Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not Exited- Excited and Thrilled Too, keep Updating Me on Your Stories, OKAY?

ALL the [emoji177]felt Congratulations go to you Nagatha and all the rest. My 1st Surgiversity was September 5th--- SOI AM STARTING YEAR #2--- and still exited by all that has HAPPENED. If you go back and read some of my Earlier Postings you'd See I Have Not had a Picture Perfect RECOVERY but when I Look At It All- IT WAS WORTH THE FEARS, TEARS, THE "CAN I REALLY DO THIS?" Yep , I'd never go back to the THE OLD OBESE ME! I am 1/2 the size I once was- and I did it in just a Year from SURGERY! Yea ME! And people, next year YOU can be telling YOUR SUCCESS STORY and I promise- I'll Cheer for YOU!
Thank you! You have been an awesome person and wicked supportive! I appreciate all the advice and everything you have given! I am glad that you are doing well also! [emoji173] Once again thank you for being you!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using BariatricPal mobile app

Had my surgery Monday morning. Everything went well. No pain anymore, just pulling when I lay on my sides and when I walk. I took a shower when I got home and I got a red lumpy bruise beside one of my incisions. It’s going down, not so pink and bruised. Thinking it just irritated my cut. Feeling good so far!!

Glad you are home and doing well.

Had my surgery Monday morning. Everything went well. No pain anymore, just pulling when I lay on my sides and when I walk. I took a shower when I got home and I got a red lumpy bruise beside one of my incisions. It’s going down, not so pink and bruised. Thinking it just irritated my cut. Feeling good so far!!
Congratulations!!!! Welcome to the bench!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I had my surgery on the 9th. I am home now. And the pain comes and goes. I'm trying to walk more around the house and around the apartment building on the inside. I know pretty soon I will realize that it was worth all of this.

and it feels so amazing to have no desire to eat. I am no longer a slave to food.

Currently post surgery. I’m on my second day at the hospital in my bed. I did my first walk around for today not too long ago. I had one yesterday as well. So I just really hurt in my upper tummy. I feel like that’s where he pulled the rest of my stomach out. But more than anything I am very very sleepy. My doctor said I was the easiest surgery of yesterday. I think it took them an hour and a half according to my boyfriend. Which is very good news to hear. I also have six Incisions. Alright, good night.

Currently post surgery. I’m on my second day at the hospital in my bed. I did my first walk around for today not too long ago. I had one yesterday as well. So I just really hurt in my upper tummy. I feel like that’s where he pulled the rest of my stomach out. But more than anything I am very very sleepy. My doctor said I was the easiest surgery of yesterday. I think it took them an hour and a half according to my boyfriend. Which is very good news to hear. I also have six Incisions. Alright, good night.

Congratulations and Im glad glad your surgery went well..

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, Findaway said:

Congratulations on doing well!

5 hours ago, NagathaChristie said:

I had my surgery on the 9th. I am home now. And the pain comes and goes. I'm trying to walk more around the house and around the apartment building on the inside. I know pretty soon I will realize that it was worth all of this.

and it feels so amazing to have no desire to eat. I am no longer a slave to food.

Congratulations on your surgery! I am looking forward to that same feeling!

is nerves getting to anyone else?

Just under 7 days, absolutely. This preop diet is killing me, and getting really hard to stay on.

1 hour ago, CoramDeo said:

Just under 7 days, absolutely. This preop diet is killing me, and getting really hard to stay on.

Are you able to eat anything or liquids only? I’m thankful I can have some lean Protein and starch free veggies to help give variety but it’s still hard going ..l anything helping your nerves?