Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

14 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

@Cheeseburgh I get what you're saying. I don't accessorize a lot, so if I do it feels like "dressing up". That said, I think it looks great with that outfit. Looks totally normal for errand running etc.

Seconded.

P.S. Also I don't think dark is boring!

36 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Travel day, then to a casual dinner

IMG_7757.thumb.jpg.cdfb76c4a101b02465c10846353e6c9b.jpg

This tunic is one of the few holdovers I have from pre WLS

beautiful! Spanx or no spanx? Your legs and figure are amazeballs!

12 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

beautiful! Spanx or no Spanx? Your legs and figure are amazeballs!

Thanks!

Most of my pants are tight enough they act as their own spanx. These are particularly so, I heard a few stiches pop when I pulled them on this morning 😳 😂

I'm surprised at how thin my thighs have gotten. Far thinner then they were when I was younger and close to this weight. My naked thighs are probably my least favorite feature. My ps thinks he can get a good result and eliminate most of the draping with my LBL alone. I'm excited and hopeful!

Edited by sillykitty

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

Thanks!

Most of my pants are tight enough they act as their own Spanx. These are particularly so, I heard a few stiches pop when I pulled them on this morning 😳 😂

I'm surprised at how thin my thighs have gotten. Far thinner then they were when I was younger and close to this weight. My naked thighs are probably my least favorite feature. My ps thinks he can get a good result and eliminate most of the draping with my LBL alone. I'm excited and hopeful!

Your thighs have changed in the last couple months! They were fabulous before, but they look so amazingly toned and perfectly proportioned to you waist and hiney! (Not that they didn't before, but you look smaller all over and you were small to begin with!! )

You all look great.

@ cheesbrugh I think accessorizing is great. I don’t do it much, but always look envious of the cute accessories people wear.

@sillykitty love the outfit. Your legs look great.

@FluffyChix. I agree you butt looks amazing.

So today I felt like looking my age. 38 and I think I look great. Although I’m not sure about this dress. I saw it online, and had to order it. I hate that where I live I only have Walmart and A small Bealls to buy clothes in store. So I’m never sure how things will fit. I love the dress I’m wearing, just not sure about the length. I think it would look better with heels 👠, but I can only wear flat shoes (stupid foot). What do you all think?

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

On 11/1/2019 at 7:35 AM, Sheribear68 said:

One of my “new “ outfits for the 1st of November

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

Skinny! Go Sheri! Hot!

On 11/07/2019 at 07:40, GreenTealael said:

Thats my normal stomach profile after i drink 4oz of Water

giphy (6).gif

Same. 😭😭😭

On 11/07/2019 at 12:26, sillykitty said:

Travel day, then to a casual dinner

IMG_7757.thumb.jpg.cdfb76c4a101b02465c10846353e6c9b.jpg

This tunic is one of the few holdovers I have from pre WLS

Omg I love the whole look.
Gotta know where you got the leggings

On 11/07/2019 at 13:23, KaysMommy said:

You all look great.

@ cheesbrugh I think accessorizing is great. I don’t do it much, but always look envious of the cute accessories people wear.

@sillykitty love the outfit. Your legs look great.

@FluffyChix. I agree you butt looks amazing.

So today I felt like looking my age. 38 and I think I look great. Although I’m not sure about this dress. I saw it online, and had to order it. I hate that where I live I only have Walmart and A small Bealls to buy clothes in store. So I’m never sure how things will fit. I love the dress I’m wearing, just not sure about the length. I think it would look better with heels 👠, but I can only wear flat shoes (stupid foot). What do you all think?

I love that dress on you!
It definitely seems like it fits well and you look comfortable in it.

I can sympathize with the whole flats thing— my job is and always has been 100% on my feet and it’s critical that I take care of them which means expensive and (for the most part) not-so-cute shoes so I don’t cripple myself.

Your flats are super cute though and go well with the outfit

5 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Your thighs have changed in the last couple months! They were fabulous before, but they look so amazingly toned and perfectly proportioned to you waist and hiney! (Not that they didn't before, but you look smaller all over and you were small to begin with!! )

Well that explains why my bf keeps asking me if I have lost more weight 🤣

I still haven't come to terms with new figure. In some ways it's intoxicating because I have never felt "skinny" like I do now. But on the other hand, I really miss my curves.

This pic is me, one year ago, 20 lbs heavier. I prefer my body here, with exception of my tummy. Considering that's all getting LBL'd off anyway .... sigh ...

IMG_7762.thumb.JPG.463d3ddd2372d64b77344703c74adce9.JPG

5 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Very cute dress, and I like the length. But I think it looks too ig on you. It is overwhelming your figure a bit :(

You're not missing out on anything living in a small town, shopping wise. I live in the opposite of a small town, and I do 95% of my shopping online. Amazon, Old Navy, Macy's & Nordstrom all make returns by mail/UPS super easy.

17 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

Omg I love the whole look.
Gotta know where you got the leggings

Thanks! Here you go

https://smile.amazon.com/MeMoi-Wide-Rib-Stretch-Corduroy-Leggings/dp/B00MYCALPQ?ref_=ast_bbp_dp&th=1

(I may own all of them except the Navy Blue, and that might one be in my cart currently just waiting for a moment of weakness 😂)

On 11/4/2019 at 11:07 AM, FluffyChix said:

Gosh so sorry to be MIA! I continue to be so inspired by each one of you and this thread always brings a smile to my face, no matter how difficult the day may be!!! You all look GORGEOUS!!!! And love the fashion inspiration!

Took some pics for a meeting last week. Here's the latest. 20.5mo PO RNY. 130.2lbs Maintenance.

IMG_5084.thumb.JPG.831c6d4aae0eec1a8160478de43d191a.JPG IMG_5085.thumb.JPG.1ceb5c105f22ac61dc57500d90873fce.JPG

My body may have decided to defend a lower set point rather than the 135lbs that I thought it was happy at. I have lost and gained the same 2-5lbs from 130-135lbs for a while now. Just last week I briefly saw 129lbs. Now after a big weekend of fun and frivolity, I came back at only 130.2lbs--which means I may be 2lbs lighter by Friday.

I'm not hatin' on that--honestly. I have wanted to reach my super triple top secret BDG Goal since I started this process. But when it didn't look like I would ever hit my 130lbs goal, I kinda released that into the ether and called maintenance at 135lbs revised goal.

Then I hit 130lbs and revised the revised goal back to 130lbs. But now it looks as if I might actually make 125lbs (super triple top secret Barbie Dream Girl Goal). I'm pretty thrilled at this weight and I love how I look in clothes these days (or at least I'm moving in that direction). My gigantor turkey thighs are slightly less pronounced now. And I asked Mr. F. if he thought I looked too thin or sickly. He said that I didn't. He's very honest and objective, so I know I can go to him as a touchstone with reality.

I bought 3 pairs of size 8 skinny jeans from goodwill this weekend. And I'm actually in between a 6 and an 8--oddly so. The legs fit, but the the little bit of belleh skin doesn't let me fasten them. Wah. Oh well.

I saw my plastics dude last Friday. A bit of a buzz kill. He told me my insurance wouldn't cover the saggy droopy booty, even though it was giving me significant issues. He did say that I have very very little excess fat on my body - as he was looking at me totes nekkidy and that he didn't want me to lose any more. Of course I lied and said, "Swearsies! I'm not plannin' on it!" (wink wink nudge nudge saynomore...)

He still says that I need to wait on my capular contractures in the reconstructed foobs. But he wants me to consider getting nerp tats so I look more like a real gingerbread girl--and less like a Skipper Doll (Barbie's younger annoying kid sister--anotomically incorrect and lacking a kung fu grip). Still chewing on that one. Don't know what to do with that information yet.

Sorry for the book!!! :(

How exciting to go from Skipper to Barbie... But I think you look pretty FABULOUS right now!!!

On 11/6/2019 at 11:52 AM, AngieBear said:

Today I went cheetah. I am thinking that this skirt may not be as flattering for my new figure as it was my old one. I may keep an eye out for a new basic black skirt. The sweater is probably supposed to be cropped on someone of normal height, but it hits perfectly on me. I do have a white tank top underneath, so that I don’t accidentally flash anyone.

32CD92D2-8767-4E82-96FD-6F52BAB48221.thumb.jpeg.4a3c6f26227b6657f0ad4c872320c222.jpeg

Wow. Meow! I love it. You are looking absolutely sensational... with each progressing photograph!!!!

On 11/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, FluffyChix said:

IMG_5093.thumb.JPG.559626ff01bd79af9c79a56fc66d6eb8.JPG IMG_5092.thumb.JPG.6b8f484f48e29e70dc570d2712618cf1.JPG

I want that sock monkey! You look really nice in red...