Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beautiful pictures!

1 hour ago, Healthy_life2 said:

You always look so well put together.

Right?! The belt with the stripes, it’s perfect!

Love everyone's outfits! Keep em coming!!! I'm now officially out of clothes to model. LOL. I know y'all will yell at me about any others cuz they are big and comfy on me. LOL.

I won't be buying new clothes right now cuz I still have an orange size blood clot in my lower tum area from the surgery and it makes a huge ass baby pooch and makes my tum area big. So will have to wait for it to go down before I'm gonna bust a move and buy some real clothes at a non-thrift store especially. LOL.

Edited by FluffyChix

15 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Right?! The belt with the stripes, it’s perfect!

Awwww thanks y'all 💜

But here's a friendly reminder why 😂

Screenshot_2019-07-29-08-28-04~2.png

Edited by GreenTealael

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Love everyone's outfits! Keep em coming!!! I'm now officially out of clothes to model. LOL. I know y'all will yell at me about any others cuz they are big and comfy on me. LOL.

I won't be buying new clothes right now cuz I still have an orange size blood clot in my lower tum area from the surgery and it makes a huge ass baby pooch and makes my tum area big. So will have to wait for it to go down before I'm gonna bust a move and buy some real clothes at a non-thrift store especially. LOL.

I've been *pregnant* for 150 months now...

Go shopping anyway & buy the clothes you like

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I've been *pregnant* for 150 months now...

Go shopping anyway & buy the clothes you like

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Agreed! Well, not about the “pregnant” part, GreenTealael has been hitting the matcha a little hard this morning if she expects us to buy that.

I refuse to wear clothes that are 3 million sizes too big, just because I’m not “at goal” yet. I want to feel good about how I look along the way. Plus, I really like clothes. I consider my thrift store purchases more like “renting” the clothes for a few weeks. They’ll go back into circulation.

Okay, today’s work outfit. I usually wear colored leggings under clothes because I am self-conscious about my legs (varicose veins). But, I’ve decided that I’m just going to need to get over it. Nobody really cares about my legs. I took this picture at work, and I can see I need to clean the mirror. The unfortunate line right at my boob is NOT on the outfit. 😂

Also, I’m trying to encourage people that aren’t “at goal” yet to post some outfit pics! DOOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!

17D6BDD2-8EE0-4E4D-8F3D-045CAE2D19FB.jpeg

Edited by AngieBear

8 minutes ago, AngieBear said:

Okay, today’s work outfit. I usually wear colored leggings under clothes because I am self-conscious about my legs (varicose veins). But, I’ve decided that I’m just going to need to get over it. Nobody really cares about my legs. I took this picture at work, and I can see I need to clean the mirror. The unfortunate line right at my boob is NOT on the outfit. 😂

Also, I’m trying to encourage people that aren’t “at goal” yet to post some outfit pics! DOOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!

17D6BDD2-8EE0-4E4D-8F3D-045CAE2D19FB.jpeg

You look fabulous and look how darling and proportionate your figure is!! And your legs are look great girl! Ditch the hose! And yes, I'm fan girl of the hair!!!

Wish I took more pictures on our road trip...this is all I got:

1st pic: what I wore to dinner last night, 2nd pic: what me and the Kid are wearing today (I realize now I seem to have a penchant for see-through shirts...why do I not notice the visibility of my bra when I'm getting dressed???)

IMG_3350.thumb.jpg.d33a12d8c1a2d2a8e0cba77b8df7c06b.jpg IMG_3368.thumb.JPG.0eca5c5957dc290ca8a77994cb8a51cb.JPG

Today’s with and without sweater. I consider this a victory as the last time I wore this dress was two years ago!

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

image-0.0100135803222656.jpg