Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My dietitian said they just put moist chicken and canned tuna to week 4. I figured chicken salad sounds very tasty. Scrambled eggs I have not had a problem with and I refried Beans, lentil Soup, cottage cheese, hummus, and Soups are my usual. Looking forward to adding some items.

7 minutes ago, ccs124 said:

My dietitian said they just put moist chicken and canned tuna to week 4. I figured chicken salad sounds very tasty. Scrambled eggs I have not had a problem with and I refried Beans, lentil Soup, cottage cheese, hummus, and Soups are my usual. Looking forward to adding some items.

Thanks! I think I'll try for dinner. I really need to get more Protein in. Just struggling to even hit my 1000 calories my doc wants me to hit.

I don’t think a specific date matters I’m just happy to share.

My the dietitian told me no more “snacks” between meals. It was usually hummus or cottage cheese. She said to stick to 3 meals. Not sure how that is enough to satisfy me.

I wish my sisters would’ve started this journey with me.

Ok so I had my surgery on July 9.. the surgery was really quick in total 3 hours that includes recovery. The first day when the meds wore off I really felt it.
I walked anyway and felt much better afterwards. I stayed in the hospital for 2 days and on the second day walked a lot! I had a lot of nausea and heartburn. This continued for the first 2.5 weeks.
Today is my 20 th day I’ve kissed 21 pounds and I’m walking the half hour. Still have the heart burn. Not really eating the purée food much.
I tried some soft cooked broccoli and spinach could only eat 1 Soup spoon. I was full.

I just had surgery last Mon

9 hours ago, Sandra Nuelken said:

Thanks for the update, mine is tomorrow. Getting very nervous. Will let you know when I get home.

I hope everything has went well for you! Looking forward to hearing an update.

1 hour ago, Smile1980 said:

I just had surgery last Mon

How are you doing?

I want to know once your surgery is done can you have fluids right away and is it painful to walk afterwards and how long is the hospital stay for the gastric sleeve can some help I have 2 more months.

Yes you start Clear Liquids in hospital. You can not leave until you can hold down. My hospital stay was 1 night. It is painful but it is mostly gas. You must get up and walk. It will help with the gas pain. I only needed a couple days of pain meds and then I was fine using Tylenol for 2 weeks.

I want to know once your surgery is done can you have fluids right away and is it painful to walk afterwards and how long is the hospital stay for the gastric sleeve can some help I have 2 more months.
I had ice chips and then drunk a Protein shake.walking was not painful. I stayed one night in hospital

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Its official!! Yesterday I crossed over to the sleeve side. Surgery went well. I have minimal pain around my incisions. I've keep all my Fluid down and I have been walking every 1-2 hours. Doctor says if i pass my leak test, I'll be heading home later this afternoon. This surgery was nothing compared to some of my other ones. I'm feeling truly blessed and grateful for this tool!! Hope all of the other July sleeves are doing well!!

Sent from my [samsung Galaxy] using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, Flo-grown said:

Its official!! Yesterday I crossed over to the sleeve side. Surgery went well. I have minimal pain around my incisions. I've keep all my Fluid down and I have been walking every 1-2 hours. Doctor says if i pass my leak test, I'll be heading home later this afternoon. This surgery was nothing compared to some of my other ones. I'm feeling truly blessed and grateful for this tool!! Hope all of the other July sleeves are doing well!!

Sent from my [samsung Galaxy] using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulationssss!!! Im happy to hear you are doing well and that everything went smoothly! It sounds like this couldnt have gone any better, especially with minimum pain and the ability to keep fluids down. I hope I am as blessed as you lol. Im so afraid of the pain but Im just rying to think positive.