Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Love the RED jacket!!!! Very cool outfit. But where's the sock monkey?

:D I channeled you yesterday! Did you feel it? :D The "boys" are in their chair and starting to get very excited about Christmas. :D Sorry I cut them out of the photo bomb opp!

11 hours ago, ms.sss said:

and @FluffyChix...is it me, or are you are looking skinnier? That red jacket is very flattering on you...makes you look so tall!

Awww ty! Can I keep you? :D

I think it's my magic black turtleneck that I scored on Old Navy! It's a fitted medium almost too small in the shoulders! But I kept it cuz my scrawny turkey neck is still too small in it. :) Can you say Bobblehead? Course you can! :D

But I also got a pair of the ON Super Skinny black jeggings in size 8 and guess what? I gotta return 'em cuz I think they are too big. Woot!!! So maybe I am still re-apportioning? I weigh 131.6lbs this morning. I think it's probably just optical delusion! ;)

Ladies, loved this double-breasted jean jacket, too! It was from the Macy's petite, size 8 in Ralph Lauren department on sale this past Fall... AND, I know they had some jackets left in regular departments. Some were still on the sales rack as of last week. A great classic for any wardrobe. It might pair nicely with those who look really good in skirts flared or pencil style... Fun!

IMG_0469.jpeg

Good morning lovely ladies. You are all looking great.

Sophie, you always look great, and so well put together in anything you wear. I agree those khaki pants aren’t right for you. You need a little looser around the thigh area. But that jacket is so you, that was a great find.

Angie, that ski wear is so adorable on you. You look so slim, and just happy. That’s what this is all about.

The rest of you I can’t keep up. I love the travel wear, football night outfits and out of town outfits.

Yesterday I bought this sweater and shirt without trying them on. Both are size small. The sweater fits good, but the shirt is a little to big. But I have to wear it because I don’t have any layering shirts that go with this, that actually fit. I know such a problem to have. I’ve lost 3 of the 5 pounds I gained this past week. Holidays are so hard. But I just have to stay vigilant during this season. I hope you all have a great day.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Hi Hunnies!!!! Sorry, I've been MIA, but I would come and check you guys out, just hadn't much time lately. But, as the December challenge approached! :) Self-care and time for me. Everything else will still be there later.

Oh gosh, you girls, you all look FABULOUS and are just melting away. I LOVE IT!! You all are just BEAUTIFUL!

1.jpg

2.jpg

9 hours ago, AngieBear said:

And I think my selfie game is craptastic. The pictures Andy took look so different, even in puffy winter clothes.

hmmmm...it may be your mirror...perhaps it has a bit of fun-house squashiness accidentally built into it. Do you have another mirror at home to compare?

because yeah, you look much smaller looking in the Andy picture...

Edited by ms.sss

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Awww ty! Can I keep you? :D

I think it's my magic black turtleneck that I scored on Old Navy! It's a fitted medium almost too small in the shoulders! But I kept it cuz my scrawny turkey neck is still too small in it. :) Can you say Bobblehead? Course you can! :D

But I also got a pair of the ON Super Skinny black jeggings in size 8 and guess what? I gotta return 'em cuz I think they are too big. Woot!!! So maybe I am still re-apportioning? I weigh 131.6lbs this morning. I think it's probably just optical delusion! ;)

Even without seeing them, I can guarantee they are too big. I wear a 6 almost across the board in ON pants

I agree that black jeans and red jacket outfit is very flattering!

Edited by sillykitty

14 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Oh, I'd just LOVE to wear heals (good idea!)... BUT had a serious boat dock injury on left knee a few years back. Since then, it was progressing into osteoarthritis bone on bone. Dr. Orthopedic says no heels and attempt to mimic barefoot as much as possible. That accident on a client's boat was the BEST thing that could have ever happened to me! My wake-up call to such denial, insanity and un-health coupled by tragedy, heartache and loss we've all experienced. Like... HELLO Sophie!!! The full brunt of 269+ pounds landing on that left knee. Can you even imagine!? I'm very happy to report with the weight loss of 121 pounds and counting... the knee has stabilized and no longer degenerating, at least for now. Not shy, for here is the pathetic condition I allowed to happen to my body. Wow, simply ridiculous when I look back. Looking forward, the GREAT news is we are each forging ahead to our best selves. A new path AND I could not be more proud of us - thankful and honored to be a part of OOTD.

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0519.jpeg

WOW!!! You look great of course

But your Arm Candy in your before pic looks like he's more than happy to be by your (equally then as now) gorgeous side 😍

Can't even imagine the fun you are having now if you were boating back then!

19 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Returning the khaki bottoms - feeling they too clingy and not so flattering made for a taller leg + slimmer build. Agree? I really need a nice pair of petite all purpose khakis! Any suggestions?

IMG_0464.jpeg

I agree, you could do better than these khaki's, they cling in the wrong places. Don't have any khaki suggestions though. Don't wear them because they require ironing 🤣

17 hours ago, ms.sss said:

When you can't have too much of a good thing...I count 4 now of this top in various colours. Do we get to see more?!?

Funny, you guys are the only ones who get to see all my multi purchases (or is it clothes hoarding?? 🤣) Since I live alone and travel for work, no one sees me on the daily 😉

I have the sweater in 6 colors (two I haven't worn this season, purple and burgundy, posted the other 4), the cord leggings in 3 colors (I've posted pics in all 3, and contemplating buying a 4th color) and the shoes in two colors (also posted pics in each of them, and want them in ALL the colors).

Typing that out I realize I might have a problem. Don't ask me how many Macy's cashmere sweaters I own :unsure:

9 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Ok, today’s oodt is accidentally artsy (crooked). And I think my selfie game is craptastic. The pictures Andy took look so different, even in puffy winter clothes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

28279CCC-8AF8-4B9A-B96E-B8CDF7FF3FAA.jpeg.becf54b00b464a0cc7adf685a9215012.jpeg

LOVE that skirt sooooo much!!

5 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Funny, you guys are the only ones who get to see all my multi purchases (or is it clothes hoarding?? 🤣) Since I live alone and travel for work, no one sees me on the daily 😉

I have the sweater in 6 colors (two I haven't worn this season, purple and burgundy, posted the other 4), the cord leggings in 3 colors (I've posted pics in all 3, and contemplating buying a 4th color) and the shoes in two colors (also posted pics in each of them, and want them in ALL the colors).

Typing that out I realize I might have a problem. Don't ask me how many Macy's cashmere sweaters I own :unsure:

How many ? 😅