Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New khakis, new shirt.
On my way to work.

Lol, I’ve got such a vanilla wardrobe

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

12 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

I'm a whisker off hitting the magical onderland. Felt rather skinny (for me) in UK size 16

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

I really love the cool icy blues with the deep warm grey. They play off of each other really nicely.

13 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Omgosh, from that angle, the white stripes on your pants make your legs look about 3" wide! 😂

I 💜 optical illusions

I have to believe this is how other people see me, as I see I myself dysmorphically (but I ignore it these day 🙌👏)

Everyone is looking OUTSTANDING!!!! Lovin' the looks!!!

Edited by FluffyChix

Good morning ladies. Its potluck day at work to say goodbye to my awesome provider who has serviced our local rural community for 15 years and myself for my promotion. I talked the girls into a potluck. I made my famous green chilie rellenos casserole ( I am in New Mexico, and I know I can eat this with no guilt). Then we are going to have salad and pinto Beans. The cake will be my temptation, wish me luck. Have a great day all.

PS, my daughter wanted to take my picture this morning, then insisted on a Snapchat selfie.  🥰

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

image-0.0109672546386719.jpg

7 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Good morning ladies. Its potluck day at work to say goodbye to my awesome provider who has serviced our local rural community for 15 years and myself for my promotion. I talked the girls into a potluck. I made my famous green chilie rellenos casserole ( I am in New Mexico, and I know I can eat this with no guilt). Then we are going to have salad and pinto Beans. The cake will be my temptation, wish me luck. Have a great day all.

PS, my daughter wanted to take my picture this morning, then insisted on a Snapchat selfie. 🥰

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

image-0.0109672546386719.jpg

*whistles*

Love both pics!!! But adore the one of your daughter and you!! Too cute! (And the apple didn't fall too far from the tree, did it? :D )

On 08/28/2019 at 10:27, shanza said:

Happy Wednesday!!

988C7EF9-F982-4F9D-B9D6-F27120A43F95.jpeg

Loooove that dress!

Looks so stylish and comfy and figure-flattering all in one.

Dang you gals all have such fabulous skinny legs. This is exactly why I’m going to try to push for the last 15-20 pounds lost.
I’m overall happy with my body right now unless I’m wearing shorts or dresses. Then my little stumpy pudgy legs show and I realize I’ve got to get my booty in gear

Y’all are rocking it!

Off to another doctor's appointment. I know the clothes are baggy, but I'm supposed to wear loose clothes today 😉 It's such a treat to HAVE loose clothes to choose from!

IMG_20190828_103407.jpg

Ok, really only the bottom needs to be loose, so I changed

photocollage_2019828105722501.jpg

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

I love that black and white dress, orchid!

The pattern and cut of your dress is super cute, shanza.

Okay so I ended up NOT buying this dress bc it was fitting me a bit loose in places and they didn’t have one a size smaller, but I wanted to post anyway, lol

I was struggling this afternoon and was grumpy and emotional so I went shopping to try on some clothes to refocus myself on my plan.

Sigh....I want to wear shorter dresses so badly and my legs just look so chubby.
Also, I get bruises on my shins all of the time at work

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg