention=370238]Arabesque[/mention], I looooooove the first striped dress with the flared skirt! I WANT.
But...what I really, really, really want is your bathroom. I love the styling in there!!!!

That striped dress!!!!!!![emoji108][emoji108][emoji173][emoji173]

20191216_084608.thumb.jpg.27c621e9a4affbf9dd4b7dba0446280c.jpg
Absolutely fabulous [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

10 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Again, loving the shoes.

Thank you! I've always had some sense of fashion but being overweight for most of my adult gave a lack of confidence when it came to wearing stylish clothing. As you can see, I got back my confidence. 😊