Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤JULY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

Arm exercises & cardio done for the day. The clouds did lift and it turned into a pretty hot day. Here is my sunny day view from my hammock.

2BC4725A-C24E-4BAD-A6FA-54212D187B47.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Did my 5km walk this morning, used my walking poles. I was slower than a herd of turtles, but I did it. Also did my arm workout.

My before pic of my glorious bat wing... and a pic of my wee boy enjoying the sun and samples at the farmer's market on Saturday. It's thundering here today (Happy Canada Day by the way!), but they say it's supposed to clear up for fireworks tonight. 20190701_122308.jpeg 20190629_102951.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960W using BariatricPal mobile app

B-Side Question(s):

Did you have realistic or dysmorphic views of your body prior to surgery? Did it change?

📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷

I didn't realize what i looked like until I saw photos... Still the same

Edited by GreenTealael

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Question(s):

Did you have realistic or dysmorphic views of your body prior to surgery? Did it change?

📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷

I didn't realize what i looked like until insaw photos... Still the same

I think I was (and still am) rather dysmorphic. The only time it would really hit home was when I would go clothes shopping and in the change rooms at the plus size shop I would frequent they had floor to ceiling mirrors. Getting undressed in front of those mirrors was always a slap to the head about my reality. Now, I'm struggling to see the changes in my body, but that's normal. I have to remind myself to look for little things... I can cross my legs easily now, and yesterday at church, I was sitting with my hands clasped over my stomach and the back of my arms were touching the back of the pew. It was a bit startling to realize that I hadn't felt that before.

Day 1

• Arms done. (K, I’m gonna say it, the arm exercises are a tad on the easy side. Now, of course since I said it, I will likely soon find it gets exponentially harder)
  • Did some butt exercises...I wasn’t sure how many reps to do for full effectiveness, so Mr. suggested I do a single exercise until I start to feel the burn, then do 10 more. I did 3 different exercises, and needless to say, my glutes are on fire.
  • Here’s my sunny (Happy Canada Day 🇨🇦) pic. Actually had our holiday weekend BBQ yesterday, and ate waaay too much (comparatively) and am paying for it a little today. I probably had more carbs in one day yesterday than I did the entire past week, and today I’m feeling unnaturally bloated...my lower stomach feels rock hard. It’s like I have abs or something, lol. Maybe thats my secret to a firm tummy...Carbs! Sure would save $$$ in plastics.

D38857CD-A84E-4203-8B8D-7DB27EE2CB18.thumb.jpeg.a8b4f4cb2acceb25d10da595ddfd33a8.jpeg

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Question(s):

📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷

I didn't realize what i looked like until I saw photos... Still the same

Prior to surgery, I don’t think I had any unrealistic perceptions of my body. I was fat, and I knew it. I may not have liked it, but I knew it.

Now, however, I suspect I don’t know exactly what I look like, as in, if I’m normal looking or too thin. I also suspect this is because I’m not used to the smaller me yet and just need more time getting re-acquainted with myself.

Time will tell.

3 hours ago, ms.sss said:

(K, I’m gonna say it, the arm exercises are a tad on the easy side. Now, of course since I said it, I will likely soon find it gets exponentially harder)

Knew I shouldn't have said it!!!

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

Hmmm if the arm exercises are too easy ...Lets take it up a notch!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜1564111213_Screenshot_2019-07-02-06-35-572.png.7f68c6b12ad964c0be42a1ffc7090c14.png1646088387_Screenshot_2019-07-02-06-35-492.thumb.png.dd5ce284fecb9063a41e5b2687ac9ca6.png 84830711_5ExercisesToToneYourArms.thumb.gif.4fe29f9c16f179dca0a0d5e4f1695234.gif

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖BONUS💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

1880569999_HowToGetRidOfArmpitFat(5ActionableSteps).jpeg.974f0bf1f00ad97a12ce4876673a9863.jpeg

💜💜💜💜💜💜HAPPY JULY EVERYONE💜💜💜💜💜💜

Please feel free to share our challenge with anyone you think may benefit from it, link below:

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Day 2 of the top challenge calendar done. I did 20 minutes of elliptical at home. It is so hot out, I don’t feel like leaving the house today!

No beach pictures today but I’m headed to a lake with beaches tomorrow.

Day 2:

• 1st (easier) arm challenge: Done.
  • 2nd arm challenge: Not going to do this one this month, will do the 3rd one instead...
  • 3rd (harder) arm challenge: Done-ish. I didn't do the bicep curls. The big arm circles were surprisingly tiring! The last set of tricep dips killed me a little.
  • Beach Pic: I convinced Mr. and the Kid to go for lunch downtown today so we could swing by one of our city's fake beaches and take a picture for today's challenge, lol. The pic below is Sugar Beach, which so happens to be right next to the restaurant we ended up eating at. Too bad it was overcast today though...

IMG_2792.thumb.jpg.9a300ebaa6d61c6b4b83b958e61985b8.jpg

Edited by ms.sss

Guest B-side question:

What/where is the best beach you've ever been to/want to go to?

@ms.sss That beach is charming, which province are you in?

B side question. Probably Poipu beach in Kauai since my stepson was married on that beach. The only picture I have without people is this one I took at night.

BC3A90B0-8B10-41C8-9C1A-A9D70E5BDC4A.jpeg