Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Sleevers

Congrats Guys,I'm getting excited now . let's remember each other as we go through this journey and surgery day. We all got pre op diets coming up and they are sometimes different . What is your Pre-op diet . Mine is two Protein Shakes and a lean meat and vegetable meal for dinner . They say I can a little carb at night but im gonna not do that , oh and Jello, sugarless pops for snacks.. Not so bad.... Did I miss anybody??? we got two sets of twins and two set of triplets so far

1. @kia h @ChangingSeasons
  2. @mckrag14
  3. @MyNextSeason
  4. @one
  5. @TotallyPosh @november11
  6. @Jas592
  7. @tracyluvjordan
  8. @melflirt01 @Chardonnay40 @HappyHikerGal
  9. @OrguinDayciri, @Delestere @EyeLove724
  10. @denise08k

@Kris10Kos soooo you November too ?let us know your surgery date so I can add you to the family calendar... welcome … You excited,nervous or scared or just plain ole ready?

Edited by november11

Hello! My surgery (sleeve) is Nov. 6th. I start 1 week all liquid pre op diet tomorrow. It has been a long year preparing for this and I could not be more excited (and scared).

I want to be able to play with my 1 year old grand babies and chase them without being sore the whole next day! I want to be able to go to the BEACH again! And SWIM without being embarrassed! I want to put me/my health first again. My Surgeon required no smoking at all for 3 months prior to surgery so I quit!! After 30 years! That's how badly I want this. I never ever thought I could quit smoking, that is as huge as the surgery itself! I'm looking forward to being on here and lifting each other up as we go through this together 🙂

I'm a Realtor so a lot of what I do is from home. Hopefully I can get still get a lot done from home while recuperating.

(My picture is from 5 years ago, the last time I remember feeling ok with myself)

Edited by SheilaS

My surgery date is November 13th = revision from lap band to gastric sleeve.

I start my 2 week pre-op diet tomorrow 😟.

2 Protein Shakes and lean meat w/non-starchy vegetables.

Edited by al0vely

As of now I'm scheduled for a revision from a lap band to RNY on Nov 20. Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, al0vely said:

My surgery date is November 13th = revision from lap band to gastric sleeve.

I start my 2 week pre-op diet tomorrow 😟.

2 Protein Shakes and lean meat w/non-starchy vegetables.

Wow good luck meat and veggies on your pre- op should be a breeze !

I am taking off 6 weeks - I have 13 weeks in my sick bank and lose them when I retire in 2021. Actually I am on vacation now - for 2 weeks before surgery days I would lose if not taken. Total off work 8 weeks .

11 hours ago, Bill Sperry said:

Good luck jrt !

Thanks! And hopefully you'll be following a few days later!

Hello All,

I'm Monday November 11th.

Revision from RNY (10 years and 1 month ago) to Long Limb Bypass RNY.

alright now you my buddy! im on Monday the 11th too! hows pre op ? gonna put you on the calendar right now buddy...

2 minutes ago, november11 said:

alright now you my buddy! im on Monday the 11th too! hows pre op ? gonna put you on the calendar right now buddy...

Wow, same day! My pre-op is going OK. I'm only on my second day of liquid. Hunger is manageable but it's hard to be around people at work for lunch. I don't want to be antisocial but the smells and sights are just so hard right now. I'm going to get some pre-op blood work done tomorrow during lunch because my office does free pizza every Friday. Great for morale, bad for my waist.

How are you doing?

i'm good . this is my fourth day of pre op and I have not been hungry at all . buy yeah get away from the pizza party! listen I want you to respond to me on the other page so you can see the calendar . don't know how we wound up with two pages .