Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 hours ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

Girl I didn't believe it when people said it comes fast lol. I'm so excited that I can't sleep lol. I gotta be up at 3 to get ready

The 6 months flew by .... now it’s CRAWLING

So surgery is in 30 hours and I just got most of my bag packed and ready to go. I have these things:
*CPap
*chapstick
*deodorant
*travel sized toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, my biotene, and soap)
*eye mask, small Dove lotion tin
*A change of panties
*hairbrush and pony tail holders
I plan on leaving in the clothes I come in with. All in all, i have a small Supernatural backpack that I've fit everything in surprisingly lol except the CPAP lol some of the stuff I'm taking is the same stuff I leave in there anyway lol. I use it as a purse so it can serve 2 purposes. Anything I need, I need to fit in it. Way less **** to keep up with. Oh and my travel pillow will be waiting for me in the car [emoji4] anyone else got anything to add to this?
I enjoyed my house slippers over those I'll fitting socks. You'll be walking a lot. And make sure whatever you're wearing there is nice and loose. :)

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'll be bringing my laptop and laptop charger.and my cell phone USB charger. Good call on whomever said to bring a pillow to hold against stomach.

Lots of us on here too are also July-ers......lol, right now I'm trying to survive the pre-op diet..I know it's not that bad, but I went from Keto (which I knew I couldn't do after surgery) to now this soft food, tomorrow start on full liquids...and my body is like...what the heck - you usually eat enough Protein to keep us feeling ok...

My stomach is wondering what the heck happened...well, I have NEWS for my stomach! It's going to be...um....er..not having to worry about most of itself after 7/1. Shhhh!! Right now I'm so dang HUNGRY!

Keep Upbeat, my friend, don't let Stomach know what's coming! It's going to be a whole lot thinner before you get thinner in the rest of your body. But you know IT'S ALL GOOD, it really is! Next zmonday you pay your dues, gain a life enrollment in the Bananarama Club, a sacrifice for the Greater Good. And I will be very proud of you, come what may! YOU ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE-- A STRONG COMMITTED WOMAN and I am proud to know you, even from this far away!😝👍

13 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Keep Upbeat, my friend, don't let Stomach know what's coming! It's going to be a whole lot thinner before you get thinner in the rest of your body. But you know IT'S ALL GOOD, it really is! Next zmonday you pay your dues, gain a life enrollment in the Bananarama Club, a sacrifice for the Greater Good. And I will be very proud of you, come what may! YOU ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE-- A STRONG COMMITTED WOMAN and I am proud to know you, even from this far away!😝👍

Frustr8: Awww....thank you! A life enrollment in the Bananarama Club...I love that! Definitely a 'committed' woman...;) You are such a kind and caring person!!

You know, when I read that the pre-op diet could be hard, it is easy not to really pay a ton of attention until you find yourself doing it! LOL.....

I pray for no complications for any of us, for no issues after surgery that make things harder....for the post surgery weeks 1-4 or for some 1-8...to be as easy as possible. Although we are all also aware of the things/challenges that can happen, that possibly will happen..and I pray for the fortitude to get though it all.

I also need to find July Sleevers thread!

So surgery is in 30 hours and I just got most of my bag packed and ready to go. I have these things:
*CPap
*chapstick
*deodorant
*travel sized toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, my biotene, and soap)
*eye mask, small Dove lotion tin
*A change of panties
*hairbrush and pony tail holders
I plan on leaving in the clothes I come in with. All in all, i have a small Supernatural backpack that I've fit everything in surprisingly lol except the CPAP lol some of the stuff I'm taking is the same stuff I leave in there anyway lol. I use it as a purse so it can serve 2 purposes. Anything I need, I need to fit in it. Way less **** to keep up with. Oh and my travel pillow will be waiting for me in the car [emoji4] anyone else got anything to add to this?
I read a heating pad helps with pain from gas.

Sent from my LG-M430 using BariatricPal mobile app