Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Over the counter vitamins?

Just wondering if everyone takes specific "bariatric vitamins" or do you use regular over the counter Vitamins? And what's the best Calcium to take?

Actually, after talking to a few VSG patients (from different surgeons) I've noticed that different doctors require their patients to have different Vitamin regiments.

What do YOU take?

I was told to take Flintstone w/ Iron then calcium citrate which I got from bariatric pal its the bariatric advance chews. I have been looking into Tespo its a machine kinda like a Keurig machine that will make you a shot of Vitamins daily. They have a bariatric pod two shot glasses of drink a day one in morning and one at night and that it. Rather then taking a ton of pills. But I'm the worst at taking pills so I think it would be more beneficial for me to go the Tespo route.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

I take specific bariatric Vitamins. Bariatric Advantage brand Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, and calcium chews. They might be more expensive, but I feel it's worth it, and my surgeon recommends this brand.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Just go to supermarket or chemist whichever has the best deal. I use 2 different multivitamin either Centrum or Swisse; there's no rule that says you have to use specific bariatric brands...

I look for whatever is on sale but also which has got most Vitamins for the price...

You have to take Multivitamins everyday for life so it does add up

I am required to take ProCare Health Bariatric Multivitamins with Iron. Also, calcium citrate with D3. I tried Bariatric Fusion but it lacks Vitamin K.

I was told Flintstones were only okay for the first 6 weeks. Then I had a specific requirements for my multi Vitamin. I take Bariatric Pal One. When I bought a year supply it broke down to only $9 a month.

I've taken Centrum (or the generic equivalent) since day 1. Walgreens and CVS both have generics. I took the chewable version for the first few months, then switched over to a regular tablet.

for Calcium, I take a couple of different versions. When at home I either take generic tablets or mix some Upcal D powder into my yogurt (for my Breakfast dosage). I always have Bariatric Advantage chews with me for when I'm out & about and it's time for my calcium (I take one of the other versions when I'm at home because they're cheaper - but BA chews are great for when you're away from home or traveling)

I use BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE "1 per Day!" Bariatric Multivitamin Capsules from https://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/bariatricpal-multivitamin-one!

There's a limited time offer just for the group, $99 for an entire YEAR supply at https://store.bariatricpal.com/products/bariatricpal-multivitamin-one-1-per-day-bariatric-multivitamin-capsules-yearly-subscription

With just ONE convenient & affordable BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE each day, you can get the bariatric Vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy! BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE was designed and developed by a team of the world's leading Bariatric medical professionals.

Please take a Calcium supplement separately to prevent interference with absorption of Iron.

I take a Prenatal Vitamin on recommendation of my hospital Dietician. Only time I didn't was right after surgery when they told me to crush everything, well the chewable I had weren't as nice as Alex Brecher at Bariatric Pal Store has, in fact they were VILE, as soon as I could get the Okay I went back to my prenatal caplet, can't beat Once a Day in my book. And $99 sounds high, until you add up how much Over- the- Counter costs monthly. Sounds like he has Bariatricians formulating his, and I can testify his delivery is quite quick, my orders came no longer than a few days, even over the weekend, to Ohio.