Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 hours ago, Zemi said:

is nerves getting to anyone else?

I am getting nervous for sure, I start my liquid diet tomorrow!

Surgery done on 10th. Feeling ok today but yest was rough !

I have mine in exactly one week!

1 hour ago, Thea7777 said:

Surgery done on 10th. Feeling ok today but yest was rough !

Congratulations on your surgery! Hopefully today will be good as well!

Are you able to eat anything or liquids only? I’m thankful I can have some lean Protein and starch free veggies to help give variety but it’s still hard going ..l anything helping your nerves?

I get 6 servings of raw vegetables, or like cream of wheat. So basically, 1 normal meal for me split across the day. Id love some meat or eggs lol. My nerves would be better if everywhere I went for preop and such people weren't like "oh wow, you're getting a full switch procedure."

I am new here but surgery date is 9/18. Two days into my liquid diet and it’s a little rough right now but keep telling myself to hang in there.

35 minutes ago, krisss said:

I am new here but surgery date is 9/18. Two days into my liquid diet and it’s a little rough right now but keep telling myself to hang in there.

Krisss you're my surgery twin!!! Mine is the 18th too!! My preop diet has been the two week liver shrinking diet. shake for Breakfast, shake for lunch, then 4-6oz. of approved meat with side of non-starchy veggie. Also, had to wean off caffeine and it's been tough. But we've got this!!!

Can we say "excited". I bet you 2 are reeling right about now. My surgery date is 10/1 and I think that date is closing in quickly. We will all be excited to see posts about your progress.

I’m having a gastric sleeve done on the 18th. I was suppose to have it done August 20th but the Doctor had to take time off and so I had to reschedule with a different doctor. I’ve been waiting but I just want to get it done and start this new chapter in my life. I have a daughter in middle school and a step son in high school and they keep me really busy. I got everything ready for the surgery. I guess my only question is what should I wear to go home in?

I live in So FL so I was going to wear loose shift/ dress so nothing around waist. Not sure where yo are & how cold.

How do I start my own thread or topic?

1 hour ago, ypease said:

Can we say "excited". I bet you 2 are reeling right about now. My surgery date is 10/1 and I think that date is closing in quickly. We will all be excited to see posts about your progress.

You're getting closer! Definitely excited here, but nervous about the immediate postop pain. I know I'm being a wuss, but still. Haha!

43 minutes ago, Smalls06 said:

I’m having a gastric sleeve done on the 18th. I was suppose to have it done August 20th but the Doctor had to take time off and so I had to reschedule with a different doctor. I’ve been waiting but I just want to get it done and start this new chapter in my life. I have a daughter in middle school and a step son in high school and they keep me really busy. I got everything ready for the surgery. I guess my only question is what should I wear to go home in?

My other surgery twin!! My surgery is the 18th as well! I'm planning on trying to find a loose dress or gown type something for the ride home. I'm in AL and it's still hot as three hecks here so no sweatpants.

I had surgery on the 9th. I have not eaten any food since the 7th. I am back in hospital due to fever. I am not hungry at all