Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been *pregnant* for 150 months now...
Go shopping anyway & buy the clothes you like
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Bwahahahahahaha [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Because my BF thinks I look nice in this dress... Now I have to wear it FOREVER
20190729_133903.thumb.jpg.d4073c47e6d00df58a1af7fe7039ce71.jpg
Gorgeous!!!!

Everyone looks super cute
[mention=348107]AngieBear[/mention] it's true... I STILL look pregnant. Only way to fix it is plastics
No you don't at all!!!

Heading out to a casual business dinner

image-0.00095367431640625.thumb.jpg.12ff7817edf6d5f248da491dc22294b5.jpg
Beautiful!!!!

Today’s with and without sweater. I consider this a victory as the last time I wore this dress was two years ago! image-0.00798702239990234.thumb.jpg.42dba62484411929587ea5d33c06071e.jpg
image-0.0100135803222656.thumb.jpg.196a789b572b1a306c5b4dd9cd85dcb5.jpg
Adorable!!! Love the shoes!!

Wish I took more pictures on our road trip...this is all I got:
1st pic: what I wore to dinner last night, 2nd pic: what me and the Kid are wearing today (I realize now I seem to have a penchant for see-through shirts...why do I not notice the visibility of my bra when I'm getting dressed???)
IMG_3350.thumb.jpg.d33a12d8c1a2d2a8e0cba77b8df7c06b.jpg IMG_3368.thumb.JPG.0eca5c5957dc290ca8a77994cb8a51cb.JPG

Beautiful!!!! That dinner outfit is ab fab!!

Okay, today’s work outfit. I usually wear colored leggings under clothes because I am self-conscious about my legs (varicose veins). But, I’ve decided that I’m just going to need to get over it. Nobody really cares about my legs. I took this picture at work, and I can see I need to clean the mirror. The unfortunate line right at my boob is NOT on the outfit.
Also, I’m trying to encourage people that aren’t “at goal” yet to post some outfit pics! DOOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!
17D6BDD2-8EE0-4E4D-8F3D-045CAE2D19FB.thumb.jpeg.ee44a83eb25d60d0424df0cbbee2ba0a.jpeg
Adorable!! Must feel great!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

Posting to bookmark this thread so that when I eventually have a small bod I can post a pic in some nice outfit.

Lol, not even gonna okay right now as I’m still 30-40 pounds from goal and would look like a hippopotamus in this thread ATM. 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no! I hope you don't feel alienated. Post body positive pics at all sizes, please 💜

1 hour ago, Sheribear68 said:

Posting to bookmark this thread so that when I eventually have a small bod I can post a pic in some nice outfit.

Lol, not even gonna okay right now as I’m still 30-40 pounds from goal and would look like a hippopotamus in this thread ATM. 🤣🤣🤣

Hey now, be nice to yourself. I’m not at goal, and everyone in here has been nothing but nice. I also certainly don’t look like a hippo, and still rock some cute outfits.

Other posters aren’t at goal and still look great! We don’t need to hide in the shadows or be ashamed of how we look, at any step. I refuse to, and find the sentiment that being a bit (or even a lot) from a specific weight means that you should hide or aren’t worthy of nice clothes disheartening and sad.

Bears unite! Love your body in all its stages ❤️ Or at least don’t say mean things about it ❤️

Edited by AngieBear

10 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Thank you!!!

*attempts to shower fully clothed*

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just don't take shower selfies!

7 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

Celebrate where you are now! There will always be parts of our bodies that aren't perfect. We just switch from focusing on our fat to our extra skin, or lack of boobs/butt, or whatever. Don't wait until you're perfect or you'll miss out on the fun. Join in!

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

Yep much is better- some things are still WORKS IN PROGRESS- think I LOOK Abidently UGLY but,have a Whole Peanut Gallery,of people telling me I AM SUPPISED TO LOOK LIKE THIS- got any children, Horses in the Street to be Frightened or Clocks that have been Running TOO WELL and need to be STOPPED? Not too much planned today- I'm Available! But I keep going on going on and I guess I just Know No Better- would head to nearest Department store for Makeup Advice but Even They aren't LOURDES- no Miracle Workers At Macy's and the Rest ! I'll plaster a Smile😛 on, let it be My ☔Umbrella because Rain forecast☁ ALL DAY IN Mount Vernon Ohio and WELL into the Night! 👈😣👉-----laughing through my 💦Tears

And Yes it is spelled ABUNDANTLY but remember, I do post on a Smartphone📱 whose 1st language is not even American English!

@Sheribear68 YES! Listen to @AngieBear & @Orchids&Dragons. No need to be at goal in order to post pics. No one on this thread is, or ever will be perfect. But flaws and all, we all deserve to show off and feel good about ourselves.

Here is a OOTD, when I was about +45 lbs. I think I still looked pretty fab :)

IMG_8842.thumb.jpg.224d68eb4f3522d222b93ce82c3cc416.jpg