Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is the day!

I’m scheduled to undergo surgery today at 10:30. Eek! I’ve been unwisely trolling these boards and now am full of a mix of relief and fear. At the moment the fear is winning out: what if I develop blood clots, what if something goes terribly wrong, blah blah. Sigh. I’m going to try to meditate and let it go. But...well...eek!

You got this! Just walk! Good Luck!

nothing will go wrong. This is one of the safest surgeries out there. You will pull through just fine!

Thank you, catwoman7 and brittanyatwalsh. I appreciate the encouragement and advice to walk!

Good luck and hang in there it will get better!!!!!

It will be worth it. Trust your choice.

Edited by arrivan

What an exciting day----Maybitvbe perfect in every way!!----No sorrow, no pain, no 😱 fear-!!-! Go go forward bravely, please return. and update us all here!
God Bless you Cris, may HE sustain you and may you stay safe and comitted TODAY.

The surgery was my most fear but after is when the hard mental work comes in. Relax now as much as you can. Head hunger is real. It’s saying goodbye to everything you once knew food wise. But it’s worth it to save your life! You will do great!

Best wishes for your surgery today and good luck on your WLS journey

Congratulations on your surgery and the start of this weight loss journey! Hang in ther and it will be over before you know it. You can do this!

So far so good. The surgery went well, my surgeon said. I’m still in hospital, possibly heading home today. I’ve been sipping and walking. At the moment my only concern/discomfort is the gas, which is beyond unpleasant and seemingly unmovable!

Thanks to you all for your encouragement!

Remember the Bible Verse " And this too shall pass!" and it will, about 2-3 days after you wish it would! We Love Ya, Baby and we have all been there! Mine was a little delayed but even I wasn't immune! Mine showed up , and I wanted to cry like a Baby with Colic!👶Whaa waaa,---- Dr Bradley J Needleman😷----What Did You Do To ME?

You got this! For now try to relax when you wake up focus on Walk, walk, walk....