Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Our cooler temperatures have finally arrived! No need for the heat or air conditioning. Perfecto. But, I was caught off guard with no winter weather clothes to wear. Oh boy. All the 1, 2 and 3X's discarded months ago. Loving these long sleeves, cotton/spandex bottoms (like wearing pajama's) with comfy crops - I found over this past weekend. And, I just couldn't resist these fun shoes for a little red holiday dress on order plus, the Christmas bell collar for Bobby, our wire fox terrier.

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0353.jpeg

Ok, so as much as I love all of your outfits, that first outfit is completely adorable. You look about the size of a matchstick with AWESOME proportions!! So dang cute and smart!!!

Love the second one as well, and the shoes!!!! OMG.

Love the Christmas bell collar! Everyone scored this weekend!!!

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

Our cooler temperatures have finally arrived! No need for the heat or air conditioning. Perfecto. But, I was caught off guard with no winter weather clothes to wear. Oh boy. All the 1, 2 and 3X's discarded months ago. Loving these long sleeves, cotton/spandex bottoms (like wearing pajama's) with comfy crops - I found over this past weekend. And, I just couldn't resist these fun shoes for a little red holiday dress on order plus, the Christmas bell collar for Bobby, our wire fox terrier.

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0353.jpeg

Sophie! my teens (all teens these days) would fight you for your Champion sweatshirt 😂 ... Very on trend 👌!

833586694_source(2).gif.5d63c9d4e4cdd886a4e5b6d01645fa72.gif

Wow,you guys are so well put together.
Dang, I need accessories.
So here is another boring pic. Yup, was heading out to work again. Yup another 7am shift.

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Sophie! my teens (all teens these days) would fight you for your Champion sweatshirt 😂 ... Very on trend 👌!

833586694_source(2).gif.5d63c9d4e4cdd886a4e5b6d01645fa72.gif

I didn't know that. Haha. Do your girls like Target? Found the coolest outdoor coat there today. And, I did note some Champion brand items in their sports/athletic department. Worth checking out. Maybe Santa owns some stock in Champion and will disperse the products this season for his shareholders! ;]

1 hour ago, Sheribear68 said:

Wow,you guys are so well put together.
Dang, I need accessories.
So here is another boring pic. Yup, was heading out to work again. Yup another 7am shift.

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

Can I borrow two inches? That would make you a nice 5'5" and me 5'2" putting me at goal weight tonight! You have got the coolest walk-in closet.

Lol, well it isn’t actually a closet, but a bonus room over my garage that I’ve repurposed for my closet/storage/staging area.
The apex of the room is only about 6.5 feet tall and the sloping ceilings make for some challenging storage solutions.

Good morning lovely ladies. I haven’t been posting much because I just have been feeling fat and self-conscious. It started when I got my winter gala dress in the mail. My hubby said it looked good on me, just don’t gain any weight. That hit something in me. So I started IF on Sunday. I was down to 135 this morning, and tried on my dress again. It is way out of my comfort zone. I need honest opinions please. Can I pull this off? Then a picture of my OOTD. It’s supposed to rain all day, and snow tomorrow. Winter is here.

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

15 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, dinner with friends tonight. I'm thinking this tshirt doesn't go with this sweater? Yes or no?

IMG_5146.thumb.JPG.008833ed6266a4dbabd790e214478787.JPG IMG_5145.thumb.JPG.232ba2d175ca1ca24970197e775fefd5.JPG IMG_5144.thumb.JPG.4db590c64fb0ef8cc32da493a1eff7e2.JPG IMG_5147.thumb.JPG.5c0b7d87440a50d6f587b0f6733d37bf.JPG

love love love the jacket

7 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Good morning lovely ladies. I haven’t been posting much because I just have been feeling fat and self-conscious. It started when I got my winter gala dress in the mail. My hubby said it looked good on me, just don’t gain any weight. That hit something in me. So I started IF on Sunday. I was down to 135 this morning, and tried on my dress again. It is way out of my comfort zone. I need honest opinions please. Can I pull this off? Then a picture of my OOTD. It’s supposed to rain all day, and snow tomorrow. Winter is here.

I think you look beautiful! Love the dress! You need a pair of CFM heels. :) And love your outfit today. I need that shirt!! Cute shoes too.

You are beautiful and have an adorable figure. You do not look fat anywhere. Men sometimes open mouths before engaging brains hon. LOL. ((hugs)) I hate having fat days. But come join me in the IF thread!! :D

Today's a dd for me with ADF. :) Wanna eat 500 cals with me today?

14 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0353.jpeg

14 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0353.jpeg

The shoes are perfect, and Bobby is adorable. I can’t wait to see the little red Christmas dress photos.

16 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Yes, you can pull this off. You look beautiful.

Thank you ladies. You all are so great, and uplifting.

@Sheribear68 I would take your bonus room any day. What a fun way to make a closet for you.

Sophie you look great.  I love the athlesiure look.  My favorite for the weekends.  

@FluffyChix thank you.  I would love to wear heels, but my foot and my podiatrist would kill me.   I’ll have to wear boring flats, I can’t even wear a pointy toe.  😭. I’m with you on the 500 Calories today.  Yesterday I ate between 3-6.  I have to eat dinner or I’ll hear it from the hubby.  I broke my fast with a Colby jack cheese stick and a turkey stick.  Then had to take my psyllium with OJ.  It’s something I need but has so many carbs in it.  Then dinner was pulled pork I had in the crock pot. About 500 calories.   I plan to do the same today, up till Thanksgiving.  Who can resist a little indulgence.

49 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Can I pull this off?

Pull it off? Woman, you are killing it!

@KaysMommy your gala dress looks great on you...I don't see anything remotely close to resembling fat on you at all (if anything I think you could go tighter on that dress to highlight your teeny waist and the va-voom of curve it creates with your hips!) A killer pair of heels and you will have people doing that slow-follow-stare as you walk by. ❤️

How are you going to wear your hair? Down with luscious waves perhaps???

22 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Then had to take my psyllium with OJ. It’s something I need but has so many carbs in it.

Yikes on the foot hon! ((hugs))

Ok, I have a solution to your psyllium oj mix:

Get some Lipton brand decaff Apple Spice Tea bags. Make a big pitcher using decaff tea bags and 2 of those bags. Then put it in the fridge. Then dissolve psyllium in a big glass of that tea. Sweeten with liquid vanilla stevia. No carbs. No cals other than the psyllium Fiber. I use whole psyllium husks too.

I actually love drinking it. :)