Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unfortunately, it took a serious health scare (my heart stopped in ICU) and my mother and father in-law passing from cancer to take my heath seriously. I had the sleeve done June 2014. High weight 254 day of surgery 234. I’m maintaining in the 130’s.

There is no secret to bariatric weight loss. Follow your plan. Learn the basics. log in an app, hydrate, exercise/activity. If you gain call your team. Never be afraid to ask for help.

5yr.jpg

Amazing! Congrats!

Fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

💙💙💙💙HAPPY SURVIVERSARY💙💙💙💙

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

3 hours ago, Healthy_life2 said:

serious health scare - take my heath seriously. sleeve done June 2014. High weight 254 day of surgery 234. I’m maintaining in the 130’s.

There is no secret to bariatric weight loss. Follow your plan. Learn the basics. log in an app, hydrate, exercise/activity. If you gain call your team. Never be afraid to ask for help.

@Healthy_life2

hey bud - are you referring to recent heart prob? or talking about from earlier?

if answer is you just had the "issue" so very sorry. (or earlier too) very sad -

hope you are ok now? Improving?

too many OP take their health for granted. Don't go to PHP at all, or not enough. Since some

OP don't go to doc/normal check-ups, they don't know if they have developed diabetes/high blood pressure etc.😒

Unfortunately for various health probs that i've always had - i am able to be forewarned by the doc "if something is developing" (see my general doc too often

for checkups)

50+ years ago, as i turned into a teenager, my mom always "mentioned" i need to loose weight.

mom and i both referred to my appearance (vanity reasons) to loose weight.

It took many years to realize my health was getting worse, and worse! that's why i needed to,(not for my appearance only, but for my health -must loose the weight Kept yo yoing like OP,

finally one month before I turned 58 years old - i was sleeved. Now am 65 years YOUNG!!

i love proudly yelling that after weighing 235 lbs DOS - like you, i will fluctuate the 130ish range too.

7+ years PO - maintaining - still cute as a button🤣

your advise to newbies et al, is as usual great. reader beware/listen to @Healthy_life2 wise words!!

Love your pics - lookin' beautiful in your LBD (little black dress!) keep on keeping on. Keep responding, writing your posts. We all love to hear from you

finally - ALL of us must take a page from @Healthy_life2 book - watch your

body/ take care of yourself of yourselves - your life depends on it!!

Who loves you baby?? 😉

kathy

Unfortunately, it took a serious health scare (my heart stopped in ICU) and my mother and father in-law passing from cancer to take my heath seriously. I had the sleeve done June 2014. High weight 254 day of surgery 234. I’m maintaining in the 130’s.

5yr.thumb.jpg.31fbfe01bdf81b57dd44233c62d0a446.jpg

Congratulations!!!!! You are truly an inspiration! Wishing you many more years of success as you continue to inspire and encourage others![emoji323][emoji322][emoji253]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app