Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, so I guess I wear alot of workout clothes!

What I wore to Yoga this morning, which, btw, is the first time I’ve gone in almost 6 weeks! I can feel the stiffness that has set in from being away so long. Im shocked at the amount of effort I had to put in to hold some poses that were old hat to me. Not going to go this long without going again. Pinky swear.

78BEAA47-640F-4584-8739-22936909F656.thumb.jpeg.da4ec51fca03394e8c130af340f2435a.jpeg

Wow guys!!!! Is this is what I have to look forward to, I can't wait!!! I've taken copious notes of what I need to do to get here and this thread is like fuel to the fire of success!!!
Hats off peeps!! You should be beyond proud!! You beat obesity in it's face and you have the stripes of beautiful living to show for it.

There are moments though where I sit down and think "is this really possible"?? I've never been my goal weight since my teens.
Maybe this just happens for others??
But I see you guys and I believe it's achievable You guys knock doubt out of me!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

ok, what does GAF mean?
"Give a f@@k"

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

19 hours ago, 2Bsmaller18 said:

Clothing question. So if you shop now for a size 6/8/10 or small top and lose another 10 pounds can you still wear those clothes like you did at 200 pounds with an x-large too or size 16 pants? How many pounds once you get so close to a normal BMI do you need the next smaller size? Just trying to figure out current verses probable future size.

It was easier when I was a size 22 to 16. As I got out of the plus size store, I noticed fit and size are different with each designer. I try everything on.

I can wear the same clothing with a ten-pound bounce as long as it’s not super fitted.

8 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, so I guess I wear alot of workout clothes!

What I wore to Yoga this morning, which, btw, is the first time I’ve gone in almost 6 weeks! I can feel the stiffness that has set in from being away so long. Im shocked at the amount of effort I had to put in to hold some poses that were old hat to me. Not going to go this long without going again. Pinky swear.

78BEAA47-640F-4584-8739-22936909F656.thumb.jpeg.da4ec51fca03394e8c130af340f2435a.jpeg

Wow!!! You look amazing and are so balanced! You have a beautiful figure girlie!!! Thanks for the reference help. It honestly helps sooooo much! LOVE this thread and all you girlies!!!

My surgery is scheduled for 8/12..... I’m soo looking forward to fabulous clothes & fabulous health! You ladies all look AMAZING!!!!

21 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

So causally cute! Which beach? What state are you in Brazil? I have a friend in Natal/Fortaleza and cannot wait to get there!

I'm at my mother's house in the Pernambuco State close to Porto de Galinhas beach. She lives in a town called Barreiros which borders another coastal state (Alagoas)...we have miles and miles of beach here and I too have a lot of friends in both Fortaleza and Natal. The northeast coast here is truly beautiful! You'll see!

Just now, Healthy_life2 said:

Outfit of the day.

Out the door for a long run.

20190726_061802.jpg

good grief! You look marvelous!!!! Ok, so what sizes do you wear?

Sorry, been MIA on commenting and replying!

You all make me feel FABULOUS! You seriously give me so much confidence! ❤️ you all!

And you ALL look AMAZING as well! I love how f-ing hot we look whether dressed up or casual or workout sweaty!

22 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I also don’t know if I should tuck/untuck or French tuck so I just wing it.

I love tucking now that I'm thin! I even take it a step further and am obsessed with bodysuits! 😂

22 hours ago, ms.sss said:

How many dresses do you own???

Too many and not enough at the same time! 😂

@FluffyChix YES! You are not doing yourself any favors wearing clothes too big for you. It is definitely contributing to your dysmophia! You can't see how thin you truly are! (bonus, tighter pants hold in the tummy as well!) We are the same height/weight proportion (you might even be thinner now, with your relentless drive 😂) For reference, I am nearly always a small in tops, usually a 6 in pants (sometimes a 4), dresses are small, or 4-6.

15 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Kitty, you and I need to go out together in our Journey tees! Mine is from the 80's!

IMG_20190725_162214.jpg

Yay! I love it that you're playing along! Let's do it!!