Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can usually drink my 500ml protein-powder based shake in about 15 mins.

What’s the favorite choice of Protein Powder? I need to nuy me some. Also do you add other fruit like strawberries, blueberries, bananas to your drink?

I have a giant tub of Isopure Dutch chocolate. I like it because its the least sweet of all the powders I've tried (but if you like sweet, it may not be for you):

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/isopure/zero-carb.html?skuId=NB032&cb1560389876603=US

I mix mine with 2 teaspoons of Decaf instant coffee grinds. I've never added any fruit (too much sugar for me).

I try to make it last 30 minutes

Sometimes I use a prepared shake and sip that in 15-30 min. Other times I make a shake with milk (any kind - soy has the highest protein), Protein powder, 2 TB greek yoghurt, berries, spinich/greens. This takes 30 minutes to sip.

Takes about 30 min, sometimes less or more depending on if i am drinking it while driving or working LOL.

I start every day with that I call my ‘forever breakfast’ - 1 scoop of any vanilla Protein powder (I hunt for brands that are not too sweet), 1/2 c Water, 1 tsp coffee powder, and 7 ice cubes - in the NutriBullet and voila - coffee slushie, velvety smooth!

Takes me 10 minutes to drink it.

When I was about 2 weeks post op and for a few weeks after it took me 3 to 4 hours to drink one shake. I'm 10 weeks post op and it still takes me almost 2 hours.

19 hours ago, johnedwin said:

how fast do you consume a Protein Shake in what amount of time...

I’m 6 weeks post op and it takes me about 20 min to drink a premier shake.

I think something is different with my body than it should be. Im able to drink half a Premier Protein drink in 10 seconds litterally. I didnt mean too one day. we were running out the door to get to swim lessons and i forgot to have any Protein so grabed it out of the fridge and downed a bunch. I got in the car and thought whoops i didnt think i was supposed to be able to do that. Anyways im only 2weeks post op. Idk why or maybe im looking it wrrong maybe people choice to drink slow cuz it makes them feel full im not sure.

Yeah usually, now I am a bypass sister, so maybe my interpretation is skewed. You still have a patent stomach, yes only a banana sleeve but that stomach remenent works. liquid goes down your esophagus, hits your cardiac sphincter, the valve at the top of your stomach, valve says" Well Hello there , come right on in here!" your banana is no longer too tender, it gentally stretches enough to accept the 8 ounces and you're okay. You are Not Miserable, Not in Pain, You Are A Lucky Ducky! Will this hurt you? Not if it hasn't ALREADY. I do have. a Bari-pal on here, another RNY, her Texas surgeon seems to have given her a Cast- Iron pouch, I'm in Ohio, either my surgeon could not do this or I just didn't heal with strength and rapidity like she did. Oh I do honor and Celebrate her for it! Meanwhile I sip down my 2 ounces, 3 on a rare day, and remember we all do not heal the same, thats why we are called INDIVIDUALS. Either I will finally grow up to be like her, she is about 7 months ahead of me or I won't, but I still shall be Frustr8, if I am Good Enough for GOD, why should I argue?
Hope this helps or at least makes you feel Better about YOU!❤

I, like others here, start my day with a Protein Shake that I drink in about 15-20 minutes. I like the Orgain whey Protein drinks-- 26g of protein and clean ingredients 😊

Yeah , not bad at all , have used the vanilla Bean myself. The best tasting of the Vanilla ones, like you say A very clean Formulation. Phage grown tired of Vanilla anything, have been,allergic/ intolerant of chocolate's whole family for 44 years, including cocoa butter. So I usually do Protein enriched smoothies and it seems to work for ME.