Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

May I ask what brand your jeans are? They are very flattering on you.

They are from Maurice's, their brand and they are also SO Comfortable. Also, it flatters the lack up booty! :)

Edited by shanza

OMG. Y'all! Everyone looks so fabulous! More darling people and outfits!!!!

@shanza Dang you're a super model. Love the jeans and how they fit on you! Gimme some legs please?

@sillykitty Love your dresses and necklace sense! You look like a million bucks! Wish I looked good in olive. But I love olives. Does that count? :D

@missmoe Adorbs! Congrats!

@AngieBear Wooohoooo! Safari! Love it! Precious and fun!

@KaysMommy Dang! Skinny! You look fab. Welcome! I have those shoes--so happy Fall is coming!

@Orchids&Dragons Darling dress! Do you have the necklace too? Cute ensemb!

@NY Jenn You look very NY sporty! Cute!

Ok, my hair and make-up aren't done yet. But here's what I'm wearing to a meeting tonight over happy hour.

Does the top look too tight over the foobs?

IMG_4606.thumb.JPG.025f9d0080bb123490ee37a9d7f84f0e.JPG IMG_4607.thumb.JPG.685950930542c414667e38d7023e7a9f.JPG IMG_4608.thumb.JPG.a242d1fe72e39c2f97206e6fa4e99d77.JPG

Ok, my hair and make-up aren't done yet. But here's what I'm wearing to a meeting tonight over happy hour.
IMG_4606.thumb.JPG.025f9d0080bb123490ee37a9d7f84f0e.JPG IMG_4607.thumb.JPG.685950930542c414667e38d7023e7a9f.JPG IMG_4608.thumb.JPG.a242d1fe72e39c2f97206e6fa4e99d77.JPG

Gorgeous [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108] You look magnifique and the blouse is very pretty and just right!!

PS: still digesting your convo with your doctor at your check up! I'm trying to provide a thoughtful feedback especially after you yourself have digested it. I can imagine how raw it felt yesterday.

Have a wonderful happy hour![emoji106][emoji169]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 08/23/2019 at 10:00, shanza said:

They are from Maurice's, their brand and they are also SO Comfortable. Also, it flatters the lack up booty! :)

I love Maurices jeans. Their brand is great for my curvy hips. That’s what I’m wearing today too.

On 08/23/2019 at 11:12, FluffyChix said:

IMG_4606.thumb.JPG.025f9d0080bb123490ee37a9d7f84f0e.JPG IMG_4607.thumb.JPG.685950930542c414667e38d7023e7a9f.JPG IMG_4608.thumb.JPG.a242d1fe72e39c2f97206e6fa4e99d77.JPG

You look FABULOUS!
Okay. That outfit is most def a winner and completely compliments your shape.

On 08/23/2019 at 11:20, KaysMommy said:

I love Maurices jeans. Their brand is great for my curvy hips. That’s what I’m wearing today too.

*makes a mental note to go to Maurice’s to try on jeans in October.

On 08/23/2019 at 10:24, Sheribear68 said:

*makes a mental note to go to Maurice’s to try on jeans in October.

I also love about their jeans, the lengths. I’m tall and I can find what I like in the store, then go home and order them in tall online. They also come in short.

Ok, so I am gonna keep the previous outfit for tomorrow night, and changed to a new one for tonight.

Size 8 skinny jeans (with stretch)!

IMG_4613.thumb.JPG.efdef9c4bd874fc145a73104fecfa624.JPG IMG_4614.thumb.JPG.180a8711244a1c1eedd923d6abe4be5d.JPG IMG_4615.thumb.JPG.b1d40e638f913d8c78cbc2c4b1f88515.JPG

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, so I am gonna keep the previous outfit for tomorrow night, and changed to a new one for tonight.

Size 8 skinny jeans (with stretch)!

oooh i like this one on you, more fitted and funkier 😎

you know, just for kicks maybe try on a really fitted (read: TIGHT) dress/outfit...and you will see how amazing you look.

I had no idea there was a Maurice’s less than 3 miles from me. I had zero luck there. The jeans that fit me had a pattern on the pocket and I’m super picky.

I ended up going to the Gap. The girlfriend jean turns out to be a good fit for me. I am now the proud owner of one pair of pants that fit me.

They have flattering sizing.

I am so loving all of these new me pictures! Has everyone found themselves coming out of there shells literally. I am quite the hermit and just wondering if the new weight loss after my surgery will bring me out and wanting to be seen. How many of you were hermits prior to the surgery? #Inquiringmindwantstoknow! Thanks in advance!

I want to play too. Right now I work in a very casual rural medical clinic. Next Friday I transfer into town for an awesome promotion. So as my husband said this morning till next Friday I will be getting good use out of my jeans before my work attire has to change to very professional.

image-0.0129938125610352.thumb.jpg.ec72de7e4f1efc2e023cfbefa116abec.jpg
Cute outfit! Congratulations on your promotion! Looking forward to your ootd posts then too.

Ok, my hair and make-up aren't done yet. But here's what I'm wearing to a meeting tonight over happy hour. Does the top look too tight over the foobs?

Love love love this outfit!! It looks fantastic on you!! I think this may be my favorite one that you have posted. You look great!