Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 hours ago, 2Bsmaller18 said:

It may be just because I am looking at the picture on my big home monitor but I can clearly see where the pads are and I would not want that myself. It looks nice from the side though.

IMG_7895.jpg.182127335a803b6e4d64bacc71dd5ad4.jpg

6 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Those stockings are cute as hell.

Thanks i think they were Delia's, Spencer's or Walmart IDK bought them 2 yrs ago from a bin 😂

I agree with poster above. I am looking from my phone and I can see the outline for sure. To me it does not look natural at all.

Sorry but I know that I would want people to tell me what they see as well.

You might get away with it in something other than that dress. Not sure.

OK...I opened up this page on my laptop and yes, I now I can see a outline of the padding on the left butt cheek, closest to the left hip.

:(

Maybe it is not the dress to be wearing it with...? (dress might be too tight, or too thin, or it could be the colour...) Can we see it in another dress or maybe in some pants/jeans?

24 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

OK...I opened up this page on my laptop and yes, I now I can see a outline of the padding on the left butt cheek, closest to the left hip.

:(

Maybe it is not the dress to be wearing it with...? (dress might be too tight, or too thin, or it could be the colour...) Can we see it in another dress or maybe in some pants/jeans?

Yes!! I thought maybe a thicker fabric and a darker color might be a lot better.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:01 PM, KaysMommy said:

Good morning lovely ladies. I haven’t been posting much because I just have been feeling fat and self-conscious. It started when I got my winter gala dress in the mail. My hubby said it looked good on me, just don’t gain any weight. That hit something in me. So I started IF on Sunday. I was down to 135 this morning, and tried on my dress again. It is way out of my comfort zone. I need honest opinions please. Can I pull this off? Then a picture of my OOTD. It’s supposed to rain all day, and snow tomorrow. Winter is here.

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

You look smokin hot in that little black dress!! No doubt your hubby was just having a distracted (by how smokin hot you look)moment saying that.

12 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Meetings today

Wearing my new booty boosting panties.

Honest opinions. How do they look straight on? Obviously fake?

IMG_7895.thumb.jpg.2026a9e363a3f242ebff725357fb31a7.jpg

hubba hubba...Amazed you actually made it out the door... or was your BF not there to see this wonder!! hehe... I too can see the outline of the inserts if really looking for them... agree maybe a darker or thicker fabric!

Everyone looks amazing, love seeing all the cool clothes and how everyone is enjoying this so much.

I am so loving watching those still on the weight loss journey like @AngieBear shrinking before our eyes... you are so correct in what you wrote, it would help with the body dismorphia we all suffer from for sure, I intent to post even close to the start when I finally get the surgery as I do think it will help a lot with the process of mind set alteration!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! ❤️ The good news is I was wearing my jacket nearly the whole day, so I doubt anyone would have noticed the pads.

Agree that the fabric & color of the dress don't help is disguising the pads. Bummer cause I'm really into beige-y neutrals lately as you can tell. I'm back home and my house where my mirror is has terrible lighting. I'll try to move it outside and take some pics in different dresses so we can determine what the booty boosters work with and what they don't!

@lzucks

Animal prints and a Marriott ... reminds me of someone :)

You look great!

On 11/21/2019 at 1:13 PM, GreenTealael said:

Who the bleep are you meeting 💃😍?

Great minds think alike... I was asking that same question myself!

Need help deciding.
Should I wear tucked or untucked?

1 hour ago, Sheribear68 said:

Need help deciding.

1 hour ago, Sheribear68 said:

Need help deciding.

Good morning, Sheribear - untucked. But, feeling the slacks appear a bit bunchy and loose... not flattering your wonderful new figure! With this untucked variegated top - maybe pair it with a nice solid black, quality spandex form fitting bottoms (love your hips + curves) with black boots? You wear black so well. And, I can hear Oklahoma all the way to Florida hailing there's a hot new girl in town! BTW, there's that cool closet again even with furniture. The to die for girl's cave! Can we all come up to the attic to try clothes on, too!? Haha. ;]