Days 11-16 (serious catch-up time...) Arm Challenges: So it took me a few hours tonite (that's including rest breaks in between), but I completed Days 11-16 of the the easy "Sleek Arm" challenge AND 7 sets (!!) of the harder "Toned Arms" challenge. I anticipate that my arms are gonna be seriously hurting tomorrow (they kinda hurt already now ). This is my consequence for missing 7 days of this. ARG! Photo (video) Challenge, Days 11-13: A video of a "campfire" that the Kid and her cousins gathered around to make s'mores over the weekend in my brother's backyard. One of the cousin's middle name is "Grace", and there were probably flowers somewhere in that yard...hahaha Photo Challenge Days 14-15: Hung out poolside at the BFF's house earlier today for a "Lovely LIfe", and "Summer" pic. Photo Challenge Days 16: The swimsuit I wore at said pool. I've worn it twice now since getting it, and I have to say I feel frickin' AWESOME when I wear it. As an aside, I can't say enough how pleased I am with losing the weight...health and life longevity an obvious benefit, the confidence and good-feels just cannot be ignored ♥️   480.mov