Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone! I am new, planning for RNY in November. I live in NC - anyone else?

How long are you all planning to be out of work? I work at a desk job and I feel like I might be able to work from home for part of he recovery time. What are y''all planning on doing?

I had my surgery last November. I took off two weeks from work, but could have gone back sooner. Just didn't want to. lol.

@shannon_farrar My date is in November too . It seems like a long time away but it actually is not. getting ready to go to my

second of 3 nutritional visits. EGD was done sep 3 and im moving on . I have a desk job but I just put in for two weeks.I think that would be good for you as well' . hope to hear from you as we can be November buds...what is your date?

Hey @JerseyNJ im the 11th im getting excited now . Im taking off 2 weeks and I haven't told anyone the type of surgery im having I just told HR I would be having surgery nov 11th they sent me forms for me and my surgeon and he did not go into what type of surgery (HIPPA) laws prevent that . If they want to be nosey they could google his name and find out he a bariatric surgeon but I don't care.This is about me not other's opinions . I am in Jersey too . Where are you? nice to have a almost surgery twin!!!

NOVEMBER 20th 🤯 I’m having RNY!!

November Sleevers

Congrats Guys,I'm getting excited now . let's remember each other as we go through this journey and surgery day. We all got pre op diets coming up and they are sometimes different . What is your Pre-op diet . Mine is two Protein Shakes and a lean meat and vegetable meal for dinner . They say I can a little carb at night but im gonna not do that , oh and Jello, sugarless pops for snacks.. Not so bad.... Did I miss anybody??? we got two sets of twins and two set of triplets so far

1. @kia h @ChangingSeasons
  2. @mckrag14
  3. @MyNextSeason
  4. @one
  5. @TotallyPosh @november11
  6. @Jas592
  7. @tracyluvjordan
  8. @melflirt01 @Chardonnay40 @HappyHikerGal
  9. @OrguinDayciri, @Delestere @EyeLove724
  10. @denise08k

Thanks so much for adding me the the calendar. What is everyone looking forward to the most? I can’t wait to bend over without struggling again!!!

21 hours ago, EyeLove724 said:

Thanks so much for adding me the the calendar. What is everyone looking forward to the most? I can’t wait to bend over without struggling again!!!

running again and walking without me feet hurting!

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:33 PM, JerseyNJ said:

I’m having my gastric sleeve in November 12. Not sure how long i should take off of work yet. I haven’t told anyone. I’m a private person but i know i have to say I’m taking time off off for surgery, just not sure what type i want to tell people.

Hey I was wondering where are you in NJ i'm in South Amboy....Going to clara maas for my surgery..

I’m from Indiana, but I’m having the RNY on November 15th! I will for sure be off for 2 weeks but my surgeons office says I could be off for up to a month. In the process of filling out FMLA paperwork. I’m an ER nurse, so I’m wondering if 2 weeks would be long enough for me to be off for recovery. Not everyday is the same but there are definitely days that are physical just as much as mental